Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 14 years ago by VT8man
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

canadaflag.jpg
    canadachicks.jpg
    Canadian-womens-hockey-lesbians.jpg
    image-5.jpg
    #1 14 years ago

Ok, it's Sunday, lets forget about pinball for a minute and take a moment to think about hockey. Unless your a caveman living in the side of a mountain you would know about a certain game this afternoon at the Olympics.

All I am going to say is !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"GO CANADA GO!!!"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#2 14 years ago

Go everyone!!!!! And I mean that seriously as it has been a great tournament until now and I am hoping the gold medal game is equally as good!

#3 14 years ago

Hockey ??? What's that sport ? Is it anything like the super duper exciting curling ? Hehe

http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?gid=1709

image-5.jpgimage-5.jpg

#4 14 years ago

Fighting words if I ever heard them...See you at High Noon. Bring your stick...or your broom.

Canada has the most gold medals=winner of the 2010 Olympics!

#5 14 years ago

Is this it ? BTW I'm watching NASCAR instead
    (It's interesting though that they moved the game to MSNBC where Comcast is trying to sell the channel in HD)

Canadian-womens-hockey-lesbians.jpgCanadian-womens-hockey-lesbians.jpg

#6 14 years ago

lol brokedad that shit's hilarious.

#7 14 years ago

Yep, Canada has done very well which is interesting as I have read several articles about their being disappointed with the results. Is it all about total medal count then? I do not think so as well.

Always...

#8 14 years ago

I think both Canada and the U.S.A. are huge winners in this Olympics, Canada obviously should be very pleased at winning so many golds and we in the U.S. should be extremely joyous at winning more medals than ever before at a winter games AND winning the overall medal count. Some countrys are happy just to show up and win no medals and for us to win so many (Canada and the U.S.) speaks volumes for our sporting culture.

#9 14 years ago

Hear, hear Maldoror!

#10 14 years ago

Its on NBC in HD...

#11 14 years ago

I see they moved it back after all the controversy surrounding the MSNBC decision. Lots of Comcast people complained they didn't have the HD channel yet as it's only in limited markets but everyone has NBC in HD.

Will put in on PIP on the Plasma while I watch the NASCAR race.

So far it looks like we may end up with maple sugar pie on our face down here

#12 14 years ago

Great game. Even if we didn't win gold. Congrats Canucks!

#13 14 years ago

CONGRATULATIONS CANADA !!! A well played game and a deserving win.

#14 14 years ago

HEY! BD........this was the ACTUAL picture of the womens hockey win......drinking beer and smoking stogies on the ice........ya

I am just in a love mood.....love you all!!

Maybe this can be our flag........

canadachicks.jpgcanadachicks.jpg canadaflag.jpgcanadaflag.jpg

#15 14 years ago

OH YA..we won the guys hockey too! ..............

taking tomorrow off from work..........calling in 'tired'

tlak to you on tues.....!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO

#16 14 years ago

Whoa!
    There was a hockey game being played?

/going back to playing LOTR pinball and "inspecting" brokedad's collection of pinball ladies

#17 14 years ago

Yep, yep! Congrats to both Canada and the U.S. for a very nice series! And, of course, special accolades to Canada for winning hockey gold!

#18 14 years ago

Right on.

#19 14 years ago

jbscar - The cannabis cup was over in Holland. The Canadians got the hockey gold medals, don't steal the cup also!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/game-on and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.