D6_j37IUEAY1Pp8 (resized).jpg
got1-with-circle (resized).jpg
20190519_232926 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_2019-05-20-00-12-27~2 (resized).png
Screenshot_2019-05-20-00-09-07 (resized).png
Screenshot_2019-05-20-00-09-27 (resized).png
Screenshot_2019-05-20-00-09-39 (resized).png
got22 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider blondetall.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 6 years ago

Jamie's horse just ran through 3 inches of water, he was pushed about 3 feet out of the way, and somehow fell into a 30 feet hole? He's alive and fine, and just needs to stand up.

There was a really nice video someone made showing all the past talk of him and the Mad King versus the last battle and him rushing at the dragon, showing his past conflict/demons and personal reason for running at a dragon with a stick. I'm at work and can't access videos here, but will try to find it later and link in case anyone wants to see.

#92 6 years ago
Quoted from Slash:

Just watched next weeks episode!! It's online if people can't wait!
HBO Spain screwed up and had it up for about an hour. Now it's been ripped and shared everywhere. I streamed it from putlocker

Yup, just watched it and will be watching again on Sunday night on my big tv. Hold on to your hats, boys.

Edit: I haven't read the books at all, but from the reviews I've read I remember that Rhaegar's wife Ellia was barely was able to have 2 kids and was told a 3rd would kill her. He believed the three-headed dragon thing meant he needed 3 kids, so the annulment was probably with Ellia's knowledge (possibly blessing) as she couldn't produce more heirs. Then he chose Lyanna and etc etc. I mean, they literally cut away from the shot of the baby in the tower to Jon Snow's broody face for like 5 minutes, and have him petting dragons, so HBO certainly isn't making a secret of it anymore.

#129 6 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

Where does a zombie army get four 200 yard lengths of chain?

Hardhome Depot

#146 6 years ago

If you watch the "making of a scene" bonus thing on HBO for this episode, they say they've been trying to get a zombie polar bear approved for years, but it was too much money to do, and they finally put their foot down and demanded one.

1 week later
#316 6 years ago
Quoted from Luckydogg420:

I don't get this. I don't think anyone is going to "win" the game of thrones. This is not a comedy. It will not end with a happy ending. I think everyone on that list will die. If anyone is going to live from the main characters it will be Sam, I believe that in the end he will be shown as the author of the story.

if-you-think-this-has-a-happy-ending (resized).jpgif-you-think-this-has-a-happy-ending (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider blondetall.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/game-of-thrones-the-show-spoilers-ahead?tu=blondetall and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.