D6_j37IUEAY1Pp8 (resized).jpg
got1-with-circle (resized).jpg
20190519_232926 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_2019-05-20-00-12-27~2 (resized).png
Screenshot_2019-05-20-00-09-07 (resized).png
Screenshot_2019-05-20-00-09-27 (resized).png
Screenshot_2019-05-20-00-09-39 (resized).png
got22 (resized).png

There are 936 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 19.
#601 4 years ago

<<< has yet to watch a single episode since the ONE time I saw part of one call the red wedding. HFS that was a killer episode!!

#602 4 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

And Cersei/Jaime. WTFFF. Why would he go back to her? The baby? I guess? huh? That ended up being pointless too. Write the baby in, ok... make Jaime want to go back to her because of the baby... uh, ok I guess. Then kill them off in the most unspectacular and cowardly way (cowardly writing) possible.

The part I find odd about Jaime going back to Cersei is why they had him hook up with Brienne before doing so.............unless the Lanister lineage needs to live on through Brienne?

#603 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

The Mountain digs himself out. Meets George Lucas at a party. Gets a short gig in a few movies as Darth Vader.

When the Hound knocked his helmet off the first thing I thought of was Darth Vader.

mountain main image (resized).pngmountain main image (resized).png
#604 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

And Varys death? Total waste.

Quoted from Luckydogg420:

I liked that vares died for no reason

Huh? Varys made his choice, and he died for it. No reason? A total waste?

As made perfectly clear throughout the entire show, he always makes his choices based on what is best for The Realm. Once he learned of John's true lineage, he parted ways with his old friend Tyrion & put his support behind John Snow. He did everything in his limited power to make this happen. He tried to have Dani's food poisoned, but failed. He wrote countless scrolls of John's lineage & sent them all over the 7 kingdoms. He knew he would most likely be caught & killed for this, but he did it anyway.

You can thank Varys next week, when John returns to the North to find that the entire kingdom knows he's the rightful heir to the Iron Throne. After Dani's fall from grace, there will be no denying his destiny at this point. If not for Varys, the world wouldn't know the truth. I'd say his death was a great sacrifice, possibly the greatest sacrifice in the entire show. Definitely not a waste.

#605 4 years ago

I am enjoying the show.

Here is the link with sparse info on all three other shows.

https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/ustv/a27164841/hbo-now-game-of-thrones-multiple-spin-offs-development/

Best for me to watch the finale and enjoy. I am watching the finale at a buddy's house who has the game of thrones machine too, bonus!

#606 4 years ago
Quoted from Azmodeus:

I am enjoying the show.

And that's the bottom line... I am still enjoying it and no matter the outcome it will easily be one of the best (maybe the best) shows I have ever seen. Definitely top 3 or better. Season 1-4 are the best in TV history. 5-7 a step back but still top notch and season 8 somewhat disappointing but with so much to live up to it should have been expected.

Even through all my complaints I'm still really enjoying it overall... and will definitely miss it BIG TIME!

#607 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Overall, the season needs to SLOW DOWN.

I agree, it's almost like midway though Season 7 the creators finally started counting how few episodes they had left. It must have been an, "Oh shit!" moment because since then we've been abruptly ending long-running story-lines. Unfortunately, there is nothing they can do about it now. They have 120 minutes to finish it up. Here is my guess how they will wrap things up.

To me it there needs to be a short time jump between Episode 5 and Episode 6. During this time Tyrion and Jon will have been locked away for treason. It also provides the remaining armies of Westros a chance to travel to Kings Landing under the command of Sansa of House Winterfell, Sam of House Tarly, Gendry of House Baratheon, Yara of House Greyjoy, Sir Davos, and Sir Brienne. Perhaps Tormond and Ghost will join in the fight too. Kings Landing will be surrounded, but of course, Daenerys still has Unsullied, Dothraki, plus, of course, Drogon. Jon and Tyrion will be brought before Daenerys in what's left of the throne room (not much). She will give them a final offer to bend the knee to prevent bloodshed. Jon will reply, "I'm sorry, but I cannot". Tyrion will implore Daenerys to "break the wheel" and let each house rule themselves. Daenerys will echo Jon's words, "I'm sorry, but I cannot". Daenerys will then give the order "dracarys", but Drogon will refuse to kill another Targaryen. He will instead fly away. Now, like Cersi, Danerys is without any of her children. A group of Unsully, lead by Greyworm, will step forward to fulfill the executions, but a Arya will save them. Bronn may be part of this stealth group too, because he still wants his castle. Jon will reluctantly kill Daeneys. Arya will then use Daenerys' face to effectively prevent the final battle. During the final moments, Jon will refuse the throne and Tyrion will be left to rebuild what is left of Kings Landing. When all seems wrapped up there will be a final revelation about the rebirth of the Night King, which will have something to do with Bran.

