Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 37 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Eddie
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Poster framed.jpg
    poster  bar view..jpg
    3.jpg
    20150312_171020.jpg
    20150312_170714.jpg
    POSTERS_CARNAGE_OLDGLORY-246.png
    POSTERS_INFO.png
    POSTERS_CARNAGE_CLASSIC.png
    #1 9 years ago

Getting ready to run some new posters and we wanted to see if there was any interest in the community.

Two original designs. One poster has two variants.

The posters are sized 18"x24". They are digitally printed on high quality matte paper. We use a local printer here in Philadelphia. We've had great success working with them on larger projects in the past and their print quality is excellent.

Posters will be $30 per poster + $5 shipping in the continental USA. We ship in durable tube mailers with protective paper between each print.

Please reply or inbox me if you are interested in ordering a poster. If there is enough demand, we will be able to have them screen printed at a lower price!

The first poster is a simple info-graphic featuring fun facts about pinball.
    The second is in the style of an old wrestling or boxing poster, pitting EM's vs Solid State games. It is available in two styles:

Classic - yellow black and red
    Old Glory - red white and blue

I will also be giving away one of each of these posters at the Liberty Pinball Club Tournament/Party this weekend (2/28)! So if you live in the Philadelphia area and want to have a chance at getting a poster for FREE, make sure you come on by! https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ifpaparty-twdle-by-libertypinclub-228

Thanks for looking!

InfographicInfographic

ClassicClassic

Old GLoryOld GLory

#2 9 years ago

Morning bump. Probably should have picked a better time to post these than 11pm.

#3 9 years ago

They look great!

#4 9 years ago

Put me down for the Info Graphic.

#5 9 years ago

they look great, I am in for the info graphic poster

#6 9 years ago

Cool posters! But, less exclamation points please!!

Later!
    EV!!!

#7 9 years ago

Looking good Matt.
    -Jeff

#8 9 years ago

That Coin Op Carnage is really clever and looks great in rw&b. Well done.

#9 9 years ago

Those are both great. May end up with both but put me in for the info graphic, too.

#10 9 years ago

Good stuff Matt!

Matt designed a few of our Tshirts and is a great guy to work with. I'll be ordering both of these posters myself.

Paul

#11 9 years ago

Hi Matt,

Don't know if you are willing to ship to Belgium ? If yes, i'll take one info graphic poster.

#12 9 years ago

Thanks for the kind words guys. I'll leave this up until Monday of next week, then I'll reply to PMs / PM folks who posted that they are interested with the details.

#13 9 years ago

You know I'm in!

#14 9 years ago

Nice work I'd like an infographic poster for sure.

#15 9 years ago

Replied to the first round of PMs with payment info!

Leave a comment here or send me a PM if you would like to order.

Ordering will be open until Monday night, 3/2/15.

Thanks!

#16 9 years ago

I've had a few inquiries asking if I will ship to Europe. Yes I will!

Shipping to anyone in the EU will be $15.

I've also had a few requests for folks who don't like to use paypal. I am open to alternate methods of payment like checks, etc. You'll just have to wait for the check to clear before it ships.

Thanks!

#17 9 years ago

These look awesome, can't wait to see them in person tomorrow at the Liberty Pinball Club party.
    -Jay

#18 9 years ago

Payment sent, bump it up for some great looking game room posters

#19 9 years ago

PM sent on the info poster

#20 9 years ago

Put me in for the info graphic poster.

#21 9 years ago

More replies have been sent!

If you are local to Philly, you are welcome to come pick up your posters, play some pinball, and skip the shipping cost!

Tomorrow (Monday 3/2/15) is the last day to place your orders and submit payment, so get your order and payment in soon!

Thanks!

#22 9 years ago

Payment sent!

Thank you!

Chris

#23 9 years ago

Alright, into the final stretch folks! Plus some extra good news!

There is still time to put an order in, just PM me if you are interested and I'll send you my paypal email.

First, I will be ordering the posters tomorrow. As long as everything stays on schedule I will be shipping them early next week, probably Tuesday.

Secondly, I have added a slightly wider border to the outside of the images so that they will be frame friendly. The artwork is exactly the same, it's just got a little extra space around it so the images don't get overlapped by a matte or frame.

Special thanks to Aurich for pointing that out before I sent them to the printers!

#24 9 years ago

They were a big hit at the party. I ordered several as prizes for future events and one of each for my gameroom!

You won't be disappointed

#25 9 years ago

PM sent. Hope I have not missed the deadline for ordering!

#26 9 years ago

Just a quick update.

I placed the print order today for everyone who has submitted payment. (nvu, you got in just in time!) I will keep you all updated as soon as they get printed.

If you requested a poster or posters but did not submit payment in time, or would still like to order one, you are not too late! I will do a second run of these posters next week. After that, they will be available through our Etsy store, but at a higher price.

Posters are $30 each, with $5 shipping in the US. For example, 2 posters would be $65, etc.

Shipping to Canada is $11. Shipping to Europe is $15.

Feel free to PM me for payment info / my paypal email address.

Thanks!

#27 9 years ago
    Quoted from MattG:

Special thanks to Aurich for pointing that out before I sent them to the printers!

Glad to help, they look great. I don't have any more wall room to hang things myself, but I hope people enjoy them.

1 week later
    #28 9 years ago

Hey Guys! Just to let everyone know posters were packed and shipped out today! I'm sending out tracking via PM to everyone now.

#29 9 years ago

Thanks Matt, got the shipping info. Expecting it to arrive this Friday on the West Coast! Thanks for the update!!

#30 9 years ago

Got my tracking # too! Can't wait

Thanks Matt!

Chris

#31 9 years ago

I got the poster today, It is really nice, looks much better in person, my wife is going to be pissed when she finds out that I took down her Bon Jovi poster to make room for this one, great work Matt, thank you!

#32 9 years ago
    Quoted from bobbyt:

I got the poster today, It is really nice, looks much better in person, my wife is going to be pissed when she finds out that I took down her Bon Jovi poster to make room for this one, great work Matt, thank you!

I want to see a pic of the real thing!

#33 9 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

I want to see a pic of the real thing!

I just put it in a frame that I had, thinking of getting a bigger frame for it

20150312_170714.jpg20150312_170714.jpg

#34 9 years ago

took this pic with the flash, you can really see the bright colors with this one

20150312_171020.jpg20150312_171020.jpg

#35 9 years ago

I got mine last night. I opened it up, and my wife says "WOW! that's AWESOME!"

I think that speaks for itself right there. Great poster! Can't wait to get a frame for it.

Chris

4 weeks later
    #37 9 years ago

Received my poster well over a week ago and site unseen took it to a framer . I used mat non glare glass.

Just got it and saw it for the first time and it is a great addition to a game room.

Great info on it and the style harkens back to the 50s. Its very classy and Modern at the same time.

Glad I got one thanks Matt!

Poster framed.jpgPoster framed.jpg

A great read from the bar.
    poster  bar view..jpgposter bar view..jpg

At different angles the color still pops

3.jpg3.jpg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gameroom-art-two-new-posters and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.