D6_j37IUEAY1Pp8 (resized).jpg
got1-with-circle (resized).jpg
20190519_232926 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_2019-05-20-00-12-27~2 (resized).png
Screenshot_2019-05-20-00-09-07 (resized).png
Screenshot_2019-05-20-00-09-27 (resized).png
Screenshot_2019-05-20-00-09-39 (resized).png
got22 (resized).png
There are 936 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 19.
#201 6 years ago
Quoted from nman:

Heard an interesting theory that Bran might eventually be responsible for the creation of the Night King in the same way that his "visions" have already influenced the past in other ways.
Not sure if it will pan out but that would be interesting.

There is a therory on youtube that Bran is the Night King. He points to how not only does Bran have an impact on the past but the past can physically make contact with him as well. So the man he saw being turned into the Night King by the Children of the Forrest was actually himself in the future.... in the past. LOL

Anyway its a facinating therory and he has some interesting points to support it that I'm not touching on.

Part of the fun for me at this point is all the different therories.

#202 6 years ago

I guess when you get turned over, your legs suddenly work again. No wonder he decided to join.

#203 6 years ago

Anyone have any prediction on what will happen next? (please no leaked spoilers just educated guesses)

Arya killing peter? I think she is playing dumb with him and going along with his game now until she has a chance to kill him.

Or Sansa killing peter? Didn't Arya hand Sansa that blade that was originally Peter's?

Jaime killing cersei? I hope so. She is probably not even pregnant and is just playing Jaime.

Serio forel? I know he is probably dead but dammit it never showed him die. Hope he comes back.

#204 6 years ago
Quoted from Mfsrc791:

Anyone have any prediction on what will happen next? (please no leaked spoilers just educated guesses)
Arya killing peter? I think she is playing dumb with him and going along with his game now until she has a chance to kill him.
Or Sansa killing peter? Didn't Arya hand Sansa that blade that was originally Peter's?
Jaime killing cersei? I hope so. She is probably not even pregnant and is just playing Jaime.
Serio forel? I know he is probably dead but dammit it never showed him die. Hope he comes back.

I think Arya will kill little finger. When Arya confronted Sansa in her chambers, Arya said something about just needing Sansa's face. I think that was foreshadowing. Arya will kill Little Finger as Sansa. Although, I'm not sure if Sansa needs to be dead for her to use her face?

#205 6 years ago
Quoted from PinSinner:

I think Arya will kill little finger. When Arya confronted Sansa in her chambers, Arya said something about just needing Sansa's face. I think that was foreshadowing. Arya will kill Little Finger as Sansa. Although, I'm not sure if Sansa needs to be dead for her to use her face?

That's one of those things that's still a mystery, I think. Jaqen was able to wear the faces of people who were still alive, but is that just because he's more powerful/trained than Arya?

I guess we'll find out.

#206 6 years ago

Arya may have surpassed the master in terms of ability.

#207 6 years ago

Twist of the season, Arya takes the Night King's face and jumps out at Jon from around a corner in Winterfell.

#208 6 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

That dialog was the most enjoyable exchange between to characters in the entire series! Great writing. Worth repeating...
T: You're the one they call the Dog.
H: F*ck off.
T: They told me you were mean. Were you born mean or do you just hate Wildlings?
H: I don't give two shits about the Wildlings. It's gingers I hate.
T: Gingers are beautiful! We are blessed by the fire. Just like you. (points finger at Hound's scar)
H: Don't point your f*cking finger at me! (walks away)
T: Did you trip into the fire when you were a baby?
H: I didn't trip. I was pushed.
T: And ever since you've been mean?
H: Will you f*ck off?
T: I don't think you are truly mean. You have sad eyes. (Hound stops & turns)
H: You want to suck my dick? Is that it?
T: Dick?
H: Cock!
T: Oh. Dick. I like it.
H: I bet you do. (walks away)
T: It's pussy for me. I have a real beauty waiting for me back in Winterfell, if I ever get back there. Yellow hair, blue eyes, the tallest woman you've ever seen. Almost as tall as you. (Hound stops & turns)
H: Brianne of Tarth?
T: You know her?
H: You're with Brianne of f*cking Tarth?
T: Well I'm not with her yet, but I see the way she looks at me.
H: How does she look at you? Like she wants to carve you up & eat your liver?
T: You do know her!
H: We've met (Hound walks off)
T: I want to make babies with her. Think of them! Great big monsters that will conquer the world.
H: How did the Lord of Light let you live this long?
T: I'm good at killing people.

I had the same exact thought when I watched this scene. One of the few times where the dialog really made sense for the characters involved. A lot of the other dialog seems really stiff.

#209 6 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

I'm tellin ya, Jon Snow is not Targarian. IF he is the son of the mad King and Ned's sister, that would make him and Dany half brother/sister right? Incest is not best.

Do you believe in the moon landing?

#210 6 years ago
Quoted from Mfsrc791:

Anyone have any prediction on what will happen next?

As much as I want to see Arya wreck Littlefinger, I took her handing Sansa the blade as a sign she will do it. Also her speech about acting out of anger rather than fear seems like establishing Sansa getting angry and attacking him rather than being scared and letting him lead her around.

Don't think Cersi is pregnant. I do know she is insane. After seeing the Night King kill a dragon a coworker and I have been throwing around the idea of Cersi joining his team (Night Queen?) since the lannisters are weakening and her giant crossbow couldnt finish the job.

Really interested in seeing where sam is going, and more importantly how he is going to react to his old pal John's new girlfriend/sister/cousin/whatever being the one that killed his dad and brother.

#211 6 years ago

I'm excited about the next episode.

Pretty dang excited about the final season though.

This is going to tie up a large chunk of Sunday's next year. 2018.

#212 6 years ago
Quoted from CobraClutch:

Really interested in seeing where sam is going, and more importantly how he is going to react to his old pal John's new girlfriend/sister/cousin/whatever being the one that killed his dad and brother.

Sam won't care about his dad dying. His brother on the other hand....could be interesting.

#213 6 years ago
Quoted from Azmodeus:

I'm excited about the next episode.
Pretty dang excited about the final season though.
This is going to tie up a large chunk of Sunday's next year. 2018.

I don't know if I would call 6 out of 52 a large chunk.

#214 6 years ago
Quoted from CobraClutch:

Don't think Cersi is pregnant. I do know she is insane. After seeing the Night King kill a dragon a coworker and I have been throwing around the idea of Cersi joining his team (Night Queen?) since the lannisters are weakening and her giant crossbow couldnt finish the job.

There is precedent for that.... she would be the Night's Queen...

#215 6 years ago
Quoted from CobraClutch:

Yeah, that move is going to come back and bite her in the ass.

#216 6 years ago
Quoted from CobraClutch:

I wonder what will happens also, the imp made a big deal about her killing the dad and more about the son.

#217 6 years ago

I don't think John even knows that she killed them.

#218 6 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I don't think John even knows that she killed them.

no not yet.

#219 6 years ago

We know Cercsi will die by Jamie's hand and that she will only have three children.

#220 6 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

We know Cercsi will die by Jamie's hand and that she will only have three children.

If I were a betting man I'd say Jamie dies before Cersei. Although, now that Martin isn't in total control the hbo writers probably won't kill him off.

#221 6 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

We know Cercsi will die by Jamie's hand

Yes, but which one?

#222 6 years ago

She is not my favorite part of the show. But cast very well. Sexy.

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#224 6 years ago
Quoted from Azmodeus:

She is not my favorite part of the show. But cast very well. Sexy.

Emilia Clarke's acting this season has been excellent. Some of the best I've seen from her IMO. It has been more subtle and unspoken, with so much more conveyed non-verbally.

#225 6 years ago
Quoted from PinSinner:

Emilia Clarke's acting this season has been excellent. Some of the best I've seen from her IMO. It has been more subtle and unspoken, with so much more conveyed non-verbally.

I'd like to convey her non-verbally.

#226 6 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

her shirt should say bend 2 knees.

I would bend anything for her

#227 6 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

I'm tellin ya, Jon Snow is not Targarian. IF he is the son of the mad King and Ned's sister, that would make him and Dany half brother/sister right? Incest is not best.

