5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 21 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Pocketchange
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

chuck-norris-approves.jpg

#1 5 years ago

Hello don't post much but have been collecting since 98. Been in RGP as a lurker mainly and the same for here and KLOV. I started with a Mame emulator about 20 years ago. Ran across a Space Invaders arcade cabinet and thought this was a neat hobby. I love feeling like I brought something back to life that I loved. When I went to the arcades to play I always ran into some pinball. While attending trade school I played High Speed and Pinbot. Later Medieval Madness and twilight Zone. I never gave up on either but didn't like where the video games where headed. I like to drop a quarter and play. So here is my game room as of today.
    I started a web site a few years back with my game room build if interested it can be found at

http://www.freewebs.com/pocketchange1984

Thanks Bryan

#2 5 years ago

1200 sqft . Can I move in .

#3 5 years ago

That's some game room!

chuck-norris-approves.jpg
    #4 5 years ago

Thanks guys

#5 5 years ago

Well done sir. The signage is great. Bet that brings back fond memories for you. Enjoy.

#6 5 years ago

WOW !!!!

#7 5 years ago

I've never seen a Pac Man that has an audible attract mode.

Is that an emulation?

#8 5 years ago

Pac man is off not sure what hearing in the back ground. I walked into that arcade a 100s of times and never knew I would have the signs in my home.

#9 5 years ago

Great place and space you have. There's a LOT of weight on that floor especially when you get 30 people up there.

3 weeks later
    #10 5 years ago

Pocket change was the name of the arcades in appleton wi. Are you familiar with those, op?

#11 5 years ago

Amazing collection!

#12 5 years ago

That's some real kool stuff you have. Thanx for sharing such a cool video

#13 5 years ago
    Quoted from davewtf:

Pocket change was the name of the arcades in appleton wi. Are you familiar with those, op?

Yes, that was a hang out during the high school years. I mention in the video that I got all the signs from that arcade when they closed up. (There in the video)I lived in the fox cities for a good 20 years and am now in Madison

#14 5 years ago

Nicely done!

#15 5 years ago

Man, other than some of your early SS machines, we have a very similar collection. Nice vid.

Why are some off, given only b-pac is down, are there power restrictions? In my game room, I have 24 set up, and another 4 in my back room, running on 5 circuits. I have wanted to add some neon signs, but I'm always concerned with stressing my circuits, as I really have no idea what the sings suck.

How many circuits are you running, and ever trip any with everything on?

#16 5 years ago
    Quoted from Atomicboy:

Man, other than some of your early SS machines, we have a very similar collection. Nice vid.
    Why are some off, given only b-pac is down, are there power restrictions? In my game room, I have 24 set up, and another 4 in my back room, running on 5 circuits. I have wanted to add some neon signs, but I'm always concerned with stressing my circuits, as I really have no idea what the sings suck.

Just add more circuits. The power company loves us guys and gals.

#17 5 years ago
    Quoted from fiberdude120:

Just add more circuits. The power company loves us guys and gals.

It's not that easy at this point given location, finishing of room, and a pony box being needed as my 200a large breaker box is full. I ran some additional last year for the machines, but I'm maxed for space, and don't think I'll be adding extra circuits just for neons.

#18 5 years ago

"I've also installed a security system..." hint-hint.

: )

Great room! Thanks for sharing.

#19 5 years ago
    Quoted from davewtf:

That was the name of my brothers last boat.

#20 5 years ago
    Quoted from Atomicboy:

You need to buy a Kill-A-Watt meter. Everyone with and arcade needs one.

#21 5 years ago

Yes power is good for the room . I don't usually turn everything on at one time.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 179.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    $ 24.00
    Playfield - Other
    Pin Monk
    $ 199.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Medisinyl Mods
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 214.99
    € 40.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    YOYOKOPTER MODS
    $ 19.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Sparky Pinball
    $ 24.25
    Lighting - Other
    The MOD Couple
    $ 18.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Top-Notch Target Shields
    $ 13.00
    Playfields
    Lermods
    $ 19.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Chrome Candy
    $ 259.95
    Lighting - Led
    Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
    $ 8,999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Nitro Pinball Shop
    $ 90.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 38.75
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 30.00
    Electronics
    Third Coast Pinball
    $ 5.00
    Boards
    Allteksystems
    $ 75.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    RGP Models
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    $ 79.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside