D6_j37IUEAY1Pp8 (resized).jpg
got1-with-circle (resized).jpg
20190519_232926 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_2019-05-20-00-12-27~2 (resized).png
Screenshot_2019-05-20-00-09-07 (resized).png
Screenshot_2019-05-20-00-09-27 (resized).png
Screenshot_2019-05-20-00-09-39 (resized).png
got22 (resized).png
There are 936 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 19.
#51 6 years ago

I think they'll keep Jorah alive if only to stir up shit later with Jon. There was clearly some awkwardness set up between those two and Dany and i imagine it will only get worse once Jorah realizes that Jon is carying his family sword and basically became a surrogate son to his father. I like Jorah, but he has a history of making poor decisions that the show is likely to let continue, at least a bit longer.

On another note, it appears that the Hound was wielding Gendry's hammer in the preview for next week... I'm wonder what that implies.

#52 6 years ago

If you all haven't seen the Honest Trailers for GoT on YouTube, you should check them out. My wife and i have referred to Jorah as "Lord Friendzone" ever since seeing the first one a few years back.

#53 6 years ago

Yeah, Jorah has achieved full friendzone status.

Pasted image at 2017_08_14 08_25 PM (resized).pngPasted image at 2017_08_14 08_25 PM (resized).png

#54 6 years ago

....all I can say is....

christmas ted (resized).jpgchristmas ted (resized).jpg

#55 6 years ago

I simply love this show; and this season, while rushed on the timeline, has been epic.

Glad Drogon is unharmed and still a bad ass. And giving Jon Snow the nod of approval, Drogon must know he's full Targaryan I believe.

Cersi is quite possibly the coolest villain ever. So so evil - such a great character and actress throughout this whole series. She has Jamie wrapped around her finger and he can't do anything about it; and anytime he does have a thought about it, Cedsi knows how to reels him back. Btw, I'm pregnant with your baby......don't ever betray me again. Lol!

Sam Tarly is a complete bad ass. He's done so much digging and now has so many keys in his hands including the truth about Raegeros (sp) targaryan and Ned Starks sister. Don't know if any of you picked up on that in this last episode. Plus, he has the plans to forge dragon glass into weapons. I hope we see Gendrys forge some bad ass shit.

I am very curious to see what happens with Arya, Sansa, and little finger. Who's spying on whom? Arya spying on little finger and finding out who he really is? or is little finger playing a game with Arya to get what he wants?

Loving the show. I just don't see how they can wrap up this series with 2 episodes + 1 more season. Is that all confirmed or just rumors? I have a feeling we're going to be in for a lot more twists, turns, and critical deaths before the end of next season.

#56 6 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I am very curious to see what happens with Arya, Sansa, and little finger. Who's spying on whom? Arya spying on little finger and finding out who he really is? or is little finger playing a game with Arya to get what he wants?

Btw, what did the note that Arya found in little fingers room say?

#57 6 years ago
Quoted from Kkuoppamaki:

Btw, what did the note that Arya found in little fingers room say?

It was the note that Cersei forced Sansa to write calling Ned a traitor. I assume, NOT the note that the Maester had just brought Little Finger, but one he planted for Arya to find.

About the wall - There's a lot of misinformation about the wall (like Brandon the Builder, etc). This YouTube channel has a bunch of really great videos about all kinds of theories and backstories, including about the building of the wall: https://www.youtube.com/altshiftx

#58 6 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I simply love this show; and this season, while rushed on the timeline, has been epic.
Glad Drogon is unharmed and still a bad ass. And giving Jon Snow the nod of approval, Drogon must know he's full Targaryan I believe.
Cersi is quite possibly the coolest villain ever. So so evil - such a great character and actress throughout this whole series. She has Jamie wrapped around her finger and he can't do anything about it; and anytime he does have a thought about it, Cedsi knows how to reels him back. Btw, I'm pregnant with your baby......don't ever betray me again. Lol!
Sam Tarly is a complete bad ass. He's done so much digging and now has so many keys in his hands including the truth about Raegeros (sp) targaryan and Ned Starks sister. Don't know if any of you picked up on that in this last episode. Plus, he has the plans to forge dragon glass into weapons. I hope we see Gendrys forge some bad ass shit.
Loving the show. I just don't see how they can wrap up this series with 2 episodes + 1 more season. Is that all confirmed or just rumors? I have a feeling we're going to be in for a lot more twists, turns, and critical deaths before the end of next season.

No way Jon Snow is Targarian. Do you see any blond or white skin?He is the son of Robert Baratheon and Ned's sister, whatever her name was, and the true heir of Westeros. We'll see....

#59 6 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

No way Jon Snow is Targarian. Do you see any blond or white skin?He is the son of Robert Baratheon and Ned's sister, whatever her name was, and the true heir of Westeros. We'll see....

His dad is Rhaegar Targaryen. The reason Ned raised Jon and hid his true parents from everybody is because Robert would have had Jon killed if he knew Rhaegar and Lyanna were his parents. It was Lyanna dying wish.

#60 6 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

He's absolutely Targaryen and it was just confirmed in the last episode that he's not a bastard. So he's the True heir of Westeros in that manner.

https://cdn0.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/dUTxGijjCUzm9ynRTltOIrSGL5o=/800x0/filters:no_upscale()/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/6724595/download.0.png

#61 6 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

No way Jon Snow is Targarian. Do you see any blond or white skin?

Jon is half Stark. The Targarians' that are blond are because of centuries of inbreeding. No outside DNA. One of Rhaegar's other children, Rhaenys, was born with brown hair also. Her mother was Elia Martell.

#62 6 years ago

The dragon sniffing John's hand and almost nodding in approval was a clear hint that he's also a Targaryen, what was one heck of a scene in the last episode

#63 6 years ago

Just because the "mad King" raped her doesn't mean Jon is there child. It is possible that Jon is Robert's true son and was hid for the same reasons, actually more from Cercei. There is no concrete evidence yet so don't be so certain. Robert told Ned multiple times that he loved his sister. Just sayin...Jon has darker skin and black hair like the Baratheons and Starks. Like I said, we'll see. Jon and Dany are hookin up and then that would be incest according to you guys.

#64 6 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

... There is no concrete evidence yet so don't be so certain.

HBO poured the concrete, so you can be certain.

HBO says Jon Snow is the son of Rhaegar Targaryen and Lyanna Stark.
http://www.makinggameofthrones.com/production-diary/got-connections-ned-promise-tower-of-joy-infographic

Marcus

#65 6 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Just because the "mad King" raped her doesn't mean Jon is there child. It is possible that Jon is Robert's true son and was hid for the same reasons, actually more from Cercei. There is no concrete evidence yet so don't be so certain. Robert told Ned multiple times that he loved his sister. Just sayin...Jon has darker skin and black hair like the Baratheons and Starks. Like I said, we'll see. Jon and Dany are hookin up and then that would be incest according to you guys.

Have you seen the show? I get that Jon being Roberts true son could be possible in the books; the foreshadowing all over the place and could support that theory. But the show has just basically confirmed it. They didn't spoon feed it to the audience but all the clues are there. And incest is common among Targaryen.

#66 6 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Aerys II Targaryen was the mad king....i think you should go check out some of the facts your missing. Robert loved her but she loved Rhaegar Targaryen. She ran away(volunteered kidnapping) with Rhaegar away from Robert, he never raped her. It's all good though the show definitely has alot of twists to keep up with.

#67 6 years ago

It's my understanding that the last book isn't even written yet. Of course I watch the show, I don't watch the end commentaries tho. If HBO has said that then I missed it, but if it hasn't been written yet how do you know the authors true vision.

#68 6 years ago

If Raegar is Johns father, which seems pretty much set at this point, and there was a marriage between Lyanna and Raegar which also seems likely and means Nohn is not a bastqrd but a Targaryen, wouldn't that mean that John has a stronger claim to the Iron throne than Danerys?

#69 6 years ago
Quoted from Zdoor:

If Raegar is Johns father, which seems pretty much set at this point, and there was a marriage between Lyanna and Raegar which also seems likely and means Nohn is not a bastqrd but a Targaryen, wouldn't that mean that John has a stronger claim to the Iron throne than Danerys?

We were discussing this yesterday and I think so. There is a lot of theories floating around, but some believe Jon is "the prince that was promised" and he would be " reborn" to save mankind. Kinda seems that way with the way the story has been going.

Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

It's my understanding that the last book isn't even written yet. Of course I watch the show, I don't watch the end commentaries tho. If HBO has said that then I missed it, but if it hasn't been wRritten yet how do you know the authors true vision.

The last few books haven't been written, but that doesn't mean the R+L=J hasn't almost entirely been proven. The producers have discussed it....hell, George Martin himself discussed it. When L was giving birth, do you think she said "protect him from Robert", if Robert was the father? That makes no sense.

There is a lot of theories that could be argued one way or another, but trust me, the R+L=J debate is over. It's a fact.

#70 6 years ago

He's not being hidden from Robert, he's being hidden from Cercei. She is a ruthless bitch and why she is one of the last Lannisters standing. Bran saw the tower birth and he's knows who Jon's parents are. Let's ask him. Oh they didn't clearly reveal it yet did they.

#71 6 years ago
Quoted from Zdoor:

Yes, pretty sure Jon would have a stronger claim if he's legit. Which it certainly sounds like he is although I'm curious how the "proof" will become known (if it does). Sam clearly didn't realize what he was hearing and even if he did, he probably wouldn't know it was about Jon. Bran probably knows or will know, but that's not exactly enough proof for anyone to back Jon over Dany.

Regardless, Jon probably doesn't want the throne nor would he honestly be a very good king (or alive long), if he stumbled on to it.

#72 6 years ago

I just can't wait for someone (Arya) to kill Littlefinger. That guy must be a great actor because just seeing his face gets me all riled up. I've seen him in other shows and movies and when he comes on the screen I instinctively shake my fist at the screen and say "you'll get yours Littlefinger".

#73 6 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

He's not being hidden from Robert, he's being hidden from Cercei. She is a ruthless bitch and why she is one of the last Lannisters standing. Bran saw the tower birth and he's knows who Jon's parents are. Let's ask him. Oh they didn't clearly reveal it yet did they.

I'm really trying here man....No one was hiding Jon from cersei, Robert and cersei weren't even a thought when Jon was born. Robert was married to Ned's sister, Leanna (sp?). Leanna ran off with the targaryen (some said kidnapped), which started Roberts war (forget the actual Wars name). Ned found his sister at that tower scene giving birth. She told him to protect him from Robert because he was killing all targaryens (Jon is half targ, so needed to be protected like Dany and her brother who went across the sea). The big deal is Jon snow is stark and targ, ice and fire, that's why he is so important in the story.

This is pretty much settled. Not really an argument to be had about it. It almost sounds like your talking about Gendry, who IS Roberts bastard, and cersei is/was looking for. Not trying to be a dick, just explaining why the majority agrees r+l=j.

#74 6 years ago
Quoted from Chisox:

I just can't wait for someone (Arya) to kill Littlefinger. That guy must be a great actor because just seeing his face gets me all riled up. I've seen him in other shows and movies and when he comes on the screen I instinctively shake my fist at the screen and say "you'll get yours Littlefinger".

Seriously. The fact he betrayed Ned in the beginning, and has been pretty much been involved with the starks every day since is frustrating. I do think most of the starks realize his intentions, and that one day it will all bite him in the ass. It is GOT though, so who knows.

#75 6 years ago
Quoted from Azmodeus:

I'm excited about the prequel if it is by this same team. I Think it is.

Have they 100% committed to the spin off being a prequel? I'm hoping for something in the future and not the past...

#76 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Have they 100% committed to the spin off being a prequel? I'm hoping for something in the future and not the past...

I would be very surprised if one of them wasn't based on the Dunk and Egg stories. They're quite good too, albeit quite different than the GoT series.

#77 6 years ago
Quoted from Procrastinator:

It almost sounds like your talking about Gendry, who IS Roberts bastard, and cersei is/was looking for.

Or is he? He could actually be the son of Robert and Cercei. Their dark haired first born so who passed away shortly after birth. Gendry recalls his mother was a yellow haired tavern whore.

And is Tyrion actually half Targaryen (the mad king hit on Tywin's wife)? It would explain why the chained up dragons let him come up to them and unchain them. Thus he did not kill his dad.

Both would have claims to the throne like Jon.

#78 6 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

And is Tyrion actually half Targaryen (the mad king hit on Tywin's wife)? It would explain why the chained up dragons let him come up to them and unchain them. Thus he did not kill his dad.

Tyrion still would have no claim as he would be a bastard Targaryen even under that scenario.

