(Topic ID: 84962)

Gameroom help!! Lighting to flooring to electrical!!

By kyle051777

10 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

GR12.JPG
    GR 14.JPG
    GR 13.JPG
    GR 10.JPG
    GR 8.JPG
    GR 5.JPG
    GR 4 (2).JPG
    GR 3.JPG
    GR 2.JPG
    image-913.jpg
    image.jpg
    Den4.jpg
    Den5.jpg
    Den3.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kyle051777.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

We are just starting to build our house and my wife has graciously allowed me to have a good sized pinball room. 21ft 6in x 22ft 5in. My pinball room will be in a suspended slab underneath our garage. I am sure I will have many questions but a few I can think of now is what/how would you do the lightning? For the flooring I was thinking of something like commercial grade carpet glued to the cement. Electrical I have no idea. Should I have the electrical from above or just keep it traditional and in the wall. One reason I was thinking of doing it from above is I am tossing around the idea of just keeping the wall cement and doing some creative painting or just painting it black.

I currently have 15 pinball machines and in the future I hope to have the room completely full of pinball machines. Anyways any and all ideas are welcome.

Thanks,
    Kyle

#9 10 years ago

Hey guys thanks for the ideas. Sorry I did not get back sooner. I worked 18 hours yesterday I would like lighting/electrical that is easily changed because I may decide to change the layout of the games. I am not really sure that is going to be very easy unfortunately. I really just want to try and do it right the first time. Any more advice and pictures is greatly appreciated.
    Thanks

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kyle051777.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gameroom-help-lighting-to-flooring-to-electrical?tu=kyle051777 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.