New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 259695)

ArcadeArts - Gameroom Artwork!

By lastlight

10 months ago

Topic Stats

• 28 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 17 days ago by lastlight
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 37 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

mspactwo1 (resized).png
mspactwo2 (resized).png
mspactwo3 (resized).png
scaredstiff1 (resized).png
scaredstiff2 (resized).png
scaredstiff3 (resized).png
afmtwo5.jpg
afmtwo6.jpg
afmtwo7.jpg
blackframes (resized).png
wall (resized).png
9498AE8C-368B-439E-8824-58E7990CD7CD (resized).jpeg
zelda2 (resized).png
ninja2 (resized).png
megaman2 (resized).png
mariotwo2 (resized).png

#1 10 months ago

Just opened my Pinside shop! The link is here: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1241-arcade-arts

I sell custom illustrated shadow box art. Currently my designs are arcade-themed but I do plan to tackle some pinball titles soon. These are $40 CDN ea.

I'm an arcade collector who's only ever owned 2 pins before. I still have one (Cyclone) and will hopefully have more someday. What began as decorations for my own gaming space is slowly growing into a small business and so far it's been a lot of fun sharing these with other collectors who have a passion for art and coin-op games.

Thanks for taking a look...
Brett

tetris2 (resized).pngrobotron2 (resized).pngtempest2 (resized).pngpaperboy2 (resized).pngjoust2 (resized).pngmspac2 (resized).pnggalaga2 (resized).pngasteroids2 (resized).pngelevator2 (resized).pngfrogger2 (resized).pngdk2 (resized).pngcentipede2 (resized).pngqbert2 (resized).pngmonaco2 (resized).pngwall (resized).png
#3 10 months ago

You made these? I love them! So that’s a yes from me that I’m interested. Very interested

#4 10 months ago

I’m posting twice, that’s how interested I am in these. How much will they be? I want several of these as they would fit the decor of my game room awesomely!

#5 10 months ago

Impressive! As a collection like that they look really neat. I look forward to seeing your pinball wall when you do it.

#6 10 months ago

Thanks guys. Anyone know if I'm allowed to post a link to my site? It's simply a redirect to my Etsy shop. I don't want to break any rules here =)

#7 10 months ago

These look awesome! I really like the Tempest.

#8 10 months ago
Quoted from BudManPinFan:

These look awesome! I really like the Tempest.

Thank-you =)

tempest5 (resized).pngtempest2 (resized).png
#9 10 months ago

Shop is open! BUMP =)

#10 10 months ago

These are really cool!

#11 10 months ago

I love the Robotron one

I've almost bought the Haunted House shadowbox a few times from Artovision, but the shipping was just too much.

Good luck on your sales!

#12 10 months ago

Very impressive. I’m looking forward to see how you present pinball themes.

#13 10 months ago

Here's some NES themed pieces I'll be getting into my shop. Any fans on here?

castlevania2 (resized).pngdoubledragon2 (resized).pngexcite2 (resized).pngmarioone2 (resized).pngmariothree2 (resized).pngmariotwo2 (resized).pngmegaman2 (resized).pngninja2 (resized).pngzelda2 (resized).png
#14 10 months ago

New lower price on these. $40 CDN ea regardless of quantity purchased! Thanks for looking.

#15 10 months ago

You need to make Burger Time & Food Fight

#16 10 months ago

Castlevania excitebike zelda enough said.what pin themes are you going to do?

#17 10 months ago

Burgertime def on my list. Will have to think about what I'd do for food fight.

As for pins My fav game is MM so that will prob be first. Also really love AFM, TS, STNG ToM...

#18 10 months ago
Quoted from lastlight:

Burgertime def on my list. Will have to think about what I'd do for food fight.
As for pins My fav game is MM so that will prob be first. Also really love AFM, TS, STNG ToM...

I would jump all over a Kirby or Pokémon piece, as my kids are into them.

#19 10 months ago
Quoted from okgrak:

I would jump all over a Kirby or Pokémon piece, as my kids are into them.

I've got a running list of 'newer stuff I have no idea about but younger people seem to love'. Thanks I'll add those to the list.

#20 10 months ago

Is pitfall on the list? How about Rampage or pole position? There’s so many I want I can’t wait what to see what you come up with for pinball.

#21 10 months ago
Quoted from JayDee:

Is pitfall on the list? How about Rampage or pole position? There’s so many I want I can’t wait what to see what you come up with for pinball.

Rampage already is. Added pitfall after you messaged me about it

#22 10 months ago

Similar concept to these that I bought at Expo last year.

9498AE8C-368B-439E-8824-58E7990CD7CD (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#23 9 months ago

Just shipped a Robotron and Tempest in black frames. Really like the look so I'm stocking these as well now if anyone prefers black over the white.

blackframes (resized).png
5 months later
#24 4 months ago

Created a little reel showing most of the arcade/pinball pieces I've made so far. Seeing them rotate gives a better sense of how they're layered too. Available in my Pinside shop.

3 months later
#25 26 days ago

Someone commissioned this AFM. I like it more than the first AFM I did actually...

afmtwo5.jpgafmtwo6.jpgafmtwo7.jpg
1 week later
#27 17 days ago

Just added to my shop!

scaredstiff1 (resized).pngscaredstiff2 (resized).pngscaredstiff3 (resized).png
#28 17 days ago

One more for the arcade folks...

mspactwo1 (resized).pngmspactwo2 (resized).pngmspactwo3 (resized).png
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 36.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside