D6_j37IUEAY1Pp8 (resized).jpg
got1-with-circle (resized).jpg
20190519_232926 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_2019-05-20-00-12-27~2 (resized).png
Screenshot_2019-05-20-00-09-07 (resized).png
Screenshot_2019-05-20-00-09-27 (resized).png
Screenshot_2019-05-20-00-09-39 (resized).png
got22 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinsinner.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#152 6 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

Questions from this week...
How fast can a guy run in the snow?
How fast does a raven fly?
How fast do three dragons fly?
How fast does water freeze?
Where does a zombie army get four 200 yard lengths of chain?

Who cares, it's a fantasy show. That episode was unreal!!!

#190 6 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

I don't think anyone expects real answers to a lot of these questions, more just pointing out "funny" inconsistencies. At least that's my take on a lot of this.
For example:

The reason I think the Night King and his dead army are moving so slowly is they are waiting for Winter to fully come. Specifically, I think they are waiting for it to be cold enough that the ocean near East Watch freezes over so that their army can walk around the wall, instead of fighting their way over the wall.

#204 6 years ago
Quoted from Mfsrc791:

Anyone have any prediction on what will happen next? (please no leaked spoilers just educated guesses)
Arya killing peter? I think she is playing dumb with him and going along with his game now until she has a chance to kill him.
Or Sansa killing peter? Didn't Arya hand Sansa that blade that was originally Peter's?
Jaime killing cersei? I hope so. She is probably not even pregnant and is just playing Jaime.
Serio forel? I know he is probably dead but dammit it never showed him die. Hope he comes back.

I think Arya will kill little finger. When Arya confronted Sansa in her chambers, Arya said something about just needing Sansa's face. I think that was foreshadowing. Arya will kill Little Finger as Sansa. Although, I'm not sure if Sansa needs to be dead for her to use her face?

#224 6 years ago
Quoted from Azmodeus:

She is not my favorite part of the show. But cast very well. Sexy.

Emilia Clarke's acting this season has been excellent. Some of the best I've seen from her IMO. It has been more subtle and unspoken, with so much more conveyed non-verbally.

#326 6 years ago

I know George RR Martin has given us plenty of surprises. He has killed off his main cast, his characters are complex with shades of grey and he has blurred the lines within his character archetypes, but in the end, I think it will end up being the classic heroes journey: ORPHAN-WANDERER-WARRIOR-MARTYR

John Snow is the protagonist and starts out literally an orphan, a bastard child. Then his journey of self discovery at (and beyond) the wall. Now he has become the hero, the King of the North, the prince that was promised. In the end, he will no doubt martyr himself for the good of the people. Classic heroes journey and I love it.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinsinner.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/game-of-thrones-the-show-spoilers-ahead?tu=pinsinner and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.