Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 45 posts
  • 31 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by chuckwurt
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Game of Thrones or The Walking Dead pinball”

• Game of Thrones 23 votes
      44%
    • The Walking Dead 29 votes
      56%

(52 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

game_of_thrones.jpg
    mel.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chinosts.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

I would seriously consider getting either of theses machines if they were built... If I had to choose? Mmmm I guess it would be the one that out-awesomed the other!

#4 10 years ago
    Quoted from Jodester:

I think Walking Dead would be a better pinball theme. Love Game of Thrones books and series, but not really sure how it would translate...

Yeah I tend to agree.. You'd have an awesome zombie theme with strong human characters. A ton of different modes you could incorporate. I can clearly see and hear the 'Governor' callouts featuring in there someplace..

#7 10 years ago
    Quoted from robx46:

My 2 favorite shows, of course I'd love to see either of these rather than another pin of a rock band that I don't care for.
    GOT might be tough to build a pin around because the story is so complex & the details run very deep. Not sure it could be watered down enough to make it a pinball theme but I'd love to see them try. Also so much of the show is tits & blood, incest & other nasty things. Might not be very family friendly.
    Walking Dead might be a little easier to condense into a pin theme. Can't wait for that show to start up again. GOT gotta wait like 8+ months. Ugh.

Yep agree with everything you just said.. Both are my favourite shows as well and I would love to see a pinball built around either theme rather than another superhero or rock band machine.

The Walking Dead starts back up in October I think which isn't too far away I guess.. Like you said, Game of Thrones is another story and the wait is much longer.. Both just completely awesome..

#11 10 years ago
    Quoted from extraballingtmc:

I'll take walking days of our lives over <edited> of thrones anyday

I didn't think there were any trolls on here...

#15 10 years ago
    Quoted from cheezywhiz:

Walking Dead, but I want it with the comic art. If they put the TV actors faces on it I may just barf.

The TV show rocks!!!!

#26 10 years ago
    Quoted from mechslave:

In fact, I'd be extremely surprised if Stern doesn't do it within the next 3 pins...

Well there is my NIB pinball right there is they do.... ..

#41 10 years ago
    Quoted from johngravenews:

Now the Stark's are just too kind of goody, goody (and dead).

I disagree that House Stark is dead...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chinosts.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/game-of-thrones-or-the-walking-dead-pinball?tu=chinosts and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.