11 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by genjackson
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Melbourne.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

Hi,

I'm reaching the point where I will be space limited in my game room. I currently have 11 pinball machines and an upgraded Ultrapin (virtual pinball) machine. I also have 4 wall mounted modern Pachinko machines in a space that can't be used for Pin's. I'm thinking I want to build/buy a MAME cabinet and maybe a Neo Geo MVS system. I'm not sure how much use these machines will get from my family (who have no exposure to classic arcade games). Having said that I have 4 young kids, and I was thinking some arcade machines would help round out the game room. With my remaining space I can fit 4-5 pinball machines or 3-5 arcade machines depending on width or maybe 1 shuffle bowler. Any folks that have gone through this or have advice?

Thanks!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Melbourne.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gameroom-advice-more-pinball-machines-or-arcade-thinking?tu=Melbourne and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.