D6_j37IUEAY1Pp8 (resized).jpg
got1-with-circle (resized).jpg
20190519_232926 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_2019-05-20-00-12-27~2 (resized).png
Screenshot_2019-05-20-00-09-07 (resized).png
Screenshot_2019-05-20-00-09-27 (resized).png
Screenshot_2019-05-20-00-09-39 (resized).png
got22 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kkuoppamaki.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#19 6 years ago

Omg, the suspense, the excitement. Can't wait to see what happens next, so many possible outcomes. Love the show, and it's just getting better. My guess, one of the dragons die and Jamie pays for it with his life. Things have been gong too well for Cercei

#56 6 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I am very curious to see what happens with Arya, Sansa, and little finger. Who's spying on whom? Arya spying on little finger and finding out who he really is? or is little finger playing a game with Arya to get what he wants?

Btw, what did the note that Arya found in little fingers room say?

#62 6 years ago

The dragon sniffing John's hand and almost nodding in approval was a clear hint that he's also a Targaryen, what was one heck of a scene in the last episode

1 year later
#373 4 years ago

The long night was a good episode, although a bit anticlimactic. Not sure what Dany and John and Sansa et al were thinking, but military masterminds they are not. What's the point of sending all the Dothraki to their certain death, I would have thought starting with the dragons to try to at least have some impact on the avalanche of undead before sending men against them would have made sense. And why did Dany stay on the ground on her dragon for so long that basically it was swarming with zombie soldiers. Some zombie soldiers made their way into the castle, while others were fighting outside which was a bit funny too as they seemed to move in large swarms and not in small quantities. I'm also puzzled how Arya made her way so close to the night king without anyone noticing...

I agree, best not to think about these things too much and just enjoy the victory over the dead.

1 week later
#612 4 years ago

I think Cercei's end was fitting, although I would have liked to see her getting betrayed by her own cunning plans. I.e. she should have faced Danny, have a trick on her sleeve just to see it backfire on her in the most horrendous way - is a spirit of what you sow you reap. I agree that everything feels rushed now, let's see what next week brings as I hope they'll be able to tie everything together in a way only best shows (such as breaking bad) can. Would love to see Tyrion survive somehow too, but he's walking on very thin ice as is

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kkuoppamaki.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/game-of-thrones-the-show-spoilers-ahead?tu=kkuoppamaki and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.