i don't recall where i downloaded this Word document from, but if it's the same as original, it lists:
"General DIP Settings.
This information applies to most Game plan games. See the game's manual for exact settings. The setting below came from the Sharpshooter manual (MPU-2), but should apply to most games. Games that originally used an MPU-1 or MPU-2 have slightly different DIP switch values (though games like Sharpshooter, Sharpshooter 2, and Coney Island came with an MPU-2, but have MPU-1 style DIP switch settings).
• Switches 1 to 5 to adjust the number of credits per coin for coin chute #1.
• Switch 8 is the free play option. Set to ON for free play. Applies to both MPU-1 and MPU-2. Game will usually show 99 credits and will decrement to 0, and then go back to 99.
• Switches 9 to 12 to adjust the number of credits per coin for coin chute #2. Setting switch 9 to 12 as OFF makes coin chute #2 the same values as coin chute #1. Applies to both MPU-1 and MPU-2.
• Switch 13 for background sound. ON = yes to background sound. MPU-2 games only.
• Switch 14 is for the extra ball option. ON = yes to extra ball. MPU-2 games only.
• Switch 16 is the credit tune option. ON = sound when a coin is inserted. Applies to both MPU-1 and MPU-2.
• Switches 17 to 21 to adjust the number of credits per coin for coin chute #3. Applies to both MPU-1 and MPU-2.
• Switch 22 controls the bonus multiplier. ON = yes. MPU-2 games only.
• Switch 23 and 24 controls the number of balls on MPU-2 games only. OFF OFF = 1 ball, ON OFF = 2 balls, OFF ON = 3 balls, ON ON = 5 balls.
• Switches 25 to 27 controls the maximum credits the game will take. If set all OFF, the maximum credits is 5.
• Switch 28 controls the number of balls per game (MPU-1 games only). ON = 5 balls, OFF = 3 balls. On MPU-2 games switch 28 and switch 29 controls Replays, Extra Ball, 50000 points or no award.
• Switch 29 controls replay or extra ball option on MPU-1 games only. ON = replay, OFF = extra ball.
• Switch 30 controls the match. ON = match, OFF = no match. Applies to both MPU-1 and MPU-2.
• Switch 31 & 32 control the number of credits awarded for exceeding the high score (zero to three credits). Both switches set to OFF will award NO credits. Applies to both MPU-1 and MPU-2.
Gameplan has an option on all games for free play (no credits or money required to start a game). Turn switch #8 ON and this sets the game to free play. This option is yet another reason to not use a battery, as there is no need for the game to remember credits. When free play is set to on, the game will show 99 credits and decrement to 0 credits, and then go back to 99 credits."
hope this might help!