D6_j37IUEAY1Pp8 (resized).jpg
got1-with-circle (resized).jpg
20190519_232926 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_2019-05-20-00-12-27~2 (resized).png
Screenshot_2019-05-20-00-09-07 (resized).png
Screenshot_2019-05-20-00-09-27 (resized).png
Screenshot_2019-05-20-00-09-39 (resized).png
got22 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pauloz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 6 years ago

Can't let you be the only one posting in the thread. I agree, it's getting pretty intense.

#15 6 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Jamie isn't dead, he is destined to kill Cersei. . (Just a guess)

I will feel robbed of Jamie does it, Arya will for sure.

I think Cersei will pay the Many faced god to kill Jon and Arya kill him and then go and kill Cersei.

#16 6 years ago

1 week later
#198 6 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

Where does a zombie army get four 200 yard lengths of chain?

With this.

IMG_1836 (resized).JPGIMG_1836 (resized).JPG

1 week later
#312 6 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Latest Vegas odds... I'm taking the Night King at 50-1
Jon Snow/Aegon Targaryen 2/3
Daenerys Targaryen 2/1
Jaime Lannister 10/1
Tyrion Lannister 20/1
Cersei Lannister 25/1
Sansa Stark 25/1
Arya Stark 50/1
Bran Stark 50/1
Night King 50/1
Varys 50/1
Euron Greyjoy 100/1

What price The Hound? Hahaha

1 year later
#447 4 years ago

#477 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Maybe. Jaime may be heading there to kill her. As are Arya and the Hound. Or even Euron when he finds out the baby isn't his and as soon as she has won, Cersie will rid herself of him.
If I were Cersie, I wouldn't plan on being around long.
LTG : )

The Hound is not going there to kill Cersie. His 'unfinished business' it the Mountain.

#505 4 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

I'v been saying this for awhile now. I'm not sure how they will work it out amidst all the battle & carnage about to unfold, but Jamie will be the one to kill Cerci in some personal intimate moment. And as Cerci lays there dying, he will take off his face to reveal it's actually Arya.
Full GOT shark jump. Nailed it. Haha

Jamie would have to be dead for Arya to wear his face, and most likely have to have been killed by her for that to happen.

#522 4 years ago
Quoted from scottslash:

Yup. The show has definitely fallen off -- as cited ad nauseam in this thread. Many are choosing to focus on the holes. Your choice. I guess it's something to talk about. Much like Monday morning quarterbacks. Me, I'm gonna continue to sit back and enjoy. GOT is still better than lots of the fodder out there these days, and the characters are still the ones we've grown to care about. Peace.

Absolutely.

#618 4 years ago
Quoted from Asael:

Now after the last episode I think that Bran will be King and that the theory that Game of Thrones is George RR Martins answer to Tolkiens Lord of the Ring is true. It would explain everything:

Bran doesn’t want it.

#651 4 years ago
Quoted from RandomGuyOffCL:

Bronn will get the throne. Remember Tyrion owes him a castle.

Not possible.

#659 4 years ago
Quoted from chiefbrody:

for all of you that were disappointed with the season, the New America has a solution:
https://www.change.org/p/hbo-remake-game-of-thrones-season-8-with-competent-writers

Bunch of cry babies that weren’t happy that things didn’t go the way they wanted. It is a great show.

#665 4 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Dude, you're effing insane. I bet your favorite band is Nickelback.

You must be one of the cry babies.

#816 4 years ago
Quoted from PinKopf:

Put me down on team Jon Snow. This seems like the happiest ending possible.
He never wanted to be king, and thus stuck in King's Landing. He is now the greatest Ranger to ever live, risen from the grave to fulfill his destiny. He was pivotal in the defeat of the Night King and ultimately the saviour of Man, a Dragon-riding legend among men, actual breaker of the wheel of tyranny, who was true to duty above love, now living out his days ranging beyond the wall with his dire wolf and helping the Wildlings return home. The King of the True North. Frickin' A.

Somehow I don’t think he’s a ranger. He’s going with the wildlings and not coming back. Tormund said at Winterfell he was going back to the real north where he belongs and said to Jon that’s where he belonged as well.

#818 4 years ago
Quoted from girloveswaffles:

It was a lot like the ending of Battlestar Galactica. All the good stuff went down in the first half of the episode, and then the second half kept winding down "tying up" all the loose ends.

And people would have been livid if they didn’t tie up the loose ends.

#859 4 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I’m pretty sure that was ashes, not snow. There was no snow in Kings landing before the battle. Only snow that hit Kings landing was the tiny amount at end of S7 when Jamie was exiled.

Yes. It’s not the bad writing so much as people not paying attention.

1 week later
#885 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Just watched the entire series in the last 6 weeks.
I’ll need to read this thread about the finale season but I’m quite disappointed mostly about how they treated John.
John should not be treated as an outcast but as a hero.
Bran meh it should be John as king no doubt about it.

Don’t be too disappointed, Jon ended up exactly where he wanted to be.

1 week later
#933 4 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

He was the best character and Dinklage is an excellent actor. I was a little disappointed that he seemingly dropped about 50 IQ points the last season or two.

He drank too much and forgot some things.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pauloz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/game-of-thrones-the-show-spoilers-ahead?tu=pauloz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.