D6_j37IUEAY1Pp8 (resized).jpg
got1-with-circle (resized).jpg
20190519_232926 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_2019-05-20-00-12-27~2 (resized).png
Screenshot_2019-05-20-00-09-07 (resized).png
Screenshot_2019-05-20-00-09-27 (resized).png
Screenshot_2019-05-20-00-09-39 (resized).png
got22 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lethal_inc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#58 6 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I simply love this show; and this season, while rushed on the timeline, has been epic.
Glad Drogon is unharmed and still a bad ass. And giving Jon Snow the nod of approval, Drogon must know he's full Targaryan I believe.
Cersi is quite possibly the coolest villain ever. So so evil - such a great character and actress throughout this whole series. She has Jamie wrapped around her finger and he can't do anything about it; and anytime he does have a thought about it, Cedsi knows how to reels him back. Btw, I'm pregnant with your baby......don't ever betray me again. Lol!
Sam Tarly is a complete bad ass. He's done so much digging and now has so many keys in his hands including the truth about Raegeros (sp) targaryan and Ned Starks sister. Don't know if any of you picked up on that in this last episode. Plus, he has the plans to forge dragon glass into weapons. I hope we see Gendrys forge some bad ass shit.
I am very curious to see what happens with Arya, Sansa, and little finger. Who's spying on whom? Arya spying on little finger and finding out who he really is? or is little finger playing a game with Arya to get what he wants?
Loving the show. I just don't see how they can wrap up this series with 2 episodes + 1 more season. Is that all confirmed or just rumors? I have a feeling we're going to be in for a lot more twists, turns, and critical deaths before the end of next season.

No way Jon Snow is Targarian. Do you see any blond or white skin?He is the son of Robert Baratheon and Ned's sister, whatever her name was, and the true heir of Westeros. We'll see....

#63 6 years ago

Just because the "mad King" raped her doesn't mean Jon is there child. It is possible that Jon is Robert's true son and was hid for the same reasons, actually more from Cercei. There is no concrete evidence yet so don't be so certain. Robert told Ned multiple times that he loved his sister. Just sayin...Jon has darker skin and black hair like the Baratheons and Starks. Like I said, we'll see. Jon and Dany are hookin up and then that would be incest according to you guys.

#67 6 years ago

It's my understanding that the last book isn't even written yet. Of course I watch the show, I don't watch the end commentaries tho. If HBO has said that then I missed it, but if it hasn't been written yet how do you know the authors true vision.

#70 6 years ago

He's not being hidden from Robert, he's being hidden from Cercei. She is a ruthless bitch and why she is one of the last Lannisters standing. Bran saw the tower birth and he's knows who Jon's parents are. Let's ask him. Oh they didn't clearly reveal it yet did they.

1 week later
#178 6 years ago

I'm tellin ya, Jon Snow is not Targarian. IF he is the son of the mad King and Ned's sister, that would make him and Dany half brother/sister right? Incest is not best.

#287 6 years ago
Quoted from Procrastinator:

yuriijos satisfied now?

Yep, it's pretty clear from that last episode, but all too predictable. I was thinking there was going to be more of a twist.

1 year later
#506 4 years ago

My least favorite character these last 2 seasons is Bran. What weak ass acting by that dude. He has a shit eating look and says a few words. He’s grown into the third eye cripple and just makes me laugh when I see scenes with his character in it.

2 weeks later
#822 4 years ago

That was the weakest ending to this great series that could possibly happen. WTF!! Bran is the king, cmon man, I don’t give a shit if he’s the three eyed cripple, his character and lame ass acting totally ruined it for me. Fuckin weak! I’m so disappointed in this season and the ending.

#862 4 years ago

John and everybody is mad at Dany for destroying Kingsland so he kills her? I guess he would rather jerk himself off at the wall then be married to Dany and ruling Westeros. Weak. Drogon just grabs Dany and goes to dragon land? Weak. Not a single thing for me to say that was good about the ending.

1 week later
#923 4 years ago
Quoted from creepykenny:

deleted all of the 2019 GoT seasons episodes off the DVR last night, paused / thought about if i ever wanted to watch them again and quickly decided that no, i don't need to ever see any of them again & will probably never watch any of the other seasons again either
only took them 6 episodes to ruin the whole series for me ... sad, very sad

I get your frustration. I loved the series until the last season as well. I was so disappointed with the ending that I sold my pinball machine.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lethal_inc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/game-of-thrones-the-show-spoilers-ahead?tu=lethal_inc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.