#608 4 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

Huh? Varys made his choice, and he died for it. No reason? A total waste?
As made perfectly clear throughout the entire show, he always makes his choices based on what is best for The Realm. Once he learned of John's true lineage, he parted ways with his old friend Tyrion &amp; put his support behind John Snow. He did everything in his limited power to make this happen. He tried to have Dani's food poisoned, but failed. He wrote countless scrolls of John's lineage &amp; sent them all over the 7 kingdoms. He knew he would most likely be caught &amp; killed for this, but he did it anyway.
You can thank Varys next week, when John returns to the North to find that the entire kingdom knows he's the rightful heir to the Iron Throne. After Dani's fall from grace, there will be no denying his destiny at this point. If not for Varys, the world wouldn't know the truth. I'd say his death was a great sacrifice, possibly the greatest sacrifice in the entire show. Definitely not a waste.

Tyerion and Varys will end up being the most moral people on the show and Varys has now proven to be correct. I wonder if we'll see this reflected by Tyerion next week. One thing for sure is that Dani has now made Cerci to not look so bad now. She never did anything that destructive.

Speaking of Tyerion, not sure what he's going to do, because he's on borrowed time. BTW Varys in the books is waaaayyyyy more manipulative and errie than in the show. Tyerion is more rough around the edges as well, as is Jamie.

#609 4 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

She never did anything that destructive.

Overall, I actually agree with your points overall. Your comment just reminded me of this moment in the show. I think the show is really trying parallel Cersei and Danerys.

Capture (resized).JPGCapture (resized).JPG

#610 4 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

She never did anything that destructive.

And that's because she never had a dragon... if she had a dragon... or three she would have done much worse.

#611 4 years ago

I honestly felt that this was one of the best episodes Ive seen. Dani's descent into madness. The music, the build up, and the suspense.

They finally gave Masie and Emilia some meaty lines and scenes. I wouldn't be shocked to see Ayra return to Gendry. This messed her up.

#612 4 years ago

I think Cercei's end was fitting, although I would have liked to see her getting betrayed by her own cunning plans. I.e. she should have faced Danny, have a trick on her sleeve just to see it backfire on her in the most horrendous way - is a spirit of what you sow you reap. I agree that everything feels rushed now, let's see what next week brings as I hope they'll be able to tie everything together in a way only best shows (such as breaking bad) can. Would love to see Tyrion survive somehow too, but he's walking on very thin ice as is

#613 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

And Varys death? Total waste.

Varys tried to poison her, she knew this and that's why she didn't eat. And what many don't understand, she is not the "Mad Queen" driven by her rage. The whole time her main goal was to become ruler of westeros. She helped to kill the night king and almost lost her dragons and army. But her goal was, that after she helped the people would accept her. But the people didn't love her, she saw that everybody wants to put Jon on the throne. Even people close to her like Varys. So if she still wants to become the supreme Queen of this land and if she can't rule because of love, there is still fear!!! The people have to fear her to accept her as their queen. She had to kill him and everybody in her way without mercy. She thinks, the only way to become the Queen is to rule with terror. Her way is terrorism, that's why the destroying of Kings Landing looks like 9/11. That is not a twist and it isn't bad writing and out of character. She believes what she does is the right thing, like every other dictator did, like Hitler did. We have enough examples in history and real life that could be used for what's happening in this tale.

#614 4 years ago

Might as well make a prediction, so here's my take:

Expect the most unrealistic time crunching edits to wrap this all up, but who cares at this point....

Thanks to Varys' ravens, all of Westeros knows that John is the rightful heir to the Iron Throne. He returns to the North, where everyone demands that he make his rightful claim. The Stark sisters rub it in his face that they were right, he should have listened. The North demands war to expell Dani the Usurper. John reluctantly agrees.

Dani is past the point of redemption at this point. She's become even worse than her father the Mad King. She is consumed by the fact that everyone around her has betrayed her. John rejecting her was the last straw. All she has left is her dragon, the remaining unsullied & Grey Worm...who is just as hell bent for revenge as she is. Like Aegon the Conqueror, she has just become another Targaryen who is obsessed with the conquest of Westeros, and will do it any any cost. She wants revenge on everyone now, especially John. She'll burn down Highgarden, Dorne, the Vail & all the rest on her way to Winterfell. If she can't have Westeros, no one can.

Tyrion doesn't go back to Dani. He has nothing left now that brother, sister & Varys are dead. He'll go to Winterfell & have one last rekindled love moment with Sansa. He'll discuss war options with Sir Davos. When both armies meet outside Winterfell, he will attempt another treaty to avert war, as he has nothing to lose. He will beg her to fly back to Mereen & be happy with Daario Naharis. But Dani will refuse, roast him, starting the battle.

Not sure where it goes from here... Battle ensues. Some more fan favorites will die in battle. Podrick? Gendry? John & Dani will have a moment together during the battle. Dani is so enraged that she will try to burn John, but her dragon will refuse, since he bonded with John in Season 7 & senses John has Targaryen blood. Even her damn dragon has betrayed her! He will still lack the conviction to kill her though (like Ygryte), so she will fly off. Briann of Tarth cuts off Grey Worm's head and the Northmen kill the remaining Unsullied.

But Dani still has the dragon & can kill them all. I recall Bran saying something seasons ago that the children of the forest, the white walkers, and dragons are all connected....all bound by magic & the 3-eyed raven. When it appears Dani is about to burn them all, Bran will sacrifice himself & with magic destroyed the dragon will disintegrate & die. Dani is left all alone, broken & powerless on the battlefield. Surrounded by the Starks, Arya will say something momentous, like the North remembers, as she cuts her throat. The final war is over.

John claims the Iron Throne. The Starks rule all of Westeros. Was there ever really any doubt??? Roll credits.

Another thought I had was that John gets blasted by dragonfire, but he discovers he does not burn due to his Targaryen blood. When this happens his sword Longclaw ignites in flame (aka Lightbringer from the Azor Ahai prince-that-was-promised prophecy). We are shocked to realize that it turns out John is the light & Dani is the darkness. He then kills Dani & vanquishes "the darkness" from Westeros forever. That would be bad-ass too.

#615 4 years ago

I love how the necromancer ultimately died to his own creation barking commands as the hound was in site. Awesome death blow too.

Also, re: Euros fleet getting wiped out so easily - well, his fleet has been dominant in all its battles because the only way they win is via surprise attacks. It’s how they took down the Greyjoy’s and how they killed a dragon; the element of surprise. Not this time; Daenarys and Drogon knew exactly what they had in front of them and how to deal with it. Euros’ fleet were just sitting ducks. And, Cersi showed her hand too much in the previous episode displaying all the scorpion xbows on the wall.

#616 4 years ago

I thought last night was fantastic. Getting people talking is the best thing a show can do and to have so many angry and happy at the same time does that.

Side point...aside for his stint with Joffrey is Tyrion the worst hand or what??? Seriously, every suggestion he makes ends in a disaster!

#617 4 years ago

Now after the last episode I think that Bran will be King and that the theory that Game of Thrones is George RR Martins answer to Tolkiens Lord of the Ring is true. It would explain everything:

#618 4 years ago
Quoted from Asael:

Now after the last episode I think that Bran will be King and that the theory that Game of Thrones is George RR Martins answer to Tolkiens Lord of the Ring is true. It would explain everything:

Bran doesn’t want it.

#619 4 years ago
Quoted from pauloz:

Bran doesn’t want it.

That makes him the best choice for the job. ;P

#620 4 years ago

3 minutes of game of Thrones actors being disappointed with the last season.

#621 4 years ago

I enjoyed last nights episode more than any other I think, it was intensely entertaining. I've watched a few tv shows that, after a few years, were just terribly disappointing, shows like Lost for instance, where you invest time in watching because you get the feeling that there is a fantastic story here, and the show is going to give you a piece at a time - and then (with Lost especially) it turns out they were just making crap up as they went. "Hey, let's throw a polar bear in there". But with GOT I think they have had this in mind the whole time, and are finally letting us see the world as it has unfolded. I do wish they had time (episodes? money?) to flesh it out - last nights could easily have been two shows, so could the battle with the walkers - but I'll take extended length shows if that's all we can have.

Are there some disjointed, perhaps illogical things happening - sure - there are also flying dragons and zombies, so reality isn't really a good guide for this show. Man, I just loved watching that show last night - and the one last week too. The only episode I found a little disappointing was 3 - after years of buildup, I thought the nk death was a bit of a letdown, and not very many main characters died.

One thing I wish had happened last night - when Arya rides away on the horse, it would have been perfect to hear her say "Danarys" - adding the mad queen to her list.

Can't wait to see how it ends.

My guesses - Gendry ends up on the throne, with Davos as the hand. Dany, Jon, Grey Worm all die. Jon at Dany's hand, Grey Worm and Dany at Arya's. The dragon flies off to wherever it wants. And the rest all live happily ever after.

#622 4 years ago

New prediction.

Daenerys executes Jon Snow for treason. Jon being Targaryen, survives Drogon's flames, or Drogon won't fricassee him because he's Targaryen. Jon pulls his sword and kills Daenerys for giving the order to kill him. Then reluctantly takes the Iron Throne, to end further bloodshed.

LTG : )
Disclaimer : Tyrion dies in a pub accident when the Unsullied play midget tossing with him.

#623 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

New prediction.
Daenerys executes Jon Snow for treason. Jon being Targaryen, survives Drogon's flames, or Drogon won't fricassee him because he's Targaryen. Jon pulls his sword and kills Daenerys for giving the order to kill him. Then reluctantly takes the Iron Throne, to end further bloodshed.
Disclaimer : Tyrion dies in a pub accident when the Unsullied play midget tossing with him.

Targaryens are not impervious to fire just by nature of them being Targaryens. Dany's thing seems to be kind of a special case.

#624 4 years ago

modern coffee cup, Jamie's long gone missing hand reappears .....am now expecting to see a group of unsullied playing a GoT pinball machine in the background of a scene in the last episode

#625 4 years ago
Quoted from creepykenny:

Jamie's long gone missing hand reappears .....

The tragedy of your missing hand spontaneously regenerating just before you're crushed by tons of falling debris is pretty heavy. If I was Jamie, the last thoughts running through my head would have probably been "Why couldn't this have happened months ago?".

#626 4 years ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

The tragedy of your missing hand spontaneously regenerating just
before you're crushed by tons of falling debris is pretty heavy. If
I was Jamie, the last thoughts running through my head would have
probably been "Why couldn't this have happened months ago?".

or even weeks ago, at least before he had sex with that man

#627 4 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Maybe this was answered but what was the significance of the
Knight King taking the baby boys and turning them into ole blue
eyes... did that have any real significance?

Perhaps the night king was not so evil as we think, his only
goal was to kill Bran. But perhaps not cause he wanted to wipe out
every memory of mankind. I had problems with this story arc too,
but what if Bran becomes the new almighty king with a database like
a super K.I. And he changed the past with all his powers to get
there. Big Bran is watching you! What if the game of thrones was
his game and the night king was the only force that could have
prevent this future? Perhaps "it's not the story we think we
know".

HBO about the Prequel Show:
"Taking place thousands of years before the events of Game of
Thrones, the series chronicles the world’s descent from the golden
Age of Heroes into its darkest hour. From the horrifying secrets of
Westeros’s history to the true origin of the White Walkers, the
mysteries of the East to the Starks of legend, only one thing is
for sure: It’s not the story we think we know."

#628 4 years ago

I'll throw in a prediction for the last one - Tyrion is killed for letting out his brother. Dany is talking with Jon Snow and its not going well. Grey worm then kills Dany, Jon stabs Grey Worm, Grey Worm then takes off his face to see it's Arya. Jon then heads North. Baratheon blacksmith ends up on the throne.

#629 4 years ago

What was everyones favorite scenes in the last episode? I knowthe writing has definitely taken a step back but you can't
deny theacting, visuals and cinematography are still top notch. Although many scenes have been way to dark but it is what it is.

I loved the brothers battle scene. The backdrop, cinematography,visuals... whatever the correct term was unbelievable! High
upon the tower steps with the building crumbling, sky above, the dragon flying overhead... stunning!

Another scene that really stood out for me was when the carnagestops for just a minute as everyone waited for the next move,
then the bells tolled and they kept panning back around from Dani on her dragon, to Jon to Tyrion, to Cersei overlooking the entire
situation. No words just expressions... trying to figure out what was going on in each of their minds. (When the bells tolled
was Cersei happy and relived or disappointed it was over? I couldn't figure out what her expression and sigh meant.)

We can complain about the writing for sure but I don't think another series in history had better characters, visuals and
just overall emotions that were forced out of you. I'm definitely going to miss this show!

#630 4 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

What was everyones favorite scenes in the last episode? !

Two stand out.

1) Jamie and Tyerion's farewell
2) Aryia and the Hound's farewell

Both done well.

#631 4 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

Two stand out.
1) Jamie and Tyerion's farewell
2) Aryia and the Hound's farewell
Both done well.

Yep, both good ones... and speaking of Aryia and the Hound another one that comes to mind is when Clegane was struggling to survive in the fight with his brother and Aryia was struggling to survive her escape from the city. And they kept going back and forth between them as if they had some sort of connection. Very cool...

#632 4 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

What was everyones favorite scenes in the last episode?

Mountain tossing the hand.

#633 4 years ago
Quoted from teekee:What was everyones favorite scenes in the last episode?

Definitely Arya and the Hound, when Arya thanks him. They both aren't much for words or conversation, so I think they both knew she was thanking him for all he did since they first met.

#634 4 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

What was everyones favorite scenes in the last episode? I
knowthe writing has definitely taken a step back but you can't
deny theacting, visuals and cinematography are still top
notch. Although many scenes have been way to dark but it is what it
is.
I loved the brothers battle scene. The backdrop,
cinematography,visuals... whatever the correct term was
unbelievable! High
upon the tower steps with the building crumbling, sky above,
the dragon flying overhead... stunning!
Another scene that really stood out for me was when the
carnagestops for just a minute as everyone waited for the next
move,
then the bells tolled and they kept panning back around from
Dani on her dragon, to Jon to Tyrion, to Cersei overlooking the
entire
situation. No words just expressions... trying to figure out
what was going on in each of their minds. (When the bells tolled
was Cersei happy and relived or disappointed it was over? I
couldn't figure out what her expression and sigh meant.)
We can complain about the writing for sure but I don't think
another series in history had better characters, visuals and
just overall emotions that were forced out of you. I'm
definitely going to miss this show!

This! That moment of pause scene was edge of your seat intense!! is it over? is it not? now what do they do? When you can put that much tension into a scene with no words and no action...wow! What ensued afterward was made more impactful and more confusing for the various parties as a result. You could see it on their faces. well done!!

#635 4 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

The opening of the front gates

Euron thinking he will be remembered for killing the kingslayer when not a single person will know.

Mountain killing the hand

Battle of the brothers even though it seemed to be stolen from highlander

Jon killing his own soldier to stop a rape

#636 4 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

The opening of the front gates

Yep, that was another great, powerful unexpected scene...

#637 4 years ago

I think one interesting aspect to how the season is unfolding is the lack of "binge watching" ability. It has been awhile since there was a critical mass viewership to a popular TV show that couldnt simply be binge watched and experienced straight through. This episodic delivery might be part of what is altering peoples perspectives. Would you think differently about something like Stranger Things if you didnt just roll through 3-4 episodes a day for 3 days vs spending 12 weeks one at a time with a week of time to think, read internet theories, etc?

#638 4 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Tyrion and Jaime. Jaime protected Tyrion his whole life and now he finally was able to pay Jaime back.

Clegane Bowl. Specifically the end when Sandor pushed Gregor out the window. Gregor was the one that burned Sandor and caused him to be deathly afraid of fire. Now Sandor finally gets his revenge by killing (presumably) Gregor with fire. A fitting end for both.

#639 4 years ago

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that my favorite was the Euron vs. Jamie fight. I know it was implausible, but that also made it such a great surprise. Cersei's two lovers in a knife fight to the death on a beach? Who could have seen that coming?

Agree that the amazing visuals are being overlooked by arguments over the tepid writing. What other TV show looks better than most movies again and again?We're getting pretty immune to spectacular imagery but the Clegane Bowl fight as the castle collapsed was really A+ in that department.

#640 4 years ago

My favorite collection of scenes was the carnage a single dragon could inflict on a city. Finally, we saw a dragon live up to its reputation. It was awesome.

The episode did a fantastic job of showing the wrath, fury and devastation of a single dragon.

Aegon's Conquest is easily believable now. With three dragons, he ruled Westeros.

With Drogon, Dany was able to eliminate the Iron Fleet, destroy every single scorpion nest and then just lay absolute waste to an entire city.

It was terrible. It was amazing. It was awesome.

I still think the writing was lazy the last couple of episodes. And I now understand that they had to kill Rhaegal in order to add some suspense. But the ease in which they killed that supreme weapon just left a bad taste in my mouth. At least this episode satisfied my "Dragon Lust".

Marcus

#641 4 years ago
Quoted from canea:

Cersei's two lovers in a knife fight to the death

Was Euron a lover ? Didn't Cersei "tolerate" him to get what she wanted ? He may have thought so. I doubt she did.

#642 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Was Euron a lover ?

They had sex, right? Seems like that qualifies regardless of intent.

#643 4 years ago
Quoted from Xerico:

I still think the writing was lazy the last couple of episodes. And I now understand that they had to kill Rhaegal in order to add some suspense. But the ease in which they killed that supreme weapon just left a bad taste in my mouth.

Personally, I think it would've been cool if Rhaegal was never killed in Ep. 4. Jon and Dany each ride their dragon in Ep. 5 until the pivotal moment with the bells. Then bam, a couple of scorpions appear that were hidden in cars like they did last season. They both score direct hits on Rhaegal, killing him. Then Dany goes crazy and burns the city.

#644 4 years ago
Quoted from Xerico:

this episode
satisfied my "Dragon Lust".
Marcus

Does your wife know about this "dragon lust?"

#645 4 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

Mountain tossing the hand.

+1 For this as the best scene in the last episode!

#646 4 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Several - Dany blowing up the gate. Laying waste to the Iron Fleet. The distance scenes of the dragon making new roads through the old city. Tyrion and Jamie good bye, and Arya using The Hounds name -- all excellent TV.

#647 4 years ago
Quoted from chiefbrody:

Several - Dany blowing up the gate. Laying waste to the Iron Fleet. The distance scenes of the dragon making new roads through the old city. Tyrion and Jamie good bye, and Arya using The Hounds name -- all excellent TV.

Have to admit the Dragon attack and damage was done very well, although we got a glimpse of it last season.

#648 4 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

Personally, I think it would've been cool if Rhaegal was never
killed in Ep. 4. Jon and Dany each ride their dragon in Ep. 5 until
the pivotal moment with the bells. Then bam, a couple of scorpions
appear that were hidden in cars like they did last season. They
both score direct hits on Rhaegal, killing him. Then Dany goes
crazy and burns the city.

Actually that would have been much better. Like way better. And would have made a lot more sense then shooting 3 for 4 on a dragon 2 miles away and then going 0 for 1000 on a dragon flying right at them the next week.

#649 4 years ago

Tyrion vs. Monty Python

#650 4 years ago
Quoted from chiefbrody:

My guesses - Gendry ends up on the throne

Bronn will get the throne. Remember Tyrion owes him a castle.

There are 936 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 19.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/game-of-thrones-the-show-spoilers-ahead/page/13?hl=metengo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.