Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 25 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Micky
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Game you perfer poll”

• Ghost Busters premium 21 votes
      16%
    • Walking Dead premium 34 votes
      26%
    • Lord of the Rings 36 votes
      27%
    • Dialed In premium 40 votes
      31%

(131 votes)

#1 6 years ago

Please select your favorite pinball title from the four selections.
    Thanks in advance.

#2 6 years ago

I vote Walking dead

#3 6 years ago

LOTR. Are you going to call us douchebags again?

#4 6 years ago
    Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

LOTR. Are you going to call us douchebags again?

I sincerely apologize. Having ruff day and drinking don't mix. Please except my apologie and let's start over as pin buds. Thanks!

#5 6 years ago
    Quoted from Radrog:

I sincerely apologize. Having ruff day and drinking don't mix. Please except my apologie and let's start over as pin buds. Thanks!

WTF dude you think you can come here, talk more shit than we've ever heard before, act like you're a rich big shot & we're trash, and just sort of throw out "Oh man I was drinking whoops" ?!?!

Well actually yeah that's cool, happens around here a lot

#6 6 years ago
    Quoted from Radrog:

Whoah. Deal.

#7 6 years ago

Thanks. My new pin buddy. Your very kind person.

#8 6 years ago

Need more voters please

#9 6 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

WTF dude you think you can come here, talk more shit than we've ever heard before, act like you're a rich big shot & we're trash, and just sort of throw out "Oh man I was drinking whoops" ?!?!
    Well actually yeah that's cool, happens around here a lot

Ain't it the truth. Whenever I open up my browser after a night of drinking and find forums open I always think "oh shit, what did I post?" I voted Dialed In, because I think they're all great pins but I'm really intrigued by DI.

#10 6 years ago

I'd go with TWD.

#11 6 years ago

Me and mu daughter have a bet going. If she wins then my next pin purchase is her choice. If I win then I but that pin. If it's one of the other two then I still buy the pin she wants. Thanks everyone and need 100 votes to see outcome of our gaming experience next.

#12 6 years ago

* my...... spell checker not working well. Sorry.

#13 6 years ago

Need 50 more votes please.

#14 6 years ago
    Quoted from Chisox:

Ain't it the truth. Whenever I open up my browser after a night of drinking and find forums open I always think "oh shit, what did I post?" I voted Dialed In, because I think they're all great pins but I'm really intrigued by DI.

Thanks for understanding my situation.

#15 6 years ago

When at 100 votes I will display the winner and etc.

#16 6 years ago

How about she wins, she gets hers. You win, you get yours, one of the other two, you buy it for one random person who voted for it? That said...I'll take a GB premium please.

#17 6 years ago
    Quoted from tommyp:

How about she wins, she gets hers. You win, you get yours, one of the other two, you buy it for one random person who voted for it? That said...I'll take a GB premium please.

If I win the lottery I'll for sure keep ypu in mind. Thanks.

#18 6 years ago

*you..... this small keyboard on this phone is difficult at times (it's hir or miss and if i don't pre read it..... well wrong spelling). Thanks for your vote.

#19 6 years ago

Thanks everyone for you vote. Need 40 or so more votes. Thank you in advance!

#20 6 years ago

Thanks everyone for your votes. Need more. Thanks in advance.

#21 6 years ago

Thanks everyone. Need 28 more votes. Thank you all in advance!

#22 6 years ago

Need nine more votes please. Thanks in advance!

#23 6 years ago

Just as suspected. LOTR won. Thanks everyone.

#24 6 years ago

WD Prem FTW!!! Really great pin, wish I had one.

#25 6 years ago

It's hard for me to chose one as i love TWD and LOTR as they are both such great games. I had to pick LOTR though as i think at the moment it has proven itself as a great game for the last 14 years.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/game-you-like-better-poll and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.