D6_j37IUEAY1Pp8 (resized).jpg
got1-with-circle (resized).jpg
20190519_232926 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_2019-05-20-00-12-27~2 (resized).png
Screenshot_2019-05-20-00-09-07 (resized).png
Screenshot_2019-05-20-00-09-27 (resized).png
Screenshot_2019-05-20-00-09-39 (resized).png
got22 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rai.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#881 4 years ago

Just watched the entire series in the last 6 weeks.

I’ll need to read this thread about the finale season but I’m quite disappointed mostly about how they treated John.

John should not be treated as an outcast but as a hero.

Bran meh it should be John as king no doubt about it.

#891 4 years ago

Maybe I could see Danny becoming enraged if she had given Cerci a chance to submit had more face to face with the two or Cerci had just executed Mesendai so that Danny would have had more reason to go nuts, she had never acted this way killing innocent women and children.

#897 4 years ago

Don’t know why they had to rush the story into 7-8 episodes could have made 10 episodes and let it breath. It was like too rush at the end. Also some scenes just seem dropped out of nowhere like there was a lot of stuff cut out.

#910 4 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Wasn't Sansa the eldest left though? If Jon was a bastard, and it was Sansa - Arya - Bran ?
Yeah, Sana was a twit. but dealing with Little Finger and the Bastard made her hard in the end.

but generally would go to the eldest boy before girl (in practice) which is why everyone is always jazzed when a royal son is born. The daughters can become queen but typically not the first in line. Only of late has the daughter been in line before a younger son in the British succession.

#911 4 years ago

I don't understand why HBO didn't allow this series to continue for up to 9 seasons and could have done one season on the Ice king and another on Kings landing.

Only thing I can think is the actors wanted to get out and do other things. I never bought this with Sopranos for example because nobody did anything of consequence except James Gangolfini and Edie Falco. Michael Imperioli has done some TV shows, but by and larger they were all captive to the Sopranos.

If they actors needed more money they could have been given raises already it sounds like a whole season of GOT costs less than one big budget movie.

They left too much dangling and left too much that didn't sit well like Bronn become the master of coin.

#917 4 years ago

Hopefully GRRM doesn't follow the TV show if/when he does finish the books.

#926 4 years ago

Let me get this straight. When Robert led rebellion was robert and Ned thinking Ned’s sister was being abducted etc. and the mad king just reacted after the rebellion? Or did the mad king start killing everyone and that led to the rebellion?

#929 4 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

Rhaegar and Lyanna took off together and everyone thought that he abducted her. Ned's father and brother went to Kings Landing to demand the return of Lyanna. Aerys then killed both of them so Robert got Jon Arryn and Ned on his side for the rebellion.

That’s bad ass. Wish they’d make a book or TV show about that.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rai.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/game-of-thrones-the-show-spoilers-ahead?tu=rai and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.