D6_j37IUEAY1Pp8 (resized).jpg
got1-with-circle (resized).jpg
20190519_232926 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_2019-05-20-00-12-27~2 (resized).png
Screenshot_2019-05-20-00-09-07 (resized).png
Screenshot_2019-05-20-00-09-27 (resized).png
Screenshot_2019-05-20-00-09-39 (resized).png
got22 (resized).png
There are 936 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 19.
#251 6 years ago
Quoted from nman:

I hope Bronn comes with him, but I get the feeling he's more likely to pull a Euron (but for real) or just stick where all the gold is.

I hope Bronn comes out like some kind of hero in the end. Saves Tyrion or something.

So, is Cersei really pregnant?

#252 6 years ago
Quoted from Mfsrc791:

His name is the mountain. He is the hounds brother. He was brought back to life by maester qyburn, who lost his maester rings for doing so. So basically he is like a zombie guy

Quoted from Luckydogg420:

That's the mountain, he's the hounds brother; he's the one that gave him the burnt scar on his face. The mountain died during trial by combat to save Tyrian (the imp). He was killed by a poisonous spear tip stab right before he crushed in the skull of Tyrians hero.
He was resurrected by Qiburn, the man that is now Cersie's "Hand of the King". He was a maester that was kicked out of the order for doing crazy experiments with the dead/living. It was interesting how he dealt with the undead soldier at the meeting. He didn't seem scared as much as fascinated by it. Maybe he will play a role in season 8 when the dead are knocking on the door of kings landing.

Thanks guys!!

#253 6 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

I hope Bronn comes out like some kind of hero in the end. Saves Tyrion or something.
So, is Cersei really pregnant?

I'm guessing not, otherwise she wouldn't be showcasing it like she is.

Would that be something if the Jon/Dani/Jamie/everyone else defeats the dead only to be slaughtered by Cersi and the Iron Bank?

#254 6 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

Would that be something if the Jon/Dani/Jamie/everyone else defeats the dead only to be slaughtered by Cersi and the Iron Bank?

Well, I think that's Cersei's plan at least.

Jamie is going to try and put a stop to that I'm guessing. I think they've put the writing on the wall that everything will come crashing down around Cersei as she is left alone with only her hate.

I kinda expected more death in the season finale.

#255 6 years ago

I thought the episode was fantastic. Watching Arya execute Littlefinger was awesome. Watching Jaime stand up to Cersei was awesome. Watching The Hound threaten FrankenMountain was incredible.

This season has been the best so far, IMO.

And Bran putting the final seal of approval on the R+L=J theory was icing on the cake.

Now, how many days before the season premiere?

Marcus

#256 6 years ago

hRD0oAq (resized).jpghRD0oAq (resized).jpg

#257 6 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

All in all, it will be interesting to see what happens a year from now.

The best part is that talking about everything is on the table, no fear of spoilers, everything is just a theory. Anyone that has said they saw a leaked season 8 script is complete bs.

I wonder, if Cresi hires the Golden Company to aid her what will happen.....could the golden co. be led by Dario Naharis (Danny's ex boyfriend). He was a hired mercenary before they met. Would he double cross Cersi and joint the fight in the north? Would he be pissed that Danny has a new man? At any rate they mentioned the golden company is 20 000 men; would that be enough to stop the undead or dothraki?

#258 6 years ago

I think that the war in the north will be lost. Everyone will have to retreat south.

Kings landing has high walls, maybe that will keep them safe.......nope

The nights king will breach the city walls and it will be wildfire that saves the world.

Everyone will die. The heros, the villains....everyone.

Magic is gone from the land. But your left with a feeling of better times ahead.

Sam will be safe in old town. Writing the whole story....the story of ice and fire.

#259 6 years ago

Sam will be safe in old town. Writing the whole story....the story of ice and fire.

...and will explain who went down underwater and attached those huge chains to the dragon.....

