• Latest reply 6 years ago by pinballj
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png

#1 6 years ago

I'm working on a game plan Captain Hook and I have it running except for the soundboard. The soundboard has an LED which should flash, much like the MPU board on a gameplan, Bally etc. My sound Board LED does not flash, it's locked on.

I only have one sound rom. I believe this game uses two sound roms. Can anybody with a captain hook or Captain Hook sound ROMs please verify this?

That said, does anybody have the captain Hook sound rom files they could email me please?

Thanks!
[email protected]

#2 6 years ago

it looks like one sound rom in the roms Clay.

Quoted from cfh:

I'm working on a game plan Captain Hook and I have it running except for the soundboard. The soundboard has an LED which should flash, much like the MPU board on a gameplan, Bally etc. My sound Board LED does not flash, it's locked on.
I only have one sound rom. I believe this game uses two sound roms. Can anybody with a captain hook or Captain Hook sound ROMs please verify this?
That said, does anybody have the captain Hook sound rom files they could email me please?
Thanks!
[email protected]

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#3 6 years ago

I don't have my captain hook setup, but probably can pull the sound board out and get the rom if you need it this evening. I can't remember if Capt Hook used the MSU-1 board (larger footprint approx 6"x9") or the MSU-3 board (like Andromeda..the little square shaped 4"x4") sound board. If it was the MSU-1 board, Capt Hook probably had both the System and Sound 2716 roms burned to 1 2732. I am assuming though the sound rom is good on ipdb in the zip file too.

Guessing you checked TP4 on the MSU-1 for good 12v already?

#4 6 years ago

right it has the msu-1 sound board. there's two ROM sockets. Apex sent me his files, will try his 780.732 file tonight thanks!

#5 6 years ago
Quoted from cfh:

right it has the msu-1 sound board. there's two ROM sockets. Apex sent me his files, will try his 780.732 file tonight thanks!

Ok. Good luck!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Interactive
$ 98.99
Boards
PinballReplacementParts
Boards
Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball
Cabinet parts
$ 129.99
Boards
PinballReplacementParts
Boards
$ 40.00
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom
Led
$ 8.95
Cabinet Parts
Pinball Haus
Cabinet parts

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gameplan-captain-hook-help-please and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.