8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by pinzrfun
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

_12.jpg
    #1 8 years ago

Just for fun, I'm starting this thread because I would like to know and see what cool Laser & LED lighting is being used in your game rooms. My wife and I went to the Halloween Spirit store tonight and they had some really cool LED lights like this:

$_12.JPG$_12.JPG
    ebay.com link: Halloween Outdoor Decoration Purple LED Fire and Ice Light Effect Projector

I'm looking to install a couple of lights in the game room, but not looking for anything too flashy (Club lights, etc...). I know Spencer's Gifts has some cool laser effects as well. Appreciate any pics, videos and links to some cool stuff!

Thanks,

Rob Bell
    Robsgameroom.com

#2 8 years ago

I have a laser light effects light from Spencers. I t comes in green or red. It is pretty nice as the lasers are split up about a hundred different dots and are really sharp.

#3 8 years ago

Every time I walk into a Spencer's it seems that they always have the small red laser dots scattering along the ceiling. Of course I never asked about it because I wasn't interested then. I can't seem to locate it on their website.

#7 8 years ago

The one that I have you can adjust its sensitivity to sound and also change the type of pattern it goes through to only be red, only be green, or cycle through both.

#8 8 years ago

I have a couple of these. Lightahead® Rotating Strobe LED Crystal stage light for Disco party club bar DJ .ball Bulb Multi changing Color https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AMUP9XG/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_ezv.vbZA3D7J0
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AMUP9XG/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_ezv.vbZA3D7J0

2 months later
    #9 8 years ago
    Quoted from Pinfactory2000:

I have a couple of these. Lightahead® Rotating Strobe LED Crystal stage light for Disco party club bar DJ .ball Bulb Multi changing Color amazon.com link »
    amazon.com link »

I have 6 of those but only paid about $3 for them, Amazon. That included shipping, no way they made any money on it. The look great though, in moderayion of course,

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/game-room-laser-led-lighting and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.