#79 6 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

Or is he? He could actually be the son of Robert and Cercei. Their dark haired first born so who passed away shortly after birth. Gendry recalls his mother was a yellow haired tavern whore.

Not sure about the first part, but the Tyrion/targ theory is one I want to believe pretty badly. In the books, his description is having hair of brown and silver, and if you notice season 1, he had blonde hair. It's going to be an action packed 9 episodes left, and hopefully they can wrap up a lot of the questions floating around.

#80 6 years ago

but the Tyrion/targ theory is one I want to believe pretty badly

Has that plot point really been set up on the show (other than the dragons not burning and eating him alive on site when they buried in mereen)?

#81 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Has that plot point really been set up on the show (other than the dragons not burning and eating him alive on site when they buried in mereen)?

I don't remember one. The whole dragon thing didn't dawn on me until it happened to Jon Snow. It would also explain why his father hated him so much and was going to kill him.

#82 6 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Yeah, Jorah has achieved full friendzone status.

That poor bastard deserves his own wing in the friendzone/blue balls hall of fame.

#83 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

No, not really at all. There has been a lot of people on reddit who pulled a bunch of quotes from the show that would back it up, but there hasn't been any real signs. The problem also is the show has combined and discarded a lot of characters from the books, so hard to make the same assumptions from book to show. It's probably good though, as the books are almost like information overload. Luckily we only have 9 episodes to find out out the whole story!

#84 6 years ago

Robert was married to Ned's sister, Leanna (sp?). Leanna ran off with the targaryen (some said kidnapped), which started Roberts war (forget the actual Wars name).

Lyanna was promised to Robert, they were not married. Them running off together started Roberts Rebellion.

#85 6 years ago

Kinda off topic but every time I watch the intro I think how awesome the map would be as the playfield art or side art for the pin

#86 6 years ago

Good god, has nobody read the books?

Lyanna Stark was promised to Robert Baratheon. Prince Rhaegar won the Tournament at Harrenhal. After winning the tournament Rhaegar took the laurel of winter roses and presented them to Lyanna instead of his own wife, Ellia Martell. This began the events leading to Roberts rebellion. A year later Rhaegar took Lyanna Stark to the Tower of Joy with Ser Arthur Dayne and Ser Oswell Whent. There is a lot of importance to who came to take her, I will get back to that in a minute.

After Lyanna was taken Lord Rickard Stark (Ned & Lyanna's Father) and Brandon Stark (Ned & Lyanna's older brother) both raced to Kings Landing to demand Rhaegar's head. The Mad King arrested them as traitors and strung them up. Lord Rickard was burnt to death and Brandon was strung up and ended up strangling himself while his father was being burnt alive. This started the rebellion.

Robert Baratheon claimed that Rhaegar kidnapped Lyanna and raped her, but Ser Barristan Selmy believed that they were in love. This is where the show fails to give viewers some crucial details that make all these "clues" make sense. In the books we get to see some of Neds "memories" about Lyanna's death when he is waiting for death below the Red Keep. Through the other books we get more and more little fragments of those events but you really have to pay attention. Ned and Howland Reed were the only two that survived that day so the information is sparse. THe show gives us a visual account but unless I missed it, the show fails to give some crucial information about that scene.

Ned Stark, Howland Reed, and 5 other Northerners arrived at the Tower of Joy to find it guarded by Lord Commander Gerold Hightower, Ser Arthur Dayne, and Ser Oswald Whent. Where the show fails on this scene is a piece that the book gives out early. I don't remember exactly where but I believe it's Barristan Selmy giving a historical account of the Kings Guard. He tells how about the function of the Kingsguard and explains that their purpose is to protect the royal family and ONLY the royal family. So here we have the 3 most trusted and most powerful Kings Guards standing guard outside a tower that holds nobody except Lyanna Stark. Big fight ensues and the only survivors are Ned and Howland Reed. Ned goes inside to find Lyanna.

In the show we see her dying in a bed covered in blood, in the books we learn that she is dying in a "bed of blood". In book 1 Mirra Max Duur (red lady that tries to save Khal Drogo) tells Dany that she knows all the secrets of the "Bloody bed" and has never lost a child herself. Lyanna tells something to Ned which we see as the whispers about not letting Robert know. While this is going on Robert is killing Rhaegar on the Trident and Jaime is killing the Mad King and opening the gates. Rebellion is over, Robert is king, and Ned returns home......with a newborn baby that he claims is his bastard from some commoner woman.

