i-d20729cf9e0d847cadd13df24cc9eedc-rodney-dangerfield-picture-01.jpg
Untitled.jpg
image.jpg
bitch_bitch_bitch.jpg
Karateka.png
gear.gif
49622656.jpg
technicaldifficulties.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thefamilyarcade.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#36 8 years ago

Game looks good, art be damned. But other than flow, I'm not seeing one standout element of the game, including code. Shoot the blinkey lights, etc. God I hope it's better than that.

And I totally agree on the music (Dave). I actually like the theme song...but how long do we have to listen to it?

#196 8 years ago
Quoted from chessiv:

It's sad that you can only equate a "great" pinball machine to one that has tons of "stuff." Some of the best games of all time would be considered cost reduced today. AFM is a great example.

Let's be fair though. AFM is the only great example.

#210 8 years ago
Quoted from pmWolf:

I disagree.
Tron and Iron Man aren't exactly loaded...and they are incredibly fun.
If you're looking for older examples, I can think of dozens of games that are super-fun, but don't actually have a lot on them. (Heck, take Centaur and Fathom, for example....those are incredibly fun, but don't even have ramps! Gasp!!)
GoT looks blisteringly fast. I like what I see, and I know absolutely nothing about the show, so it's not just some inner fanboy inside me that will give the game a pass based entirely on theme.
Pete

I'll give you Tron. An outlier for sure and I'm not convinced it's AFM great. IM is loaded by comparison.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thefamilyarcade.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/game-of-thrones-pro-gameplay-live?tu=thefamilyarcade and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.