D6_j37IUEAY1Pp8 (resized).jpg
got1-with-circle (resized).jpg
20190519_232926 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_2019-05-20-00-12-27~2 (resized).png
Screenshot_2019-05-20-00-09-07 (resized).png
Screenshot_2019-05-20-00-09-27 (resized).png
Screenshot_2019-05-20-00-09-39 (resized).png
got22 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chitownpinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#423 4 years ago

Plenty of HBO money for the prequels and spin offs to explain all this stuff....

#473 4 years ago
Quoted from Xenon75:

Yeah the ghost business is complete garbage. Why not fly around and light the fleet up from the back? How did she not see the ship's from the sky? That would make sense, and this show is quickly falling apart as we hit the end.

Garbage writing while in a hurry.....Im watching the train wreck. Here's to the great Kig Euron! Lol....I really kind of want this. Would totally piss a lot of people off. You cant deny he had the best character entrance of any character on this show though...

#483 4 years ago

ALL HAIL KING EURON

#491 4 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

You know what else was stupid in this last episode?
They are standing there talking upcoming strategies, and they're like.... ok you take the remaining unsullied & I'll take the remaining Dothraki blah blah blah...
Excuse me??? Didn't we just see the entire army of Dothraki riders & Unsullied get OBLIVIATED last week against the army of the dead? I'd have to rewatch to hear exactly what was said, but I believe they stated that only half of both forces were lost in battle. Seriously???
This kind of nonsense is where you completely lose your fans.

They said they lost half. There was a strategy scene where they went over that. Its easy to miss, this shit is moving at light speed pace.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chitownpinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/game-of-thrones-the-show-spoilers-ahead?tu=chitownpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.