(Topic ID: 55666)

Game Room Coming Together - My Wife Gave up her craft room for Pinball!

By Tarp01

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Replay
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1344.JPG
    IMG_1342.JPG
    IMG_1340.JPG
    IMG_1324.JPG
    IMG_1325.JPG
    #1 10 years ago

We just moved our exercise room into the craft room. I guess it's a family affair, since my wife gave up her craft room so we could create a game room for the kids (us included). Now I've got to get my other two pins on the other side of the room. Thought I'd share just for fun.

IMG_1325.JPGIMG_1325.JPG IMG_1324.JPGIMG_1324.JPG

#2 10 years ago

You will have a hard time keeping the dust off the TZ with the other two pins in your collection

Nice room !

#3 10 years ago

Wow, nice line-up! (Except Dr Dude). j/k

#4 10 years ago

nice trio!

#5 10 years ago

Way to strong on the wife into reality...nice looking gameroom

#6 10 years ago
    Quoted from Mudflaps:

Wow, nice line-up! (Except Dr dude). j/k

I probably would agree. Dr. Dude started the collecting / restore habit though, and my kids say that "He is part of the family!" After restoring Dr. Dude, it was time to move on to other projects, TZ and MB, then 2 new really awesome Stern Games.

TZ and MB get a lot of play among the family.

#7 10 years ago
    Quoted from Tarp01:

my wife gave up her craft room so we could create a game room for the kids (us included).

Neat. I had to give up my photo studio for my "repairs room".

#8 10 years ago

Nice game room!
    I would use the TZ as an ironing board.

(The AC / DC is awesome)

#10 10 years ago

nice setup.

#11 10 years ago

A great collection of pins in a cool looking game room with a understanding wife that's allows you to do this to her craft room. What more could a man want in life!!!

Looks nice. Thanks for sharing!

#12 10 years ago

Nice game room Tarp, you actually had a couple of pinsiders bashing TZ when you were showing your new game room. You handled it with class including your Dr. Dude response. Your wife is cool as is mine about pinball . I expanded my game room to fit 8 pins instead of 2 and my wife was all for it. Enjoy.

#13 10 years ago

Thanks for the kind words. Here's a couple pictures of the other two in the kids lounge. Soon to be pin-less, as they are moving tomorrow to the game room

As a side note, I'm in the love TZ camp. It is an awesome pin. Love the few times I've been Lost in the Zone. Awesome jackpot sound, and it is one of the family's favorite classic TV shows. I do realize that there are lovers and haters of the pin, but I guess that is why there are so many to choose from.

Peace and Happy 4th to all.

IMG_1340.JPGIMG_1340.JPG IMG_1342.JPGIMG_1342.JPG IMG_1344.JPGIMG_1344.JPG

#15 10 years ago

Like that bowling sign on the wall too...nice touch!

#16 10 years ago
    Quoted from jrivelli:

Exercise sucks, more pins

Yeah! You get enough exercise when you move them. Just keep rotating the collection=exercise.

#17 10 years ago

Looks great - Congrats! I am excited also because I was able to convince my wife that we no longer needed a guest bedroom and that it didn't get used enough - Working on moving my pins out of the garage and into the new "pin room."

#18 10 years ago
    Quoted from PinFan4Life:

Looks great - Congrats! I am excited also because I was able to convince my wife that we no longer needed a guest bedroom and that it didn't get used enough - Working on moving my pins out of the garage and into the new "pin room."

One day, One day....congrats

2 months later
    #19 10 years ago

Looks great, why is the game room shrinking though? Eyeing replacements or just thinning the collection?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/game-room-coming-together-my-wife-gave-up-her-craft-room-for-pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.