(Topic ID: 165677)

Game room Carpet preview app/website?

By phillymadison

7 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).png
    #1 7 years ago

Hi all. I'm thinking about getting some "arcade style" carpet for my game room. I've found 3 different patterns I like but I would like to see how it would look in my room before pulling the trigger.

Does anyone know of an app or website where I can take a picture of a room and change the carpet to look like one of my patterns? I've seen some that can be used for regular carpet that's already in the program but none that I can put my own patterns in.

#2 7 years ago

Show us the carpet you're looking at.

#3 7 years ago

Here you go
    It's actually down to 2 now.
    $100ish price difference. Space being the cheaper one.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#4 7 years ago

Space theme looks pretty cool the other one looks like it would go good in a little kids room.

#5 7 years ago
    Quoted from crlush:

the other one looks like it would go good in a little kids room

That was my first thought too

#6 7 years ago

Space Theme!!
    Please let me know your source for the Carpet.
    Last I looked, this black light responsive stuff was expensive.

#7 7 years ago

Lol I appreciate the input and I am leaning towards the space theme too. But I would really like to see if I can virtually look at it some way.

I might just break out my Mspaint skillz and see.

Also Brenna I just pmed you the info.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/game-room-carpet-preview-appwebsite and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.