Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Knxwledge
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 1 year ago

Has any one tried to retrofit an alltek Bally/Stern light driver board into a game plan machine? other then one would have to re pin every thing the boards do basically the exact same thing.

#2 1 year ago

It's an interesting idea. Are you attempting to do that on a game, or just curious if it's possible?

#3 1 year ago

I'm actually thinking of doing it do my game plan Lizard the old light driver board is giving me nothing but trouble

#4 1 year ago

I have several serviced and tested boards. If you'd rather keep your game original. Let me know.

Mike

#5 1 year ago

I may go that rout what are you asking for a light board ?

#6 1 year ago

80.00 + shipping and I'll refund 30.00 if you return the one you're having trouble with.

1 week later
#7 1 year ago

I know have things now some what working I've re pined every thing had the light driver board repaid and gone though professionally but iv still got light issues.
Whats happening is when I put the game in light test I have most of the lights work correctly but severe are working oddly.
they get really dim when the working lights come on and get bright when the working lights go out. I've looked to see if they are all controlled by one chip or have something in common , but they don't is my light board still messed up?
also some times for a brief few moments toughs lights will work correctly typically when the machine if first powered on after sitting a bit.

any one have any ideas ??

#8 1 year ago
Quoted from Galaxy-Jay:

I know have things now some what working I've re pined every thing had the light driver board repaid and gone though professionally but iv still got light issues.
Whats happening is when I put the game in light test I have most of the lights work correctly but severe are working oddly.
they get really dim when the working lights come on and get bright when the working lights go out. I've looked to see if they are all controlled by one chip or have something in common , but they don't is my light board still messed up?
also some times for a brief few moments toughs lights will work correctly typically when the machine if first powered on after sitting a bit.
any one have any ideas ??

bad sockets, maybe?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.98
$ 179.99
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/game-plan-light-driver-board-?hl=pins4u and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.