Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by ChadTower
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Max_Badazz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

So I had a big work party on Saturday. Figured some people would come....didn't think I would have 53 people (some were little kids who didn't play pinball but rather bounced in BounceBot and the trampolene.

The results are below....keep in mind there was a near equal amount of men and women and all were non pinball owners who don't usually ever play (or have never seen most of these titles before).

Its odd that CV was less than ToM since they are next to each other. Tron LE was the big hit....with both men and women. I would never have guessed IJ would not get as many plays...same with SWEp1 which is the marquee game with my current setup.

128 games of Rush 2049 SE (duel machines connected)
    88 games of Tron (arcade upright)
    52 games on the old school cocktail table (the 48 in 1)
    ? games of candlepin bowling (those balls were rolling all day)
    1027 games of pinball

Tron Legacy LE: 122 games
    Transformers: 97 games
    Ironman: 95 games
    Theatre of Magic: 90 games
    Pirates OTC: 81 games
    Cirqus Voltaire: 77 games
    Jackbot: 71 games
    Star Wars Ep1: 69 games
    Addams Family: 68 games (broke later in the day)
    Ripley’s: 59 games
    Indiana Jones: 54 games
    Monday Night Football: 45 games
    Flintstones: 14 games (broken almost the entire party)

I hope Flintstones is a minor issue.....the DMD scrambled, then the power went mostly out. I can not get the game to boot anymore. Addams ended up being a fuse, so thats back in action. I think that would have given Tron LE a run for its money as top dawg (the ColorDMD was a big draw)

#7 10 years ago

The pinball talk around the office is constant....also a couple people want to get one for their gamerooms.

#10 10 years ago

I've been responsible for a few people getting into games....would be nice to get a few more. The only thing that scares them is the prices. It hits them hard when they want the Tron LE and I tell them to sell their car to pay for it
    While there are a ton of good games that are non-DMD, they seem to want a newer Stern to start with.

#15 10 years ago

What's funny is the top 6 games are also the games with full LED's......drawn to the light?

#18 10 years ago
    Quoted from ChadTower:

Wonder how many of those were kids walking up, pressing a start button, and then walking away without plunging? I've seen that at nonpin people pinball parties so many times.

Not many at all.....as all the adults were hogging the games. Plus they all take tokens so there's no quick starts. I had a bounce house, trampolene, and swing set outside with warm weather....they went nuts out there and avoided the pins majority of the time

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Max_Badazz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gameroom-results-from-a-non-pinball-playing-crowd?tu=Max_Badazz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.