image_(resized).jpeg
GOTBUG_(resized).jpg
IMG_2764_(resized).JPG
IMG_2760_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider scasey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#710 8 years ago

I picked up my GOTLE today and got to play about 20 games before I had to shut it down for quiet. My first thoughts are WOW, great game! The game code appears to be well advanced. I did get a ball hang up above the left inline wire ramp on my wife's first game and had to bend it down to solve, no big deal. I also had the sound go out several times(as many of you have had) and I will contact Stern for that. We bought this as part of a group purchase and one of the group members' LE had a sticker on the corner of the cabinet to cover up a gap between the front artwork decal and the side artwork decal. I am going to suggest that he send his machine back, as it clearly has defective cabinet artwork. I don't even think it was OK to send this cabinet out this way for a Pro, let alone an LE.

#767 8 years ago

Has anyone had their machine reset during a game? I had a great game going and just got to Hand of the King and it reset on me.

#770 8 years ago

I have 1.01. I am in the process of downloading 1.02, thanks.

#790 8 years ago
Quoted from ninjabones:

Thanks for the info on the board. I will call on Monday. I have also noted that my left upper Playfield flipper is weaker... But I still have the original code. Only noticeable when the flipper is up and you get a forceful bounce back. The force of the ball bounce back will actually retract the left flipper and the ball will drain on occasion. It's pretty subtle and only happens on occasion, but it is noticeable. Does not appear to do that on the right.

I have the same issue with my upper left flipper. I am running 1.02.

#796 8 years ago
Quoted from ninjabones:

Anyone else notice that there's no coin door switch on their LE? Or did this escape quality control?

20160103_172414_(resized).jpg

Nope, no coin door switch on the LE.

1 week later
#897 8 years ago
Quoted from Russell:

This happened to me as well. It was due to the switch in the upper playfield behind the vertical black rubber on the right. I just removed the plastic, popped off the rubber ring, bent the switch open slightly, reinstalled rubber ring and the plastic. Fixed.

Yep, I had to adjust the upper playfield leaf switch on the right too.

#926 8 years ago
Quoted from capguntrooper:

NOPE! And everyone on Pinside can adjust that diverter all they want. That was the first thing I tried for TWO HOURS! What does he mean by (some diverters) do we all just have bad batches of Diverters? I attempted recessed diverter and flush diverter, ALL with the same hang up. Let me know how Ritchies fix works for everyone.

I don't have any issues with my left orbit shot and I have the stock rubbers installed.

#933 8 years ago
Quoted from Russell:

Sorry to bump my own post, but can anyone tell me if this behavior is universal, or a problem only on a few machines?

I have this issue, but only with my left upper flipper.

#934 8 years ago

I will try to take a video of this today and upload it.

#949 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinballpal:

Thank you please do.

Here is a link to a 7 second video showing the left orbit shot being made. I video'd the shot being made during the start of BTFW multiball. You can see the left orbit ball coming in the mirror blades and it falls down the right orbit with a newly launched ball. I have made this shot backhanded from the left flipper, but it is not as consistent as the shot from the right flipper. You do realize that the complete left orbit shot is not available all the time. There is a diverter at the top right that is closed most of the time to feed the pop bumpers.

#958 8 years ago

Winter has come and I got frozen. I have been to Winter has come many times, but this was the first time I got frozen. At first, I thought the machine was malfuntioning. What a shocker!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball
Toys/Add-ons

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider scasey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/game-of-thrones-le-has-landed?tu=scasey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.