Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160209_093757[1]_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider AvidPinPlayer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#47 8 years ago
Quoted from happilymarried05:

Did different people assemble these games or something? I have literally not had any problems with the game at all. My le # is 12 but who knows when it was actually put together as i am sure they just toss label plates on them. Amazing how some machines have so many little problems and then others don't. i guess human error during assembly?

You have a good theory as far as the numbered plate. Let's check it. My LE is # 47 and its born date is 17 December; what is your # 12 born date? it should be on or before December 17 if in fact the is a correlation between the LE # and the date it was finally assembled.

#48 8 years ago

Installed the new code V1.21 and have no problems at all, to the contrary, the tech alerts are gone and the game seems and feels to work a lot better. Had many right orbit shots going all the way around, and a few left orbit shots going around also. Wonder if a left orbit shot is intended to go around "all the time." Anyway, upper field flippers are fine, lights are fine, sound and everything else seems to be fine. Only problem I experienced with this game initially were a couple of switches in the upper field needing adjustment and following the guidance of other pinheads here in the forum I was able to adjust them easily. This is a great game. Very entertaining and exciting. This is my only LE and I for one do not regret it. I have a LUCI, and all my other pins are Pro's, but this particular game is certainly one of a kind. Great job by Stern and company.

#83 8 years ago
Quoted from oPinsesame:

Has anyone with LE who had "23 tech alerts" after 1.02 uploaded to 1.21? Did the tech alerts go away? I have not uploaded the new 1.21. My game plays ok on 1.02. I rarely make left orbit as most people have noted, have occasional sound glitches, and ball falling out of throne. No flipper issues at all. People posting that game is unplayable after this update makes me reluctant. Seems that there are groups of people with similar issues each time. I know several people had 23 alerts last time and some didn't'the. If someone who did has installed 1.02 and it resolved those issues and didn't create any new ones, I would like to know.

Yes, read my comments on entry 48 previous page.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Alpine, CALIFORNIA
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Advance, NC
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Rockland, ON
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider AvidPinPlayer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/game-of-thrones-le-code-121-up-at-stern?tu=AvidPinPlayer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.