D6_j37IUEAY1Pp8 (resized).jpg
got1-with-circle (resized).jpg
20190519_232926 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_2019-05-20-00-12-27~2 (resized).png
Screenshot_2019-05-20-00-09-07 (resized).png
Screenshot_2019-05-20-00-09-27 (resized).png
Screenshot_2019-05-20-00-09-39 (resized).png
got22 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ltg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#174 6 years ago
Quoted from Mfsrc791:

I wonder if my girlfriend knows I'm in love with another women

It's okay. When you are being intimate, she is thinking of someone else too.

LTG : )

1 year later
#345 4 years ago

I predicted that the snow king would be defeated by the middle of season 8. I was close on that.

To sit on the Iron Throne my sure shot was John Snow, my long shot Samuel Tully.

I'm changing that to Arya sitting on the Iron Throne. Daenerys kills Jon and maybe Sansa, Arya kills Daenerys and takes the throne. Maybe shot - Arya kills Daenerys and puts Sansa on the throne.

#385 4 years ago
Quoted from Ballsofsteel:

everyone says Ayra killed the night king

She did.

Quoted from Ballsofsteel:

bran the cripple grabbed it and stabs him? it also shows him holding the dagger after it.

He has his own dagger.

Maybe Ayra beat him to it ?

#395 4 years ago
Quoted from Silverballer:

her assassin composure by screaming as she attacked the NK.

I thought she set him up with a move she could counter. We saw right before with Theon, the NK waited for him to make the first move.

Quoted from Silverballer:

Bran? What a waste of a character - poor dude that had that part spent years being dragged around in the cold, and in the end, could do nothing but just sit there and wait for the NK to kill him.

Unless he would try and kill the NK with his dagger. He was there as bait. And didn't know Arya would beat him to it.

#399 4 years ago

For many reasons recently, I don't think he'll sit on the iron throne, or for long anyway.

#474 4 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Maybe he will be the one to kill Cersie?

Maybe. Jaime may be heading there to kill her. As are Arya and the Hound. Or even Euron when he finds out the baby isn't his and as soon as she has won, Cersie will rid herself of him.

If I were Cersie, I wouldn't plan on being around long.

#487 4 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

And as Cerci lays there dying, he will take off his face to reveal it's actually Arya.

Or Jaqen H’ghar

#541 4 years ago
Quoted from nascarrey:

theyre gonna leave us hanging …….

I hope it isn't Daenerys waking up and it was all a dream and she's a simple serf in a castle.

#592 4 years ago

My predictions. CAUTION : Contains long term spoilers.

Daenerys has become the mad queen. Flambe's Tyrion. Demands Sansa to bend the knee. Arya introduces Daenery to her leetle friend needle. End of the mad queen. Arya has a sex change and later does stunts for Chuck Norris in movies.

The Mountain digs himself out. Meets George Lucas at a party. Gets a short gig in a few movies as Darth Vader.

David Anderson a hack paleontologist on a fossil dig finds the hound's rib cage and has an idea. Later opens a chain of Famous restaurants.

The Unsullied that are left are captured by aliens from outer space. Since they can't reproduce, they are genetically altered and get jobs in another series as Jem'Hadar.

Drogon semi retires and meets up with Jackie Paper and parties with him and becomes famous in a Peter, Paul, and Mary tune. He soon tires of the gig, eats the little fat kid. And retires to Honahlee and lives a life of luxury.

John Snow and his army battle with some of the Unsullied. Later filled with remorse or all the fighting and women he loved dying. He heads north and retires with a simple life with the Wildlings. Later earning a meager living as a Free Folk ballad singer.

Sansa refuses to sit on the ash covered Iron Throne, and resides herself to ruling the north, and making Gendry her boy toy.

#597 4 years ago
Quoted from drummermike:

LLoyd are you drinking already?

Nope. Tech supporting.

#622 4 years ago

New prediction.

Daenerys executes Jon Snow for treason. Jon being Targaryen, survives Drogon's flames, or Drogon won't fricassee him because he's Targaryen. Jon pulls his sword and kills Daenerys for giving the order to kill him. Then reluctantly takes the Iron Throne, to end further bloodshed.

Disclaimer : Tyrion dies in a pub accident when the Unsullied play midget tossing with him.

#633 4 years ago
Quoted from teekee:What was everyones favorite scenes in the last episode?

Definitely Arya and the Hound, when Arya thanks him. They both aren't much for words or conversation, so I think they both knew she was thanking him for all he did since they first met.

#641 4 years ago
Quoted from canea:

Cersei's two lovers in a knife fight to the death

Was Euron a lover ? Didn't Cersei "tolerate" him to get what she wanted ? He may have thought so. I doubt she did.

#704 4 years ago
Quoted from crlush:

Well that really sucked for John Snow,

Just about back where he started.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ltg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/game-of-thrones-the-show-spoilers-ahead?tu=ltg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.