Topic Stats

• 28 posts
  • 22 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by ZZZ_spy_hunter
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

I see that the game sells for $5499 shipped on ebay for the Standard Edition. Is there another seller with better pricing? Thanks for help.

#2 4 years ago
Quoted from duke1234:

I see that the game sells for $5499 shipped on ebay for the Standard Edition. Is there another seller with better pricing? Thanks for help.

That is high

#4 4 years ago

I'll second MRG. Give Trent at Tilt Amusements a call. Great distributor!

#5 4 years ago

Flipper Fidelity
Pinball Refinery
Cointaker

Try any of those. Always a pleasure to deal with. I hear trent at Tilt is good too. But the ebay price is the epay price.

#6 4 years ago

Game exchange of Colorado I have done business with them before good experience

#8 4 years ago

Great question as I'm new to pinball collecting and have wondered what the bottom line price can be.

#9 4 years ago

$4695 picked up is the lowest I've heard. Maybe $4600 if you're lucky.

#10 4 years ago

Tilt gave me a solid price, shipped. Give Trent a call!

#11 4 years ago

$4800 delivered to your door is the cheapest (- $100 for pickup at a terminal).

There's about a $100 - $200 difference depending on who you go with (ie some may charge $4900, $5,000). For some, it's a big deal, others prefer a particular distributor and are willing to pay more.

#12 4 years ago

4600 is pretty good. 5095usd is what's being offered in Canada. I'm jealous

#13 4 years ago

What distributor prices have you seen for the Premium and LE models?

#14 4 years ago

$7195 USD for my premium. We don't have very many distributor choices up here.

#15 4 years ago
Quoted from Alamo_Pin:

What distributor prices have you seen for the Premium and LE models?

$6600 premium.

#16 4 years ago

Pricing is also based on your relationship with your distributer. Not only will the price fluctuate between dealers, but one dealer might give different prices to a walkin off the street and a regular customer that buys every title. Just like buying a car (I know horrible analogy) shop around and do your homework. Some vendors might have different tax rates based on where you pick the game up from. Also if shipping is required, that cost should be considered.

#17 4 years ago

@jchui Can you PM me who is doing 4800 delivered to door? Thanks.

#18 4 years ago
Quoted from ZZZ_spy_hunter:

Most of these guys will be right around that price delivered. That's a pretty standard price point for a Pro from the right distributors.

Trent @ Tilt Electronics- He goes above and beyond to make sure his customers are satisfied.
Gio (zdoor on Pinside)@ Pinball refinery -Is awesome to deal with and makes some of the coolest mods around.
JJ from Game Exchange of Colorado - also has great customer service.

#19 4 years ago

I am wondering the same thing, is it a secret?

#20 4 years ago
Quoted from pinbum:

I am wondering the same thing, is it a secret?

No secret but distributors can not list pricing below a certain price point on the internet per Stern regulations. So to get a price/quote you need to give them a call. It's not cool to list a price for a distributor on the forum as at different times the pricing may be adjusted or a customer may get a little discount for being a repeat customer. If you want to get a price it's not that hard just call a few distributors. I've mentioned some good ones that I've dealt with in the post above.

#21 4 years ago

Alrighty then Thanks.

#22 4 years ago

You guys need something like truecar for pins.....

#23 4 years ago

Check with The Game Exchange or Pinball Refinery.
I have bought from both. Always $4800 to door.

#24 4 years ago

I used Cointaker for this one. Give Melissa a call for a quote.

#25 4 years ago

no one has them in stock right now to my knowledge.
the demand was higher than initially thought for GOT.

#26 4 years ago
Quoted from silver_spinner:

no one has them in stock right now to my knowledge.
the demand was higher than initially thought for GOT.

I've been waiting a bit...I'm hearing mixed things aboot the delays. Some say Jan, someone got one today though.
EDIT; ha...it was DaveH that got his today 2 above

#27 4 years ago

I'm still here and I can match the big boys on price. I'm near Boston. If you want local service, someone who picks up the phone, answers all inquiries promptly, and still picks up the phone after a sale give me a shout. I own and operate an arcade so I know new Sterns inside and out. 978-317-8032. I'm on EST, no calls after 9:00PM, please. Thanks,

Mike

#28 4 years ago

I called around. Stating the obvious but it was out of stock everywhere I called. Everyone thought it would be back in stock in early January. Cointaker and Game Exchange were the cheapest to have it delivered to me. Tilt was slightly more.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 249.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds
$ 25.00

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside