I have a couple questions about Game of Thrones Pro.
1. When I shoot the left orbit, at least half of the time the ball will get to the opening right before the rollovers and stop, then slowly trickle back down the left orbit. I'm not sure what is causing this.
2. When the ball comes back down the left orbit, it will hit something near the spinner and go straight down the middle instead of to the left flipper. It's hard to tell if it's the metal siding or the plastic or the spinner itself causing this. It causes a lot of frustrating drains and puts the ball out of control.
3. I few of the plastics have cracked and broken off due to an amazing amount of air balls during gameplay. I have the level set on the bubble so that it is pitched correctly. I'm not sure what is causing this either. The pyramid underneath the dragon is already cracked in half.
4. A few of the lightbulbs have fallen out and drained down the middle. What is causing this?
5. One of the air balls flew up and hit the throne and got stuck behind the two spotlights in front of it. Any way to prevent this in the future?
6. The "sword" lock will release all of the balls before a multiball is ready, or it won't lock the ball at all, leaving the ball in play while the screen says to select a house. Is there a way to fix this?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.