All the pieces are there. Now we know why the 3 most revered Kings guards are protecting the Tower of Joy, they are protecting the prince's newborn son. That means that Dany is John's aunt. In line of succession though the prince's son would be before the prince's sister. In last week's episode they fully let the cat out of the bag while Ghilly was reading the Maester's books. Prince Rhaegar had his marriage annuled so he could marry another. Rhaegar marries Lyanna and now John is a true born Targaryan.

Now I am going to have to go read the books again just to see if there is some mention of annulment that I might have missed.

Maybe later I will get into why John Snow is the reincarnation of Azor Azhai or The Prince that was Promised. Azor Azhai rose up with his flaming sword (lightbringer) to drive back the darkness and end the Long Night.

#87 6 years ago

Just watched next weeks episode!! It's online if people can't wait!

HBO Spain screwed up and had it up for about an hour. Now it's been ripped and shared everywhere. I streamed it from putlocker

#88 6 years ago
Quoted from Meph:

Now I am going to have to go read the books again just to see if there is some mention of annulment that I might have missed

Funny this is how I think now. But rereading the 4 is too much and I have so many other books to read at this time.

You really should consider Patrick rothfuss and his kingslayer chronicles.

After you have read the second of three you will be waiting for the third like me.

I think the kingslayer chronicles will make great cinema. Probably some of the best in the future. If this cinematic team took in the kingslayer chronicles I would smile.

#89 6 years ago
Quoted from aobrien5:

Lyanna was promised to Robert, they were not married. Them running off together started Roberts Rebellion.

Quoted from Meph:

Lyanna Stark was promised to Robert Baratheon. Prince Rhaegar won the Tournament at Harrenhal. After winning the tournament Rhaegar took the laurel of winter roses and presented them to Lyanna instead of his own wife, Ellia Martell. This began the events leading to Roberts rebellion. A year later Rhaegar took Lyanna Stark to the Tower of Joy with Ser Arthur Dayne and Ser Oswell Whent. There is a lot of importance to who came to take her, I will get back to that in a minute.
After Lyanna was taken Lord Rickard Stark (Ned & Lyanna's Father) and Brandon Stark (Ned & Lyanna's older brother) both raced to Kings Landing to demand Rhaegar's head. The Mad King arrested them as traitors and strung them up. Lord Rickard was burnt to death and Brandon was strung up and ended up strangling himself while his father was being burnt alive. This started the rebellion.
Robert Baratheon claimed that Rhaegar kidnapped Lyanna and raped her, but Ser Barristan Selmy believed that they were in love. This is where the show fails to give viewers some crucial details that make all these "clues" make sense. In the books we get to see some of Neds "memories" about Lyanna's death when he is waiting for death below the Red Keep. Through the other books we get more and more little fragments of those events but you really have to pay attention. Ned and Howland Reed were the only two that survived that day so the information is sparse. THe show gives us a visual account but unless I missed it, the show fails to give some crucial information about that scene.
Ned Stark, Howland Reed, and 5 other Northerners arrived at the Tower of Joy to find it guarded by Lord Commander Gerold Hightower, Ser Arthur Dayne, and Ser Oswald Whent. Where the show fails on this scene is a piece that the book gives out early. I don't remember exactly where but I believe it's Barristan Selmy giving a historical account of the Kings Guard. He tells how about the function of the Kingsguard and explains that their purpose is to protect the royal family and ONLY the royal family. So here we have the 3 most trusted and most powerful Kings Guards standing guard outside a tower that holds nobody except Lyanna Stark. Big fight ensues and the only survivors are Ned and Howland Reed. Ned goes inside to find Lyanna.
In the show we see her dying in a bed covered in blood, in the books we learn that she is dying in a "bed of blood". In book 1 Mirra Max Duur (red lady that tries to save Khal Drogo) tells Dany that she knows all the secrets of the "Bloody bed" and has never lost a child herself. Lyanna tells something to Ned which we see as the whispers about not letting Robert know. While this is going on Robert is killing Rhaegar on the Trident and Jaime is killing the Mad King and opening the gates. Rebellion is over, Robert is king, and Ned returns home......with a newborn baby that he claims is his bastard from some commoner woman.
All the pieces are there. Now we know why the 3 most revered Kings guards are protecting the Tower of Joy, they are protecting the prince's newborn son. That means that Dany is John's aunt. In line of succession though the prince's son would be before the prince's sister. In last week's episode they fully let the cat out of the bag while Ghilly was reading the Maester's books. Prince Rhaegar had his marriage annuled so he could marry another. Rhaegar marries Lyanna and now John is a true born Targaryan.
Now I am going to have to go read the books again just to see if there is some mention of annulment that I might have missed.
Maybe later I will get into why John Snow is the reincarnation of Azor Azhai or The Prince that was Promised. Azor Azhai rose up with his flaming sword (lightbringer) to drive back the darkness and end the Long Night.

Thanks guys, it's been over a decade since I read the books and details were fuzzy. The only thing I really remember is how annoyed I was at how many times Theon called himself Reek.

I'm curious your thoughts on Azor azhai and what role "the brotherhood" plays? It's obvious they have some powers, but not sure how they fit. Also, do you think arya's character will take revenge on some of the people that were dealt with in the book by lady stoneHart? Im glad the show did away with her character, as I never really thought it fit well into the story, but then again, what do I know.

#90 6 years ago
Quoted from PSU14:

Kinda off topic but every time I watch the intro I think how awesome the map would be as the playfield art or side art for the pin

Yeah, i think that's what a lot of people (myself included) hoped would be a basis for Stern's art.

Hope is not lost though. Check out what this guy is doing. Very cool:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/game-of-thrones-superfan-edition-personal-project

#91 6 years ago

I saw some of the screen grabs from the next episode, but will probably wait to watch it on Sunday.

The screen grabs showed me the major parts that are going to happen, and I can't wait.

#92 6 years ago
Quoted from Slash:

Just watched next weeks episode!! It's online if people can't wait!
HBO Spain screwed up and had it up for about an hour. Now it's been ripped and shared everywhere. I streamed it from putlocker

Yup, just watched it and will be watching again on Sunday night on my big tv. Hold on to your hats, boys.

Edit: I haven't read the books at all, but from the reviews I've read I remember that Rhaegar's wife Ellia was barely was able to have 2 kids and was told a 3rd would kill her. He believed the three-headed dragon thing meant he needed 3 kids, so the annulment was probably with Ellia's knowledge (possibly blessing) as she couldn't produce more heirs. Then he chose Lyanna and etc etc. I mean, they literally cut away from the shot of the baby in the tower to Jon Snow's broody face for like 5 minutes, and have him petting dragons, so HBO certainly isn't making a secret of it anymore.

#93 6 years ago

Guess I won't be visiting this thread til Sunday.

#94 6 years ago

i will shut up until after sunday. what a show.

#95 6 years ago

Episode 6 was accidentally leaked by HBO Spain last night. If I decide to watch it then I'll keep it to myself this week.

#96 6 years ago

Yes, PLEASE DO NOT GIVE ANY SHOW SPOILERS FROM EPISODE 6. I'm enjoying all this GOT and would hate to have the next episode ruined before Sundays regular broadcast.

#97 6 years ago

Great thread! Thanks to those who have read the books and added some of the detail and back story.

I've enjoyed this series since the day it premiered.

#98 6 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

Yes, PLEASE DO NOT GIVE ANY SHOW SPOILERS FROM EPISODE 6. I'm enjoying all this GOT and would hate to have the next episode ruined before Sundays regular broadcast.

Nah I wouldn't do that. When episode 4 leaked I downloaded it and then decided not to watch it. Sunday is my one TV night with the wife so I didn't want to ruin it. Probably wont this time, especially with only 2 episodes left.

#99 6 years ago
Quoted from Nevus:

Great thread! Thanks to those who have read the books and added some of the detail and back story.
I've enjoyed this series since the day it premiered.

The books are absolutely worth reading. If the new one ever comes out (I'm really beginning to worry) I plan to re-read the older books before getting into the new one.

#100 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

The books are absolutely worth reading. If the new one ever comes out (I'm really beginning to worry) I plan to re-read the older books before getting into the new one.

There are enhanced editions of the books on ibooks. Has anyone here tried them? I have never read the books, so that may be a good option for me.

There are 936 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 19.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/game-of-thrones-the-show-spoilers-ahead/page/2?hl=procrastinator and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.