How about now?

#228 6 years ago

Also, that episode was fucking awesome.

#229 6 years ago

***SPOILERS***

That was a great episode. Felt less rushed than the last two but still a ton of stuff happened. A few thoughts:

Of course Cercsi is backstabby, but not quite in the way I was expecting. Euron's ruse was painfully transparent as was Cercsi's belly rub (c'mon Tyrion!)

Got VERY nervous at the end with Jamie, but he totally called her bluff. I realized that he's become a very likeable character for me.

Got a little nervous about the Winterfell part too, but for a different reaso. I was pretty sure i know where it was going (and it did, and made me so happy ), but the thought of it going the stark v stark route made me very nervous that the writers were potentially making a huge mistake instead.

No Cleganebowl yet

They kinda dodged the whole debate about whether the wight dragon would have fire or ice breath, didn't they? Was that just blue fire?

#230 6 years ago

IMG_0672 (resized).JPGIMG_0672 (resized).JPG

#231 6 years ago

Yeah, my wife and i did a slow clap as he bled out

#232 6 years ago
Quoted from nman:

They kinda dodged the whole debate about whether the wight dragon would have fire or ice breath, didn't they? Was that just blue fire?

Yeah... it was more powerful magic than anything else.

Been liking Jamie this whole season, now he's solidified himself.

I figured littlefinger was done for the moment he had Sansa walk through Aria's motives as she knew full well that would never be her motivation.

#233 6 years ago

I was surprised by the breath too. I wasn't expecting that. It looked like a plasma beam (I guess magic?). Regardless - pretty awesome.

#234 6 years ago
Quoted from nman:

Yeah, my wife and i did a slow clap as he bled out

My wife and I did an aggressive high five lol.

#235 6 years ago
Quoted from Chisox:

My wife and I did an aggressive high five lol.

I yelled out a huge NICE! By far my most favorite scene. Loved it.

#236 6 years ago

Just a couple of quick thoughts.

Sucks that there was no Clegane bowl. But Sandor pretty much set it up for next season.

It's good to finally see book Jaime, the one that stands up to Cersei.

Also as a book reader, I was always disappointed that I would never get to see Rhaegar. Then, by surprise we finally do, and he looks exactly like Viserys. WTF?

#237 6 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I yelled out a huge NICE! By far my most favorite scene. Loved it.

He went like we were all sure he would. Trying to expain his way out then dropping to his knees like a little bitch

#238 6 years ago
Quoted from mittens:

I was surprised by the breath too. I wasn't expecting that. It looked like a plasma beam (I guess magic?). Regardless - pretty awesome.

That didn't really make a whole lot of sense. The whole show has been about 'winter is coming' forever, and the reason it comes is due to blue fire, lol? How were they going to get past the wall before last episode when they got the dragon?

I'm starting to think that the Game of Thrones would have been better without the whole zombie thing. It's never really made much sense overall, I think all the other plot lines are far more interesting than some cold dude who never speaks and can throw a javelin 100's of miles. It's also starting to feel really rushed, I was looking forward to the wall battle and they essentially ended it in 30 seconds.

#239 6 years ago

The whole ice dragon explains a lot, especially if the Night King is some kind of greenseer, as has been theorized.

It explains why they haven't attacked in a long time and it explains why they didn't attack Jon at the lake. They knew Dany would come and they were waiting for her.

#240 6 years ago
Quoted from nman:

***SPOILERS***
That was a great episode. Felt less rushed than the last two but still a ton of stuff happened. A few thoughts:
Of course Cercsi is backstabby, but not quite in the way I was expecting. Euron's ruse was painfully transparent as was Cercsi's belly rub (c'mon Tyrion!)
Got VERY nervous at the end with Jamie, but he totally called her bluff. I realized that he's become a very likeable character for me.
Got a little nervous about the Winterfell part too, but for a different reaso. I was pretty sure i know where it was going (and it did, and made me so happy ), but the thought of it going the stark v stark route made me very nervous that the writers were potentially making a huge mistake instead.
No Cleganebowl yet

I got very nervous for Jamie at the end....

