(Topic ID: 232899)

Game of thrones Pro or Premium? Which is better and why?

By Barakawins1

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 116 posts
  • 55 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by atum
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Double facepalm.jpg
There are 116 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 4 years ago

If the new code has an option to turn off the ridiculous light show I would seriously consider owning either.

#102 4 years ago
Quoted from Iaintnobodydork:

If the new code has an option to turn off the ridiculous light show I would seriously consider owning either.

You can independently control the brightness of the GI and flashers from 0-100

#103 4 years ago
Quoted from luch:

where is this new code ?

Still testing.

#104 4 years ago

thank you !

#105 4 years ago

Thanks, good to know

#106 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

You can independently control the brightness of the GI and flashers from 0-100

Can you control the brightness of the playfield insert lights? I remember turning that down on woz because the playfield flashing was too bright for me.

#107 4 years ago
Quoted from pcprogrammer:

Can you control the brightness of the playfield insert lights? I remember turning that down on woz because the playfield flashing was too bright for me.

Not that I know of.

#108 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Not that I know of.

Dang, that might be a dealbreaker for me. All the playfield inserts flash constantly on this game, seems excessive. Thought if I could tone that down it could work. Anyone try pinstadium on this?

#109 4 years ago

Dang, that might be a dealbreaker for me. All the playfield inserts flash constantly on this game, seems excessive. Thought if I could tone that down it could work. Anyone try pinstadium on this?

I had them on mine for a long time. If you don’t hook the flasher piece up and leave the GI piece as always on, you will see a drastic reduction of the intensity of the flashing lamp effects.

#110 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I had them on mine for a long time. If you don’t hook the flasher piece up and leave the GI piece as always on, you will see a drastic reduction of the intensity of the flashing lamp effects.

Was that new/beta code on your game at the NKY Open? If so, I'm blaming that on my last place finish on that game. New code looks great for GOT.

#111 4 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

Was that new/beta code on your game at the NKY Open? If so, I'm blaming that on my last place finish on that game. New code looks great for GOT.

Absolutely not. I’d never do that to you guys. Haha

#112 4 years ago

I just finished playing with the new code. Not sure if this is new or not. You can adjust GI, Flashers, and Inserts. Each of those has 2 adjustments, Brightness 0-100%, and Max LED brightness 0-255. So a total of 6 different adjustments. There's also adjustments for the backbox brightness.

#113 4 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

I just finished playing with the new code. Not sure if this is new or not. You can adjust GI, Flashers, and Inserts. Each of those has 2 adjustments, Brightness 0-100%, and Max LED brightness 0-255. So a total of 6 different adjustments. There's also adjustments for the backbox brightness.

That’s awesome! It’s not a new feature to spike but sure is to GOT.

#114 4 years ago

New Code is up! GOT Pro all the way! This game begs for a subwoofer. Installed mine and it's such a difference.

#115 4 years ago

There is also a menu item to “reduce intense lighting effects”.

#116 4 years ago

With the new code, there is no question that the Prem/LE light show is one of the best. All of the colors for the modes and throughout are amazing. The upper playfield has all the bells and whistles, so the "Stark Ramp" might not play quite as quick because of the upper playfield, but there is reason to be there now.

You can make the game easier by playing the upper playfield correctly and getting to wizard modes, or make it as tough as the Pro by having to play through normally.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Collegeville, PA
$ 6,395.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Machine - For Sale
Alpine, CALIFORNIA
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 116 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/game-of-thrones-pro-or-premium-which-is-better-and-why/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.