Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 215 posts
  • 145 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Astropin
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

White water 3 (resized).png
    il_fullxfull.956560896_pfng (resized).jpg
    124 (resized).jpg
    123 (resized).jpg
    Untitled (resized).png
    ve4fu (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dothedoo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 6 years ago

Hate isn't the word I'd use, but not crazy about any of these:

Medieval Madness
    GOT
    No Fear

Not a fan of fan layouts (no pun intended.)

#54 6 years ago
    Quoted from wdennie:

Haunted House, slow, to spread out, and just boring.
    What a tank.

I agree. The upper and lower playfields are cool, but most of the time is spent on the main playfield which has nothing to offer.

Adding Hurricane. One ferris wheel was slow enough, two is abysmal. Then there's the ramp that's like 2 miles long....

#157 6 years ago
    Quoted from arcademojo:

PS, I'm going to drink a beer and play some SMBMW. Yeah I know most people hate it but it's simple and fun.

After you said that I had to go look at your collection and see if you actually own one.

#158 6 years ago
    Quoted from Rondogg:

"Paragon. Also the wimpy, dated sounds do not fit the expectations set by the badass artwork. If the artwork wasn't among the best of all time, it'd be firewood to most, I think."
    Badass artwork? You mean the woman turning around to see a midget riding a flying lion attacking her with a sword? She looks likes someone just told her the pool bar will be closing in 10 minutes. And something about that midgets arms just don't make sense. No, it's horrible art...

Somebody get this man some depth perception.

#159 6 years ago
    Quoted from dontfeed:

Not sure what that has to do with the fact that I didn't get the attraction of Black Knight then or now?

Really? The first multi-level game and magna-save didn't blow you away back then?

#183 6 years ago

Technically correct....I should have said 'first SS multi-level game.'

From Mr. Pinball:
    "'Black Knight' was the first solid state game with a multi-level playfield. Examples of earlier games with multi-level playfields are Fisher & Coe Manufacturing Company's 1933 'Grand Central' and Chicago Vending Company's 1934 'Three Point'."

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dothedoo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/games-everyone-loves-but-you-hate?tu=dothedoo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.