Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160209_093757[1]_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fliperz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#38 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinballmike217:

Then it's all about expectation. There is no such thing in all the world as "perfect" Anyone who expects perfection has only disappointment to look forward to. There is no assembly line in the world that can produce 100% perfect items 100% off the time. I see all these issues as minor. You can disagree if you want to. This game rocks even with minor problems and yes I think a broken throne is a minor problem. A cracked ramp can easily occur but it does not impede gameplay in any way. You obviously love to tear into a game to see what makes it tick which is great, but that doesn't mean that minor flaws that you find make this a bad game. Even if your backglass is scratched , so what? Stern will replace it. There is no hardship in waiting for another one. Your game can still be played until a replacement arrives. You seem to think the assembly line worker intentionally put bad parts in your game. Isn't it possible they didn't notice it was scratched? Stern is running full bore just to get machines out. I think it's amazing they can get as much done as they do.

Dude, why are you are making so many excuses for Stern? Are you an employee there? Good for you on getting a fully functioning game, but it seems that you are not the majority of LE owners from what I have been following. I bet you would not trade your LE for anyone else with these so called "minor fixes" and that your tune would be a lot different if you had so many "minor fixes" as you stated. Fact in hand is when shelling out 8K for a pin it better at least work. Not a single person here will give you 8k for a pin that has all these issues up front and anyone who says they will is full of crap. I guess my expectations and everyone else expectations on getting a working pin is just too high.

#40 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Lol @ the new guy.

LOL @ the guy who gets his wish list pin with all these "minor issues"

#42 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

What issues are you having with your GoT?

Zilcho! The one LE I played had a ball flying off right ramp and you can't complete a left orbit because of that diverter fiasco. Was contemplating on getting a PREM but I aint forking over 6.5K for a game that needs work or "Minor Fixes". Not worried about code as it will get done, small adjustments are one thing but having to make fabricated fixes for a NIB is really unacceptable. Seems like getting a mostly working GOT LE/PREM is like winning the lottery from all the other posts I have read. I will be one of the first to buy a HUO PREM with low plays and working 100% for a few hundred off.

#44 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

That's good because they ain't costing 6.5k
Mine should be here fairly soon, I'll update you with all my minor issues.

Haven't priced them out yet, how much did you shell out for it?

#46 8 years ago

Good for you buddy

#97 8 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Dudes who cares what you paid? If someone sells something new, it should work regardless what it costs. If you're extra concerned you paid $8k or $13k then I propose you probably can't afford the pin in the first place. People shouldn't be whining about what they paid. If they are then it's their fault for paying what they think is too much.
Stern supports all their tiers equally be it a $4700 pro or a $7800 LE. You were not mislead to think that you were paying $3100 more for bullet proofing and a guarantee that nothing could go wrong. So quit whining about what you paid.

Not whining dude. I can afford NIB Stern games all day long, but I am following these threads to see if I want to buy a NIB project now or wait till Stern starts fixing known issues. I am not even opposed to paying full price for HUO that works perfectly and with a few mods. I am happy that GeminiTwist got it sorted out. As for you Markmon, thanks for contributing absolutely nothing to this conversation, do everyone a favor and quit spamming the GOT threads. Having the most thumbs downs in all The GOT threads does not earn you a trophy.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fliperz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/game-of-thrones-le-code-121-up-at-stern?tu=fliperz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.