• Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160209_093757[1]_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg

There are 186 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.
#1 6 years ago

Stern just posted 1.21 for GOT LE
http://www.sternpinball.com/games/game-of-thrones/le

#2 6 years ago

1.21 LE Code:
http://www.sternpinball.com/game-code/game-code-game-of-thrones-le

LE/PREMIUM V1.21 - January 12, 2016
===================================
Fixes:
- SUPER JACKPOT would sometimes be lit, but wouldn't score.
- The last release caused an issue with the elevator not always
kicking to the throne/mini playfield correctly. This has been
corrected.

Tweaks:
- The clock tick sound effect on BLACKWATER MULTIBALL would sometimes
double tick.
- Cleaned up the awarding of SuperJackpots during grace

LE/PREMIUM V1.20 - January 7, 2016
==================================
New:
- Automatic strength adjustment for THRONE eject. The system will determine
the softest kick strength necessary to ensure reliable ejection of the ball.
This feature can be disabled/reset in the adjustments.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Node Board Code v0.16.4
- During the first boot after installing this code update,
the node boards will be updated to v0.16.4.
- The game will now display the status on screen while node boards are
being programmed.

After node board code update completes successfully,
the message "UPDATE SUCCESSFUL" will be displayed for a few seconds,
and then the game will enter attract mode.

If there is a problem during the node board code update,
the message "UPDATE FAILED - PLEASE POWER-CYCLE GAME" will be
displayed. Turn the machine's power off, wait long enough
for the machine to fully shut down, and then turn the machine's
power on.

If this problem persists, go to the NODE BUS TEST MENU
and scroll through each node board in the display for
more details on the node boards' status.

- Improved handling of overcurrent conditions.
Tweaks:
- Changed the fire time for the elevator from 48 msec to 64 msec

Fixes:
- Logic added to protect against a loose ball during MYSTERY. The system
will stop MYSTERY from running if the ball is determined to have not
made it to the THRONE properly.
- If the final shot of a mode was the right ramp, the lit SWORD was
awarded and then immediately collected.

V1.03 - December 30, 2015
==========================
New:
- Added ELEVATOR TEST to allow easier testing of the elevator/diverter
mechanism.
- Once in the Test you can change if you want the ball to go to the
Upper Playfield or to the Throne.
- Place the ball into the shooter lane or throw the ball up the
right orbit.
- The ball should go into the elevator, then kick to the desired location.
- This will test several things in concert:
1 - The ball moves to the top of game
2 - The ball moves to the elevator. The gate flap opens and the
loop diverter opens.
3 - The elevator kicks and the elevator diverter directed the ball
to the upper playfield.
4 - OR the ball made it to the throne.
5 - The ball stays in the throne for a short time.
6 - The ball leaves the throne and falls into the pop bumpers
- Add a display to show the status of the node runtime code programming
process.

Fixes:
- Some dedicated switches were inadvertently being marked as bad in the
previous code release.
- WINTER IS COMING was advancing/starting on shots that it shouldn't have.
WINTER IS COMING should only progress and start from "Frozen" shots.
- ICED OVER (Frozen) shots were not always being indicated properly.
- TARGARYEN LEVEL 2 and 3 audits were not being handled properly.
- BLACKWATER JACKPOTs scored on the upper playfield were using the incorrect
speech callout.
- Issue with node runtime code programming: nodes were in an undefined
state after new node runtime code was written. The nodebus power is now
cycled to ensure all nodes are fully reset after new runtime code has been
written.

Tweaks:
- LANNISTER BUILD AWARD now displays the actual number of lit shots added.
- Default high score entry for WINTER CHAMPION was adjusted.
- Corrected spelling error on WINTER IS COMING total.

#3 6 years ago

I think we're back to awesome. My game is playing flawlessly so far.

#4 6 years ago

Does it fix the limp left upper flipper?

#5 6 years ago

Hell yeah! Just when I thought I couldn't be more excited about my PREMIUM!

#6 6 years ago

I just installed my new code for the LE.

I had an issue after the last code install. If I hit both flipper buttons at the same time all of me LED/inserts and GI would go out in and around the flippers, outlines and surrounding area. For maybe a second or two. I was told this is a known issue and would be fixed in the new code. This was the first thing I tried today.....not only is it not fixed, but whenever I hit both at once, the flippers themselves now go weak and tremble.

Jesus Christ.

#7 6 years ago

About to install update,hopefully sorts that elevator,orbit director and Throne issues.
New issues occurred last night as follows..
Playing with headphones I start to hear this chime at every flipper press and everything that scored! Sooo unbearable. I catch the ball in one flipper and notice while I'm pressing the other that this chime was scoring 20 points,odd the lowest score I had noticed was 60 points. So I bang away on the flipper and then swap flippers and still same. Resume playing and now the chime is a bit more random but still chiming and scoring 20 points and in all various parts. Shut it down and powered up again and still kept happening but again less and less. Gave up and shut it down. Will test again shortly once updated.
Anyone else?

#8 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinballmike217:

I think we're back to awesome. My game is playing flawlessly so far.

Glad to hear someone is having perfection. I am yet to be so lucky and still waiting on my broken throne being replaced.

#9 6 years ago
Quoted from GeminiTwist:

About to install update,hopefully sorts that elevator,orbit director and Throne issues.
New issues occurred last night as follows..
Playing with headphones I start to hear this chime at every flipper press and everything that scored! Sooo unbearable. I catch the ball in one flipper and notice while I'm pressing the other that this chime was scoring 20 points,odd the lowest score I had noticed was 60 points. So I bang away on the flipper and then swap flippers and still same. Resume playing and now the chime is a bit more random but still chiming and scoring 20 points and in all various parts. Shut it down and powered up again and still kept happening but again less and less. Gave up and shut it down. Will test again shortly once updated.
Anyone else?

That sounds like a leaf switch triggering. Go to switch test and hit the flippers and see if some other switch is occasionally triggering. A few of us have had to adjust the upper playfield right leaf switch for a very similar issue.

#10 6 years ago

My premium will be my first NIB. I'm nervous hearing about all these issues on pinside - issues, tweaks, adjustments. Is this normal? I was hoping for a machine that cost near 7k that I should expect it to play close to perfect at worst. What happened to quality control?

#11 6 years ago
Quoted from SaneWilly:

That sounds like a leaf switch triggering. Go to switch test and hit the flippers and see if some other switch is occasionally triggering. A few of us have had to adjust the upper playfield right leaf switch for a very similar issue.

I had to do this. The right leaf switch was firing with the flippers and sometimes I think the shaker. Then later a couple of other leaf switches on the upper playfield were doing the same.

#12 6 years ago

There are several new glitches

Gi flickers when flippers are engaged. Ball lock drops a ball during modes, making it a 2 ball game during some modes when the ramp is hit.

I suspect another fix is coming soon.

#13 6 years ago
Quoted from Willy39:

My premium will be my first NIB. I'm nervous hearing about all these issues on pinside - issues, tweaks, adjustments. Is this normal? I was hoping for a machine that cost near 7k that I should expect it to play close to perfect at worst. What happened to quality control?

Yes and no. Some minor adjusting may be necessary but don't forget that a lot of people just can't leave well enough alone and have to try and improve some things that aren't broken. Every machine will be different, Most will be error free out of the box, some will need tweaking. The early adopters will have this all sorted out by the time you get your machine and Stern will take care of you if you have any problems. What are there five or six hundred LE's? and we have a dozen people posting issues. That's just the learning curve. This game is awesome. Any minor issues you might have will soon be forgotten once everything is up to speed.

#14 6 years ago

Yes and no. Some minor adjusting may be necessary but don't forget that a lot of people just can't leave well enough alone and have to try and improve some things that aren't broken. Every machine will be different, Most will be error free out of the box, some will need tweaking. The early adopters will have this all sorted out by the time you get your machine and Stern will take care of you if you have any problems. What are there five or six hundred LE's? and we have a dozen people posting issues. That's just the learning curve. This game is awesome. Any minor issues you might have will soon be forgotten once everything is up to speed.

agreed. great game, though i didn't notice any of these problems after the upgrade or before

#15 6 years ago
Quoted from happilymarried05:

agreed. great game, though i didn't notice any of these problems after the upgrade or before

Nice. It's funny, with the original code I was having a blast. After the first upgrade I could not get a decent game going with the WIC bug as it ruined the flow of the game for me. With the latest code I'm loving the game all over again. My complaints are pretty small now, the black trim shows fingerprints worse than chrome and the slingshot plastics should have chicks or dragons on them, not gearwheels. Somebody please make some good looking slingshot plastics, please. I'd also like to be able to battle as may houses as can be lit at once and not just two. It's not that easy to light more than two houses at once, anyway, so why not just be able to thrash away at all of them at the same time if you can light them?

#16 6 years ago

Damn, Dwight fixed my favorite bug! When mystery is lit, no more getting a mystery award or extra ball on your next ball launch. instead it's always going to the castle like it's supposed to. That bug used to be a big help to me.

But yeah, 1.21 installed and no issues. The only problem I had is it was taking 2 tries to go up the elevator everytime after applying the update. Power cycled the machine, and all is well!

#17 6 years ago

This code fixed just about every problem I was having. Does the GI in the slings still flicker every time I tap the flippers? Sure. Hopefully that will get addressed eventually but it's certainly not a game breaker.

But every single auto plunge, or manual plunge makes its way to the upper playfield when I start a ball.

Before this, sometimes it bounced back to pops, and sometimes even the throne.

Winter is coming works fantastically now. And the ball sticks on the throne every time mystery is lit.

The rules are just so fun once you get the hang of them, and now that everything works as intended (well, besides not being able to complete a full orbit hah) I'm really loving it.

Cheers to Dwight for releasing these bug fixes in such a timely matter.

Now if you can go ahead and figure out the orbit issue that would be great, but at least the jets add to your progress, I need all the help I can get

#18 6 years ago

I disagree, Broken throne, broken ramp, imperfections in back glass that has to be replaced, not to mention the small adjustments needed to be made in order to work 100% left orbit fix, throne not catching ball, leaf switch triggers. Stern will replace parts, no argument there, the gripe is that if QC spent as much time as Gary Stern spent signing the LE certs half these issues would be fixed at the factory.

#19 6 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

This code fixed just about every problem I was having. Does the GI in the slings still flicker every time I tap the flippers? Sure. Hopefully that will get addressed eventually but it's certainly not a game breaker.
But every single auto plunge, or manual plunge makes its way to the upper playfield when I start a ball.
Before this, sometimes it bounced back to pops, and sometimes even the throne.
Winter is coming works fantastically now. And the ball sticks on the throne every time mystery is lit.
The rules are just so fun once you get the hang of them, and now that everything works as intended (well, besides not being able to complete a full orbit hah) I'm really loving it.
Cheers to Dwight for releasing these bug fixes in such a timely matter.
Now if you can go ahead and figure out the orbit issue that would be great, but at least the jets add to your progress, I need all the help I can get

I have two fixes for the orbit issue you can check out

#20 6 years ago

Hah yeah I just thanked you in your thread really great stuff! Game is so close to being perfect.

#21 6 years ago
Quoted from capguntrooper:

I disagree, Broken throne, broken ramp, imperfections in back glass that has to be replaced, not to mention the small adjustments needed to be made in order to work 100% left orbit fix, throne not catching ball, leaf switch triggers. Stern will replace parts, no argument there, the gripe is that if QC spent as much time as Gary Stern spent signing the LE certs half these issues would be fixed at the factory.

You're overlooking the fact that this is a full featured and complex machine. Stern usually completes the learning curve with the pro model. In this case the LE is vastly different from the pro and has tons more parts and features. They are really two different machines so the learning curve had to start all over again on the LE. Mine had a stuck switch, that's not even worth mentioning. I posted the washer spacer fix for the elevator screws. I can see how that got overlooked. No biggy at all to throw a couple washers in if necessary. Overall the awesomeness of this game far outweighs any minor inconveniences for me. New machine has a new learning curve, that's all, the people that don't want to deal with it can wait for the premium.

#22 6 years ago

You're overlooking the fact that this is a full featured and complex machine. Stern usually completes the learning curve with the pro model. In this case the LE is vastly different from the pro and has tons more parts and features. They are really two different machines so the learning curve had to start all over again on the LE. Mine had a stuck switch, that's not even worth mentioning. I posted the washer spacer fix for the elevator screws. I can see how that got overlooked. No biggy at all to throw a couple washers in if necessary. Overall the awesomeness of this game far outweighs any minor inconveniences for me. New machine has a new learning curve, that's all, the people that don't want to deal with it can wait for the premium.