So is that the end of him running with Cersi? What is the Mad King's daughter going to do when he shows up at Winterfell?

I am guessing Tyrion and Berine will beg her to listen to his story first.....

#241 6 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

Just a couple of quick thoughts.
Sucks that there was no Clegane bowl. But Sandor pretty much set it up for next season.
It's good to finally see book Jaime, the one that stands up to Cersei.
Also as a book reader, I was always disappointed that I would never get to see Rhaegar. Then, by surprise we finally do, and he looks exactly like Viserys. WTF?

I said the same thing - even in the books we never really get a glimpse of him like other historicals...I think he has 2 lines or something. So this is the first we ever saw/heard him.

Looks like the same actor that played Dani' brother.

#242 6 years ago

I don't think it was blue fire coming out of the dragon at all. The sound was way off. Less subwoofer/flame thrower, more particle beam aka magic. Makes sense for the cutting effects through the wall. Interesting to see how they kill it...and the Night King.

#243 6 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

So is that the end of him running with Cersi? What is the Mad King's daughter going to do when he shows up at Winterfell?

I don't think that he will ride up to winterfell alone. Bronn will follow him and perhaps he will first go to Edmure's castle were many lannister soldiers still are camping. I think he will come to winterfell at the right moment to turn the battle. He is not as stupid as Cersai thinks he is when it comes to war.

#244 6 years ago

Cercsi's big Lurch dude, with the Freddy Face....I forgot who he was and how he got that way.....

#245 6 years ago

That was a great episode. One of my favorite lines was when The Hound told The Mountain that now he was uglier than him.

#246 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Cercsi's big Lurch dude, with the Freddy Face....I forgot who he was and how he got that way.....

His name is the mountain. He is the hounds brother. He was brought back to life by maester qyburn, who lost his maester rings for doing so. So basically he is like a zombie guy

#247 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

That's the mountain, he's the hounds brother; he's the one that gave him the burnt scar on his face. The mountain died during trial by combat to save Tyrian (the imp). He was killed by a poisonous spear tip stab right before he crushed in the skull of Tyrians hero.

He was resurrected by Qiburn, the man that is now Cersie's "Hand of the King". He was a maester that was kicked out of the order for doing crazy experiments with the dead/living. It was interesting how he dealt with the undead soldier at the meeting. He didn't seem scared as much as fascinated by it. Maybe he will play a role in season 8 when the dead are knocking on the door of kings landing.

#248 6 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

If Dany is smart, she'll make use of him. He's an excellent strategist. A single, on handed guy isn't really a threat to her unless she leaves herself totally unguarded around him, which she won't do. Besides, the first thing he's going to say on the way in the door is "my sister lied to you" and it's hard to see how that does anything but instill a little trust.

I hope Bronn comes with him, but I get the feeling he's more likely to pull a Euron (but for real) or just stick where all the gold is.

#249 6 years ago
Quoted from Luckydogg420:

He was resurrected by Qiburn, the man that is now Cersie's "Hand of the King". He was a maester that was kicked out of the order for doing crazy experiments with the dead/living. It was interesting how he dealt with the undead soldier at the meeting. He didn't seem scared as much as fascinated by it. Maybe he will play a role in season 8 when the dead are knocking on the door of kings landing.

Yeah, when he picked up the dead hand, i half expected him to laugh and say "So what? I did this like three seasons ago."

#250 6 years ago
Quoted from nman:

If Dany is smart, she'll make use of him. He's an excellent strategist. A single, on handed guy isn't really a threat to her unless she leaves herself totally unguarded around him, which she won't do. Besides, the first thing he's going to say on the way in the door is "my sister lied to you" and it's hard to see how that does anything but instill a little trust.
I hope Bronn comes with him, but I get the feeling he's more likely to pull a Euron (but for real) or just stick where all the gold is.

If he is going to go there alone, it will be interesting. Remember he tried to kill Dani only a few eps ago. Then again Bran "saw" him kill Ayres a season ago so he could state that he was justified in what he did.

All in all, it will be interesting to see what happens a year from now.

There are 936 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 19.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/game-of-thrones-the-show-spoilers-ahead/page/5?hl=tbutler6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.