10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Whysnow
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

Anyone have a White Game Plan Drop Target? I am in need of one and am having troubles finding one. Red would be better than nothing. I can pay for it. Currently at EXPO. Will pay for shipping and target.

#3 10 years ago

This is why I sold my Sharp Shooter. There was a post on here about being able to fit other drop downs in GamePlan machines with success. I'll try and dig up the link for you.

#4 10 years ago

You need to change all the drop targets over to Sega/Data East and install 1/4" tall spacers between the entire drop target unit assembly and the playfield so the height matches the original targets.

#5 10 years ago

Hopefully I can figure out something.

2 months later
    #6 10 years ago

I did exactly what Ken described and it works just ducky. My drops are all white now instead of factory red, but I can play the game.

#7 10 years ago

FYI, fellow Pinsider SpookyRides, has a set of drop decals for Sharpshooter for you policano if you do go the route of replacing all your drops. I talked to him already as he helped me out with mine. Shoot him a PM if you want them. Good luck!

6 years later
    #9 4 years ago

I cant believe I just paid $15 per drop target!

WTF.... ugggh

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/game-plan-drop-target and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.