Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by chuckwurt
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 5 days ago

What were the settings for the games for the Stern Pro Circuit? Want to put my Star Wars on it to see how I do.

#2 5 days ago
Quoted from Soapman:

What were the settings for the games for the Stern Pro Circuit? Want to put my Star Wars on it to see how I do.

Probably competition install (under the utilities menu). Ball save off. Tight tilt.

#3 5 days ago

no outlane posts, no ball savers (even on multiballs unless a couple short seconds), super high play field pitch, ultra tight sling shots. the fighter # to start was set to 50 i think or 70 to start it? No mode stacking as well. hard settings
also, if you shot the hyperspace loop the ball would go stdm no chance to save at all.
very very hard.

#4 5 days ago

Holy hell. No outlane posts? That’s just nasty. Hopefully they didn’t intentionally setup the Death Star like that. That’s just stupid.

#5 4 days ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Holy hell. No outlane posts? That’s just nasty. Hopefully they didn’t intentionally setup the Death Star like that. That’s just stupid.

Well, after watching the stream I wouldn't argue with anyone saying the setup was stupid. Video Mode was definitely the way to go with the setup as it was (I believe someone got 50 million of their 70 million points in video mode).

**not saying I have a genius way of setting up Star Wars for the best players in the world. I'm sure it's a super difficult balancing act. The video mode, though, was crazy with a tough setup.

#6 4 days ago
Quoted from iloveplywood:

Well, after watching the stream I wouldn't argue with anyone saying the setup was stupid. Video Mode was definitely the way to go with the setup as it was (I believe someone got 50 million of their 70 million points in video mode).
**not saying I have a genius way of setting up Star Wars for the best players in the world. I'm sure it's a super difficult balancing act. The video mode, though, was crazy with a tough setup.

Or maybe pick Leia? Just hit mode shots and get to a quick 150mm and call it a day?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.00
Lighting - Led
3D MODS
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Machine - For Sale
Washington, DC
$ 159.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Great American Pinball
$ 499.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Great American Pinball
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 92.00
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 114.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple
$ 12.99
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 26.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
$ 218.00
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Machine - For Sale
Steele, ND
$ 24.25
Lighting - Other
The MOD Couple

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside