Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 3 years ago

I have a couple questions about Game of Thrones Pro.

1. When I shoot the left orbit, at least half of the time the ball will get to the opening right before the rollovers and stop, then slowly trickle back down the left orbit. I'm not sure what is causing this.

2. When the ball comes back down the left orbit, it will hit something near the spinner and go straight down the middle instead of to the left flipper. It's hard to tell if it's the metal siding or the plastic or the spinner itself causing this. It causes a lot of frustrating drains and puts the ball out of control.

3. I few of the plastics have cracked and broken off due to an amazing amount of air balls during gameplay. I have the level set on the bubble so that it is pitched correctly. I'm not sure what is causing this either. The pyramid underneath the dragon is already cracked in half.

4. A few of the lightbulbs have fallen out and drained down the middle. What is causing this?

5. One of the air balls flew up and hit the throne and got stuck behind the two spotlights in front of it. Any way to prevent this in the future?

6. The "sword" lock will release all of the balls before a multiball is ready, or it won't lock the ball at all, leaving the ball in play while the screen says to select a house. Is there a way to fix this?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

#2 3 years ago

Hey there,

Please give Stern Service a call at 1-800-KICKERS. Pat Powers in service will be expecting your call, and he will work with the team at HQ to make sure that your game is running right. Thanks so much for being a Stern customer.

-Jared

#3 3 years ago
Quoted from mattenno:

I have a couple questions about Game of Thrones Pro.
1. When I shoot the left orbit, at least half of the time the ball will get to the opening right before the rollovers and stop, then slowly trickle back down the left orbit. I'm not sure what is causing this.
2. When the ball comes back down the left orbit, it will hit something near the spinner and go straight down the middle instead of to the left flipper. It's hard to tell if it's the metal siding or the plastic or the spinner itself causing this. It causes a lot of frustrating drains and puts the ball out of control.
3. I few of the plastics have cracked and broken off due to an amazing amount of air balls during gameplay. I have the level set on the bubble so that it is pitched correctly. I'm not sure what is causing this either. The pyramid underneath the dragon is already cracked in half.
4. A few of the lightbulbs have fallen out and drained down the middle. What is causing this?
5. One of the air balls flew up and hit the throne and got stuck behind the two spotlights in front of it. Any way to prevent this in the future?
6. The "sword" lock will release all of the balls before a multiball is ready, or it won't lock the ball at all, leaving the ball in play while the screen says to select a house. Is there a way to fix this?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

HOLLY SHNIKIES! I hope other PRO owners are not having these issues

#4 3 years ago

all simple adjustments, just metal outer ball guides 'orbits' and other adjustments. my metallica pro wouldn't allow any ball to pass through the outer left orbit from the factory as the metal guides where to close to one another....

#5 3 years ago

So sorry to hear about all these issues! Stern generally does a good job of remedying these things. Please keep us posted on how this turns out.

Just wondering if you leveled the pin (left & right side) with level on middle lower PF? If not you should do it as soon as you can.

#6 3 years ago

Im guessing this is the one on location in New Berlin?

Hope the operator can tweak it, who runs that location?

#7 3 years ago

Plastics are cracked and broken already? Post some pictures of which ones broke.

#8 3 years ago

Anyone making plastic/pyramid protectors yet? Mezel? Pinbits?

#9 3 years ago

The one on location near me has a broken battering ram and a weak auto launcher. A broken plastic too I think, can't remember which one.

#10 3 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Im guessing this is the one on location in New Berlin?
Hope the operator can tweak it, who runs that location?

Ya.

I'll have to contact Stern.

#11 3 years ago

So far I have two issues.

1). My action button stopped working after the first day. It works correctly in switch test but has no response in game play. I cannot make selections on the display during gameplay nor will it launch ball.

2). I broke the plunger off for the kickback underneath the dragon last night. I think a second ball slammed the first back into it.

I have never enjoyed a nib stern as much as this one.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 26.95
Machine - For Sale
St. Marys, PA
$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 22.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 7.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds
Machine - For Sale
Woodcliff Lake, NJ
$ 45.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 399.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 11.95
$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 45.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 50.00
$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 11.95
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside