By fingersport

10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1 post
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

High Score Member

I got back from the Florida trip Friday late. Had Thanksgiving dinner at the Waffle House in Macon GA. The trip took longer than expected but everything went well. I have had several requests for game transfers that need to be done before Christmas. As a result I hope to pickup 1 or 2 more games for each trip. All trips will start in the Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill area of North Carolina. The first trip will go to Wilmington NC then down the coast to Myrtle Beach SC and can return a number of ways. Maybe Charlotte NC or maybe even Columbia SC if a game sale goes thru. The second trip will head up I-95 thru NC,VA,MD and PA. I think Philly PA will be the turn around point. The last trip will be from Raleigh NC west to Atlanta GA or maybe even Birmingham AL. I will be moving fast and hope to only be out of town one night on each trips. The order of the trips is not set in stone and can be changed depending on demand. I will also be attending the Winston Salem auction and could pickup/dropoff games at the auction. If Pinballs on the Move can help you with your transportation needs let me know. Thanks and have a great Chrismas and Happy New Year. Don

pinballsonthemove.com
    Donald Bosworth
    [email protected]
    919-495-1124 Cell

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/game-transportation-on-the-east-coast-before-christmas and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.