AGAIN, I disagree and nearly every KISS PREM owner and the moderators here who had to send their entire machines back will agree that a PREM is far from a perfected machine. Kinks are kinks and a washer here and leaf switch adjustment there is no biggie, I do not disagree with you there, but as mentioned before, Broken Throne, cracked ramp, no left orbit completion and visible imperfections in back glass clearly shows that a crap QC job was conducted. Its one thing to be inconvenienced and another to have to break down a play field and replace multiple parts and wait on a back glass.

#23 6 years ago
Quoted from capguntrooper:

PREM is far from a perfected machine.

Then it's all about expectation. There is no such thing in all the world as "perfect" Anyone who expects perfection has only disappointment to look forward to. There is no assembly line in the world that can produce 100% perfect items 100% off the time. I see all these issues as minor. You can disagree if you want to. This game rocks even with minor problems and yes I think a broken throne is a minor problem. A cracked ramp can easily occur but it does not impede gameplay in any way. You obviously love to tear into a game to see what makes it tick which is great, but that doesn't mean that minor flaws that you find make this a bad game. Even if your backglass is scratched , so what? Stern will replace it. There is no hardship in waiting for another one. Your game can still be played until a replacement arrives. You seem to think the assembly line worker intentionally put bad parts in your game. Isn't it possible they didn't notice it was scratched? Stern is running full bore just to get machines out. I think it's amazing they can get as much done as they do.

#24 6 years ago

Did different people assemble these games or something? I have literally not had any problems with the game at all. My le # is 12 but who knows when it was actually put together as i am sure they just toss label plates on them. Amazing how some machines have so many little problems and then others don't. i guess human error during assembly?

#25 6 years ago

Did different people assemble these games or something? I have literally not had any problems with the game at all. My le # is 12 but who knows when it was actually put together as i am sure they just toss label plates on them. Amazing how some machines have so many little problems and then others don't. i guess human error during assembly?

There is some room for assembly line variations. Any part can be mounted in a slightly different position because there is a small gap between mounting screws and the screw holes they go through in the part itself. If a weldment is mounted with four screws and you loosen the four screws a bit you can spin or adjust the part and retighten it in another position. With as many parts as there are in a machine it's truly impossible for any two to be exactly the same. You can put ten machine of any title next to each other and no two will play exactly the same. One of my first jobs was joining the United Auto Workers (UAW) and working on the assembly line at a GM assembly plant so I'm sympathetic to an assembly worker. The job just plain sucks. Endless muscle pain and cramps from repetitive motion and it's boring, boring, boring. Assembly workers have some of the highest rates of drug abuse, alcoholism, and depression, at least they did at GM. When I was there way back when in the early eighties it was scary. The average 35 year old on the line looked 60 years old. They were all just sticking it out for the benefits. I got out fast.

#26 6 years ago

I'm not getting an answer from STERN on this - does anyone know if the updates will be comprehensive - not only the main software but also the updates to the node boards? I haven't updated since the initial release - seems like practically every update has introduced new bugs, and the fixes have introduced new bugs. I figure I'd wait the storm out but don't want to get stuck later where important node board updates are no longer happening and I may miss something along the way.

Thoughts?

#27 6 years ago
Quoted from T-800:

I'm not getting an answer from STERN on this - does anyone know if the updates will be comprehensive - not only the main software but also the updates to the node boards? I haven't updated since the initial release - seems like practically every update has introduced new bugs, and the fixes have introduced new bugs. I figure I'd wait the storm out but don't want to get stuck later where important node board updates are no longer happening and I may miss something along the way.
Thoughts?

it updates your node boards

#28 6 years ago
Quoted from inhomearcades:

it updates your node boards

and removes all switch errors and tech alerts.

#29 6 years ago
Quoted from T-800:

Thoughts?

Hey Scott,
1.21 now shows each node board updating when you turn the machine back on after an update and confirms on the screen each one is successful.

#30 6 years ago

Loving my GOT LE. If you're on the fence, dont let the complainers dissuade you. It's just the early adopter blues that some early adopters experience. The prem/le is incredible.

