i-d20729cf9e0d847cadd13df24cc9eedc-rodney-dangerfield-picture-01.jpg
Untitled.jpg
image.jpg
bitch_bitch_bitch.jpg
Karateka.png
gear.gif
49622656.jpg
technicaldifficulties.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider defaultgen.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 8 years ago

That was a cool 7 minutes.

#15 8 years ago
Quoted from canea:

My Apple IIe blew the doors off that... in 1983.

Video mode looks like a crappy video game from 1979? So it's on par with every other video mode ever made then!

#42 8 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

except for when they change it up to say WWE, people hate it

Innovation is risky. You can stick to the tried and true formula and have a good idea what the result will be even if it's not exciting, or you can try something new that might be better or might totally suck.

#60 8 years ago

I like the spinny roman numeral gear animation.

gear.gifgear.gif

#72 8 years ago

I haven't been paying close attention to the rules but this game has a lot of different blinky lights to shoot for. Looks like more than shoot all the green lights, then shoot all the same shots again but now they're blue lights. Blinky lights are cool.

#90 8 years ago

Listen to these guys pretend there's no Ghostbusters pin

#259 8 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

That's exactly why I mentioned IM, because when it was released we had a lot of the same "stripped down" and "bare playfield" comments about it and it turned out to be a great pin. So same thing could happen with GOT pro?

IM's playfield looks empty and wide open due to far back shots, but 2 magnets, 3 spinners, a motorized bash toy, and the kickback is still some more stuff than GOT Pro. GOT has similar features but loses things that affect play (magnets, spinners, bash toy motor) in favor of things that don't affect play (sword lock toy and dragon toy).

"This doesn't look like $6000 worth of pinball" is totally different from "This doesn't look like fun pinball". A game with nothing but some drop targets and pop bumpers can be very fun, but if Stern showed us that we'd still all say "Wait, look at all this stuff we got on less expensive games just a couple years ago".

#267 8 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

Good think AFM wasn't released to today's "pinball experts" - it would obviously be deemed DOA and perhaps the worse pinball machine ever made....

Has a motorized target bank with a drop behind it, animated UFO, and 4 animated aliens Even the "simple" games GOT pro is compared here to can't compete with it on price tag to lack of toys and features driven by solenoids and motors.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider defaultgen.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/game-of-thrones-pro-gameplay-live?tu=defaultgen and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.