(Topic ID: 88902)

Gameroom pictures and intro..

By Pocketchange

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

chuck-norris-approves.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pocketchange.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Hello don't post much but have been collecting since 98. Been in RGP as a lurker mainly and the same for here and KLOV. I started with a Mame emulator about 20 years ago. Ran across a Space Invaders arcade cabinet and thought this was a neat hobby. I love feeling like I brought something back to life that I loved. When I went to the arcades to play I always ran into some pinball. While attending trade school I played High Speed and Pinbot. Later Medieval Madness and twilight Zone. I never gave up on either but didn't like where the video games where headed. I like to drop a quarter and play. So here is my game room as of today.
    I started a web site a few years back with my game room build if interested it can be found at

http://www.freewebs.com/pocketchange1984

Thanks Bryan

#4 10 years ago

Thanks guys

#8 10 years ago

Pac man is off not sure what hearing in the back ground. I walked into that arcade a 100s of times and never knew I would have the signs in my home.

3 weeks later
    #13 9 years ago
    Quoted from davewtf:

Pocket change was the name of the arcades in appleton wi. Are you familiar with those, op?

Yes, that was a hang out during the high school years. I mention in the video that I got all the signs from that arcade when they closed up. (There in the video)I lived in the fox cities for a good 20 years and am now in Madison

#21 9 years ago

Yes power is good for the room . I don't usually turn everything on at one time.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pocketchange.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gameroom-pictures-and-intro?tu=pocketchange and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.