All mine needed was a quick switch adjustment in 2 spots.

#31 6 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Hey Scott,
1.21 now shows each node board updating when you turn the machine back on after an update and confirms on the screen each one is successful.

Ok, cool. So I would assume, all future code release updates will have to check the node boards and update them as well if someone skips the 1.21 update... Maybe I should just be safe and update with this code and deal with any bugs.

#32 6 years ago
Quoted from NorCalRealtor:

Loving my GOT LE. If you're on the fence, dont let the complainers dissuade you. It's just the early adopter blues that some early adopters experience. The prem/le is incredible.

How's your left orbit?

#33 6 years ago

and removes all switch errors and tech alerts.

I know, I was just replying to T-800 that it does update the node boards as well. He was asking if they would be updated.

#34 6 years ago
Quoted from NorCalRealtor:

GOT is a fantastic game. I completely agree.

#35 6 years ago
Quoted from inhomearcades:

I know, I was just replying to T-800 that it does update the node boards as well. He was asking if they would be updated.

Technically I was really asking if all node board updates that happen on update 1.XX will happen on all future updates as well - again, lets say I skip this update, when I finally updated 2 versions from now, will that update have all the information to update the node boards if I didn't do it now.

For instance, a friend of mine had a failed update attempt. So he reinstalled older code on his GOTLE. The failed update managed to update the node boards though. When he installed the older code now he was dealing with updated node boards but old software and the mismatch wouldn't work. Upon trying the update again to the most recent it went through successfully where he has no issues now. So, essentially as of right now, code updates are not backward compatible like they have been on SAM games. Makes me nervous if everything is comprehensive like it is supposed to or if key node board updates from previous releases are going to be missed on future code releases.

#36 6 years ago
Quoted from T-800:

Technically I was really asking if all node board updates that happen on update 1.XX will happen on all future updates as well - again, lets say I skip this update, when I finally updated 2 versions from now, will that update have all the information to update the node boards if I didn't do it now.
For instance, a friend of mine had a failed update attempt. So he reinstalled older code on his GOTLE. The failed update managed to update the node boards though. When he installed the older code now he was dealing with updated node boards but old software and the mismatch wouldn't work. Upon trying the update again to the most recent it went through successfully where he has no issues now. So, essentially as of right now, code updates are not backward compatible like they have been on SAM games. Makes me nervous if everything is comprehensive like it is supposed to or if key node board updates from previous releases are going to be missed on future code releases.

Gotcha. I actually did that myself, however I didn't run into a node board issue when reverting the code back. Interesting.

#37 6 years ago
Quoted from T-800:

So, essentially as of right now, code updates are not backward compatible like they have been on SAM games. Makes me nervous if everything is comprehensive like it is supposed to or if key node board updates from previous releases are going to be missed on future code releases.

The node board upgrades have to allow for skipped versions. Otherwise, all the games shipping from the factory with 1.0 would have trouble upgrading to 1.20. So the node upgrades must be wrapped in the spk file.

But I agree about losing backwards compatibility... it looks like that is the case now, at least if nodes have been updated along the way.

#38 6 years ago

Then it's all about expectation. There is no such thing in all the world as "perfect" Anyone who expects perfection has only disappointment to look forward to. There is no assembly line in the world that can produce 100% perfect items 100% off the time. I see all these issues as minor. You can disagree if you want to. This game rocks even with minor problems and yes I think a broken throne is a minor problem. A cracked ramp can easily occur but it does not impede gameplay in any way. You obviously love to tear into a game to see what makes it tick which is great, but that doesn't mean that minor flaws that you find make this a bad game. Even if your backglass is scratched , so what? Stern will replace it. There is no hardship in waiting for another one. Your game can still be played until a replacement arrives. You seem to think the assembly line worker intentionally put bad parts in your game. Isn't it possible they didn't notice it was scratched? Stern is running full bore just to get machines out. I think it's amazing they can get as much done as they do.

Dude, why are you are making so many excuses for Stern? Are you an employee there? Good for you on getting a fully functioning game, but it seems that you are not the majority of LE owners from what I have been following. I bet you would not trade your LE for anyone else with these so called "minor fixes" and that your tune would be a lot different if you had so many "minor fixes" as you stated. Fact in hand is when shelling out 8K for a pin it better at least work. Not a single person here will give you 8k for a pin that has all these issues up front and anyone who says they will is full of crap. I guess my expectations and everyone else expectations on getting a working pin is just too high.

#39 6 years ago
Quoted from fliperz:

Dude, why are you are making so many excuses for Stern? Are you an employee there? Good for you on getting a fully functioning game, but it seems that you are not the majority of LE owners from what I have been following. I bet you would not trade your LE for anyone else with these so called "minor fixes" and that your tune would be a lot different if you had so many "minor fixes" as you stated. Fact in hand is when shelling out 8K for a pin it better at least work. Not a single person here will give you 8k for a pin that has all these issues up front and anyone who says they will is full of crap. I guess my expectations and everyone else expectations on getting a working pin is just too high.

Lol @ the new guy.

#40 6 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Lol @ the new guy.

LOL @ the guy who gets his wish list pin with all these "minor issues"

#41 6 years ago
Quoted from fliperz:

LOL @ the guy who gets his wish list pin with all these "minor issues"

What issues are you having with your GoT?

#42 6 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

What issues are you having with your GoT?

Zilcho! The one LE I played had a ball flying off right ramp and you can't complete a left orbit because of that diverter fiasco. Was contemplating on getting a PREM but I aint forking over 6.5K for a game that needs work or "Minor Fixes". Not worried about code as it will get done, small adjustments are one thing but having to make fabricated fixes for a NIB is really unacceptable. Seems like getting a mostly working GOT LE/PREM is like winning the lottery from all the other posts I have read. I will be one of the first to buy a HUO PREM with low plays and working 100% for a few hundred off.

#43 6 years ago
Quoted from fliperz:

Zilcho! The one LE I played had a ball flying off right ramp and you can't complete a left orbit because of that diverter fiasco. Was contemplating on getting a PREM but I aint forking over 6.5K for a game that needs work or "Minor Fixes". Not worried about code as it will get done, small adjustments are one thing but having to make fabricated fixes for a NIB is really unacceptable. Seems like getting a mostly working GOT LE/PREM is like winning the lottery from all the other posts I have read. I will be one of the first to buy a HUO PREM with low plays and working 100% for a few hundred off.

That's good because they ain't costing 6.5k

Mine should be here fairly soon, I'll update you with all my minor issues.

#44 6 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

That's good because they ain't costing 6.5k
Mine should be here fairly soon, I'll update you with all my minor issues.

Haven't priced them out yet, how much did you shell out for it?

#45 6 years ago
Quoted from fliperz:

Haven't priced them out yet, how much did you shell out for it?

Less than 6.5k

#46 6 years ago

Good for you buddy

#47 6 years ago

You have a good theory as far as the numbered plate. Let's check it. My LE is # 47 and its born date is 17 December; what is your # 12 born date? it should be on or before December 17 if in fact the is a correlation between the LE # and the date it was finally assembled.

#48 6 years ago

Installed the new code V1.21 and have no problems at all, to the contrary, the tech alerts are gone and the game seems and feels to work a lot better. Had many right orbit shots going all the way around, and a few left orbit shots going around also. Wonder if a left orbit shot is intended to go around "all the time." Anyway, upper field flippers are fine, lights are fine, sound and everything else seems to be fine. Only problem I experienced with this game initially were a couple of switches in the upper field needing adjustment and following the guidance of other pinheads here in the forum I was able to adjust them easily. This is a great game. Very entertaining and exciting. This is my only LE and I for one do not regret it. I have a LUCI, and all my other pins are Pro's, but this particular game is certainly one of a kind. Great job by Stern and company.

#49 6 years ago

GOT is the Kings crown jewel

#50 6 years ago
Quoted from fliperz:

Lol. Dont you know how the internet works? 1% of people bitch and moan smothering the other 99%. Most people with working games dont post. Just because you arent hearing success story after success doesnt mean its not happening or for that matter that its not the majority. In my case my game is working great right now (hence my hesitation to update with these other code issues coming about) - but I'm not about to go blab to the world that my game is working as it should.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Madison, WI
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
$ 599.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
$ 93.00
Lighting - Interactive
ArcadeMade
$ 18.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
$ 11.95
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 6.00
There are 186 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!