#260 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

...and will explain who went down underwater and attached those huge chains to the dragon.....

zombie-apocalypse-diver-shereen-e1477654750866 (resized).jpgzombie-apocalypse-diver-shereen-e1477654750866 (resized).jpg

#261 6 years ago

What was the deal with creeper Tyrion in the ship at the end?

#262 6 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

What was the deal with creeper Tyrion in the ship at the end?

Haha, I wondered that too. Maybe starting to doubt Dany/Jon? He sees that she might not be any different than Cersei in the end.

#263 6 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

I'm guessing not, otherwise she wouldn't be showcasing it like she is.

That, plus her refusal to kill Jamie strongly hints that she isn't. Although its possible she really is, even if true, the baby will never be born if the witch's prophecy is to be believed.

....could the golden co. be led by Dario Naharis (Danny's ex boyfriend). He was a hired mercenary before they met. Would he double cross Cersi and joint the fight in the north? Would he be pissed that Danny has a new man? At any rate they mentioned the golden company is 20 000 men; would that be enough to stop the undead or dothraki?

I was wondering if they'd bring back Dario in this way too. It would seem to jive with what's going on in the show (though not the books at all). His loyalty is probably very dependent on who has the most apparent power at the time. Currently that's still Dany and Co, imo. Yes, he might be upset about Jon, but he's always been second chair to someone so that's nothing new really.

I think the golden co. would be fuct against either the dothraki/unsullied (~50k strong+2 dragons) or the undead (100k+ strong + 1 dragon).

#264 6 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Haha, I wondered that too. Maybe starting to doubt Dany/Jon? He sees that she might not be any different than Cersei in the end.

I think he's probably just worried that Jon's astounding talent at making poor decisions is going to rub off on Dany (no ulterior meaning intended), ruining things for them all.

#265 6 years ago
Quoted from nman:

I think he's probably just worried that Jon's astounding talent at making poor decisions is going to rub off on Dany (no ulterior meaning intended), ruining things for them all.

Possibly, or he is worried that John now has more influence than he does. We saw in an earlier ep that she turned the john instead of tyrion and asked what he would do.

#266 6 years ago

I guess that's kinda the same thing.

#267 6 years ago

I'm tellin ya, Littlefinger is not dead. IF he's dead and the son of the Rhaegar and Buttercup, that would make him and only mostly dead? Miracle Max is not best.

#268 6 years ago
Quoted from Beatnik-Filmstar:

I'm tellin ya, Littlefinger is not dead. IF he's dead and the son of the Rhaegar and Buttercup, that would make him and only mostly dead? Miracle Max is not best.

Throat was slashed then he collapsed and bled out... seems pretty dead. Say it wasn't him but rather a faceless man... then he would still be dead since the faceless man would of had to have killed him earlier.

The only way he's not dead is if he gets risen as one of the night kings zombies now that he has breached the wall. I don't think the red woman / fire god is going to help him out and I imagine the Starks are simply going to burn his body to prevent any raising by either side.

#269 6 years ago
Quoted from merccat:

I imagine the Starks are simply going to burn his body to prevent any raising by either side.

If you don't, get yourself a club or a torch. Beat 'em or burn 'em. They go up pretty easy.

#270 6 years ago
Quoted from merccat:

Throat was slashed then he collapsed and bled out... seems pretty dead. Say it wasn't him but rather a faceless man... then he would still be dead since the faceless man would of had to have killed him earlier.
The only way he's not dead is if he gets risen as one of the night kings zombies now that he has breached the wall. I don't think the red woman / fire god is going to help him out and I imagine the Starks are simply going to burn his body to prevent any raising by either side.

That was a parody post. I rather enjoyed it.

#271 6 years ago
Quoted from Zdoor:

Not real plausible on the details. But a blast to watch. It was a friggin awesome episode. Guess we know how the wall is coming down... blue fire...

Damn I'm good...

#272 6 years ago

So I think Littlefinger's face is now sitting in Arya's backpack.

#273 6 years ago

Has no one mentioned the fact that fan favorite Torrmund (and Berric Dondarian) were standing on top of the wall when the whole thing came crashing down, leveling Eastwatch?

