i-d20729cf9e0d847cadd13df24cc9eedc-rodney-dangerfield-picture-01.jpg
Untitled.jpg
image.jpg
bitch_bitch_bitch.jpg
Karateka.png
gear.gif
49622656.jpg
technicaldifficulties.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mikes.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#43 8 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

EDIT: video mode is neat. I love they brought it back and you don't even have to play it. So all you negative nancy's can skip it

But is the video mode really optional? Technically the video mode in STTNG is optional as well, but if you skip it you miss out on about 100 million points.

#51 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Yes. It is one of the options of mystery. Looks like the mystery shot gives you three options.

But if it's the most lucrative mystery option it really isn't optional. Especially if it were to lead to an EB like a lot of video modes do? Guess we'll have to wait and see.

#205 8 years ago
Quoted from pinballcorpse:

Of course we all know it's relative, but he's right: bigger scores are (psychosomatically) more fun.
I did catch the SJP sequence on GoT that seemed to pay tribute to The Getaway SJP sequence.

In order to enable higher (more fun) scores I heard that Stern was using this as a prototype for its new display system.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mikes.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/game-of-thrones-pro-gameplay-live?tu=mikes and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.