D6_j37IUEAY1Pp8 (resized).jpg
got1-with-circle (resized).jpg
20190519_232926 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_2019-05-20-00-12-27~2 (resized).png
Screenshot_2019-05-20-00-09-07 (resized).png
Screenshot_2019-05-20-00-09-27 (resized).png
Screenshot_2019-05-20-00-09-39 (resized).png
got22 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Hobbypinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#509 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

It's suspending disbelief most people are having trouble with on GoT now. That usually happens when the writing of any show or movie goes in the toilet. If the writing is good, people will give the benefit of the doubt.

Its called jumping the shark.........

What annoyed me most about the last episode was the weapon and accuracy used to take a moving dragon out of the sky from a boat a mile or so away. Not hit it just once, but twice in the same location and then a third through the throat?!?

And then the energy of said harpoon guns effectively packing more punch than a cannon in taking out half a ship with one shot. Yes its fantasy, but when you throw ALL sense of physics out the window it becomes tedious to watch.

#514 4 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Force=Mass x Acceleration
Not nearly enough mass in those bolts to cause that kind of damags.

Exactly!!!

#573 4 years ago
Quoted from Azmodeus:

John snow may very well be impervious to the dragon flame, regardless.
Also I guess I'm leaning towards John snow kills the dragon queen next week.
I was sort of disappointed that there will now be three spin offs. I understand now why b of tarth was not consumed in the battle of winter fell. She gets a spin off... Probably. Or at least, she get in one of them.
I thought it the story was ending. It was a good episode. Next week John snow kills the dragon queen?
Maybe.

This - Drogon will flame Tyrion and Jon - but Jon is immune to flame. Jon won't be able to kill Danaerys so Arya will have to. He will go back to the Nights watch at the wall. The other option is Tyrion doesn't get flamed and ends up on the Throne (Davos as Hand) with Sansa to the north. Jon goes back to the wall regardless

#591 4 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

I don't think there is a wall any longer. The freefolk are not enemies anymore. The walkers are vanquished. The original night king was killed, there won't be any more.

He'll return north.......i don't think the walkers are gone........the cycle will repeat........they'll rebuild the wall. The "Game" wills start all over again. Whether he returns to the nights watch or not......he'll definitely head North. Sansa or Tyrion or Bran will be on the Throne - not Jon.

There are the children that the Night King was converting. These weren't "dead" that were resurrected. So I'd say they didn't die when the Night King did.

The Walkers are part of the "game of thrones"........it'll all cycle again.

#593 4 years ago
Quoted from Luckydogg420:

I liked the white Walker story line. It wasnt useless. It showed that even facing certain doom people couldn't get their shit together and solve the bigger problem. I think its appropriate for a "B" villan

The White Walker/story line is needed for Bran......and Bran is needed as personally think he's the Lord of Light.

And also, no night king, then no need for Daenarys to go north, no need for Jon to bend the knee, she goes to kings landing, likely doesn't go mad, and overthrows Cersei - so was also needed for both Jon and Daenarys's character developement.

It would be way more boring. Plus - the babies that night king was converting.............I don't think the Night King/Walkers are gone for good.

#602 4 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

And Cersei/Jaime. WTFFF. Why would he go back to her? The baby? I guess? huh? That ended up being pointless too. Write the baby in, ok... make Jaime want to go back to her because of the baby... uh, ok I guess. Then kill them off in the most unspectacular and cowardly way (cowardly writing) possible.

The part I find odd about Jaime going back to Cersei is why they had him hook up with Brienne before doing so.............unless the Lanister lineage needs to live on through Brienne?

2 weeks later
#903 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

THEY CHOSE TO RUSH IT. HBO would have been fine giving them another 2-3 seasons to properly develop the show in the usual way. It was a self-inflicted wound. The rush was the core problem. It ruined the finish of the show because so much didn't make sense or lacked apparent motivation due to poor or non-existent character development in the last couple seasons.

On to the prequels and sequels and spin offs. This is the problem with most of Hollywood in the last 10 years. They are so busy thinking about cashing in on the next thing, they do a crap job on the current thing. How many movies I've sat through in the last 10 years with such a terrible ending - because of the desire to set up the next movie. Remember the days before prequels and sequels? Having a road map as Marvel did is much different than ending a movie in a crappy way.......because the studio "wants" there to be a sequel has resulted in too many garbage movies.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Hobbypinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/game-of-thrones-the-show-spoilers-ahead?tu=Hobbypinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.