That's how a great fighter like Torrmund goes out??? Berric raised from the dead six times to finally die unfulfilled under a mountain of ice??? Come on dude. But how could they have survived that?

Going to be a long wait for season 8

#274 6 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

Berric raised from the dead six times to finally die unfulfilled under a mountain of ice???

They'll just dive into the ice and come up a mile away....

#275 6 years ago

Tormund can't die without hooking up with Brienne and making giant monster babies that will rule the world!

That would be a tragedy!

#276 6 years ago

He and Berric were on the part of the wall that did not fall down. They are alive for sure.

#277 6 years ago

So what was up with the very beginning of the episode? They show the Unsullied and Dothraki outside Highgarden with Jaime and Bronn inside. Then Jaime and Bronn are magically at Kings Landing. I didn't understand that at all. Am I missing something?

#278 6 years ago

tormund and Berric were on the part of the wall left standing as the other poster said. Also, Dany's army was outside KL, not highgarden. Cersei even said something about her bringing them down to KL.

#279 6 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Tormund can't die without hooking up with Brienne and making giant monster babies that will rule the world!
That would be a tragedy!

The Winterfell High School basketball team would be unbeatable at least.

#280 6 years ago

I think that the war in the north will be lost. Everyone will have to retreat south.
Kings landing has high walls, maybe that will keep them safe.......nope
The nights king will breach the city walls and it will be wildfire that saves the world.
Everyone will die. The heros, the villains....everyone.
Magic is gone from the land. But your left with a feeling of better times ahead.

They gotta keep you away from the script writers.

Hey - just thought about this.

Jamie and Brienne hook up after he gets to Winterfell
Dany and Jon have allready hooked up
Tyrion and Sansa get back together (this could actually happen as she has spoken fair of him and she has nothing else going on - nor does he)
Gendry finds his way to Winterfell and meets Arya again

Who says winter has to be cold?

#281 6 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

I'm tellin ya, Jon Snow is not Targarian. IF he is the son of the mad King and Ned's sister, that would make him and Dany half brother/sister right? Incest is not best.

Lethal_Inc satisfied now?

#282 6 years ago
Quoted from CobraClutch:

Possibly, or he is worried that John now has more influence than he does. We saw in an earlier ep that she turned the john instead of tyrion and asked what he would do.

I think this is it. He can't know about who Jon really is. But wouldn't he want this alliance as he knows Snow is an honorable man?

The more I think about the episode, the greatest part of the ep was Jamie leaving King's Landing and traveling alone to Winterfell because "he gave his word" and risked his life to do so.

He's come a long way since pushing Bran out the window.

#283 6 years ago
Quoted from Procrastinator:

Also, Dany's army was outside KL, not highgarden. Cersei even said something about her bringing them down to KL.

Ok, I was confused with all the Lannisters there and the wide open country gave it a Highgarden feel.

#284 6 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

He and Berric were on the part of the wall that did not fall down. They are alive for sure.

I'll have to watch again tonight, but I did not see any structures left standing on top of the wall. If that's the case, I hope Tormund still has his ice climbing gear handy.

#285 6 years ago
Quoted from Chisox:

So I think Littlefinger's face is now sitting in Arya's backpack.

That would be awesome, but she'll need some pretty impressive lift shoes to get any real use out of it i think.

Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

I'll have to watch again tonight, but I did not see any structures left standing on top of the wall. If that's the case, I hope Tormund still has his ice climbing gear handy.

They could maybe walk along the top to the next fort over, but seeing as how it's unoccupied, its not clear how much that would help them either.

#286 6 years ago
Quoted from Beatnik-Filmstar:

Hahaha.

#287 6 years ago
Quoted from Procrastinator:

yuriijos satisfied now?

Yep, it's pretty clear from that last episode, but all too predictable. I was thinking there was going to be more of a twist.

#288 6 years ago

I've read complaints and criticism that things were going too fast etc etc around the Internet.

But the show is ending. The end is coming. In westeros.

I like the way it is all going great great entertainment.

Little fingers death was satisfying. Pulling two very strange sisters even closer together. Those two are unstoppable now.but in a good way. We want to cheer them on I do anyways.

Arya must have taken little fingers face. Thus he can appear in the next season even briefly and post mortem, perhaps...

My guess is that little finger will briefly appear to show arya executing someone important.

The dragon breath. The wall falling. Big events. I was hoping for some personality out of the night King. Guess not.

#289 6 years ago

Anyone else think the entire breach of the wall was just Bran's vision of the future and that it hasn't actually happened yet? Any chance this knowledge could be used to change the outcome?

#290 6 years ago

What a season! Was I the only one that thought that Cersei DID give the Mountain the order to kill Jaime? She seemed to nod at him and it sounded like he (the mountain) pulled his sword out.

#291 6 years ago

More than a year for them to hype up the final season. Patience needed.Thankfully we have other distractions.

#292 6 years ago
Quoted from Nelly:

Anyone else think the entire breach of the wall was just Bran's vision of the future and that it hasn't actually happened yet? Any chance this knowledge could be used to change the outcome?

He usually appears in those scenes as a bystander. I think it was real.

Quoted from pin2d:

What a season! Was I the only one that thought that Cersei DID give the Mountain the order to kill Jaime? She seemed to nod at him and it sounded like he (the mountain) pulled his sword out.

You werent the only one.

#293 6 years ago

Anyone else think the knight king looked pretty much bored and non-menacing riding that dragon. I thought he looked like his wife just sent him out to mow the lawn... yeah, he's got a brand new magic breathing riding mower... but seemed already bored with it.

#294 6 years ago
Quoted from merccat:

Anyone else think the knight king looked pretty much bored and non-menacing riding that dragon. I thought he looked like his wife just sent him out to mow the lawn... yeah, he's got a brand new magic breathing riding mower... but seemed already bored with it.

He has never had a facial expression that I can remember.

HhWiyU9 (resized).jpgHhWiyU9 (resized).jpg

#295 6 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

He has never had a facial expression that I can remember.

Well, if you're going to say 12k years, then his win percentage has to be less than 100%. 8k years ago, he was driven back to the lands of always winter and the wall was put up to keep him out.

#296 6 years ago
Quoted from Azmodeus:

I've read complaints and criticism that things were going too fast etc etc around the Internet.
But the show is ending. The end is coming. In westeros.
I like the way it is all going great great entertainment.
Little fingers death was satisfying. Pulling two very strange sisters even closer together. Those two are unstoppable now.but in a good way. We want to cheer them on I do anyways.
Arya must have taken little fingers face. Thus he can appear in the next season even briefly and post mortem, perhaps...
My guess is that little finger will briefly appear to show arya executing someone important.
The dragon breath. The wall falling. Big events. I was hoping for some personality out of the night King. Guess not.

are you kidding? sansa is kind of useless. put arya together with bran and thats pretty much the unbeatable combination.

Its going to be a long wait for the finish. But you can pretty much see how it will play out. I just hope its not something cheap like bran stopping the night king from being created in the past. Or bran turning out to be the night king or linked to the night king where his death kills him.

#297 6 years ago
Quoted from Mrbill:

linked to the night king where his death kills him.

This would be my guess. The only way to kill the night king is to kill Bran. It already seems like forever to next season and ...wait for it.....winter is coming. Great show.

#298 6 years ago
Quoted from aobrien5:

Well, if you're going to say 12k years, then his win percentage has to be less than 100%. 8k years ago, he was driven back to the lands of always winter and the wall was put up to keep him out.

I don't make the memes, I just post them.

#299 6 years ago

If you are in need of a Game Of Thrones fix, I recommend the audio books.

I have been listening to the audio books every time I get in my Truck to go somewhere.

I'm currently about 17 hours into book three.

The audio books are fantastic.

Marcus

There are 936 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 19.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/game-of-thrones-the-show-spoilers-ahead/page/6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.