D6_j37IUEAY1Pp8 (resized).jpg
got1-with-circle (resized).jpg
20190519_232926 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_2019-05-20-00-12-27~2 (resized).png
Screenshot_2019-05-20-00-09-07 (resized).png
Screenshot_2019-05-20-00-09-27 (resized).png
Screenshot_2019-05-20-00-09-39 (resized).png
got22 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider daditude.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#582 4 years ago
Quoted from creepykenny:

so disappointing, must be saving a lot of money by not using decent script writers ....
if i had a game of thrones pinball machine i would stab it in the backbox with a large sword, throw it off a roof & then bury it under a large pile of fake stones

Quoted from jgentry:

You seem reasonable

He is the daenerys targaryen of the pinball world.

#644 4 years ago
Quoted from Xerico:

this episode
satisfied my "Dragon Lust".
Marcus

Does your wife know about this "dragon lust?"

#652 4 years ago

Im hoping we see Arya use a "mask" on someone again. Dany perhaps?

#735 4 years ago

I enjoyed it. Just like real life...twists and turns. Things don't always end up how we would like.

The only thing that truly sucks is that I now have to find a new show to get into.

#736 4 years ago
Screenshot_2019-05-20-00-09-07 (resized).pngScreenshot_2019-05-20-00-09-07 (resized).pngScreenshot_2019-05-20-00-09-27 (resized).pngScreenshot_2019-05-20-00-09-27 (resized).pngScreenshot_2019-05-20-00-09-39 (resized).pngScreenshot_2019-05-20-00-09-39 (resized).png
#738 4 years ago
Screenshot_2019-05-20-00-12-27~2 (resized).pngScreenshot_2019-05-20-00-12-27~2 (resized).png
#803 4 years ago
Quoted from nascarrey:

8 years of watching Thrones down the drain!
J/K
Last season seemed rushed, not the ending I was expecting (there are sooo many ways they could have ended it), but overall I really enjoyed the series.
I enjoyed reading everyones interpretation of the episodes!
Going to read the books now and hopefully understand a little more about the characters (wish I knew I had 8 years to read them all before the series concluded).
If you need something to watch now that GOT is over, check out Chernobyl on HBO.

I really love "The Ozarks." I think i might restart "West world" as well

#813 4 years ago
Quoted from Luckydogg420:

Bran since he’s become the three eyed raven is actually a Targaryen bastard; one that waits in a hole under a tree until Jogen Reid and his sister bring him a little crippled stark boy that he can dump his mind into. Then he “lets it all happen anyways” and “let’s himself be King” because as a Targaryen bastard he’d never sit on the throne.
Mind = blown

That's all fine until you show up at a party amd there is a 4 eyed raven there

#820 4 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

Without spoiling anything, what are some epic, long running TV shows where people liked the ending? Seems to be easier to think of bad endings than good ones.

I think this is the essence of tv. People are interested in character development and longevity...whereas people interested in movies enjoy the storyline and resolution more.

TV shows can end at anytime ir drag on too long, movies have a finite ending before they are ever even filmed.

As such, tv series viewers are rarely happy with the last season/ending.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider daditude.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/game-of-thrones-the-show-spoilers-ahead?tu=daditude and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.