(Topic ID: 234794)

Game suggestions from our Kids!..............

By OLDPINGUY

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by OLDPINGUY
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider OLDPINGUY.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

I thought Id throw this out there.
    While we have a mountain of threads for themes and Games we would like, I often hear from my kids, on'
    Games they would Like!

My son, spent 1/2 an hour describing a Pinball he would like to see!
    Portal! Lots of Scoops, Lots of opening Portals, and full Randomization based on Light changes,
    where the ball enters, and where it shoots out from! Keeps you on your Toes!
    Of course, Cake wizard Mode!

He even added my dream of revolving laser turrets and mirrors to align with stepper motors to complete light paths!
    He made my Morning!

My neighbors 5 year old wants a Pinball that plays, " Baby Shark!"

Anyone else have creative game input from their Kids?

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    #5 5 years ago

In terms of Game play, I love these suggestions. As many are seasoned players, we know to shoot the Ramp, arrow, target.
    But many thrill when a magnet creates Randomness!

Fast reaction time would be essential for this type of game, and could be set on,off, easy, chaotic, etc. Talk about a Game that wouldnt grow old!

Im really keen on aligning a laser beam with say 4 mirrors on the playfield.
    Hit a target, it turns right, another turns left, 4-6 positions? All Targets must be aligned, when laser is lit, to activate "special" or mode, as the laser dances across the playfield!
    Of course there will be lit targets that auto align a mirror, regardless of position.

My daughter Loves the new Irwin show, and didnt know that a Crocodile Hunter was once a prospect, but another great theme from the kids.
    (when I mentioned Willy Wonka, they went, "no")

So as much as the Munsters is geared to my age group, and the Muppets would hit all ages but not at all homes, What else are teens into?
    ...and No.... I dont want a FACEBOOK Pin! Yikes!

A Halo Pin?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider OLDPINGUY.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/game-suggestions-from-our-kids?tu=OLDPINGUY and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.