6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Jaymach1
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jaymach1.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

Hey guys, Im pretty much a noob at this stuff but plan on starting a pinball collection after I finish my basement. I currently have a 1955 United Capitol shuffle alley, 4 player skee ball and a galaga that ive restored. My real interest is in starting a pinball collection after the basement is finished. I really got the bug after ForceFlows Saratoga pinball show. Ive already framed the walls and roughed in the electric. Ive also added a bathroom which was the most expensive part of this so far. I'm looking for any advice from you pinsiders that have gone down this road already.I know space is a premium but i just cant part with my 4 player skee ball. I should comfortably have room for 6-8 pins when finished, more if i can talk my GF out of a movie room. Tips, tricks, stuff you wish you did. Lighting tips. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
    Jay

#5 6 years ago
    Quoted from Wickerman2:

183 pages of ideas! Better brew some coffee

Ya, there goes my Friday night

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jaymach1.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gameroom-advice-from-the-pros?tu=jaymach1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.