image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
c4988b46bac31120681bf6fb9aba7f599e73deaf_(resized).jpeg
article-2525602-1A2B2A3600000578-553_634x408_(resized).jpg
IMG_3274_(resized).JPG
IMG_3145_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Asael.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#69 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

True. But it's really frigging annoying when I hit the right ramp to the upper pf perfectly (too perfectly) and the speed of the ball launches it, it bricks against the shield, and drains SDTM. That's BS, man...

Please try to adjust the drop target that is before this ramp with the screw under it. So the head of the drop target is flat with the playfield. That helped with my ramp.

#73 8 years ago

Got my GoT last week. Awesome game, the ruleset and code is unbelievable good in this early stage.

Had only a few problems so far. The ball jumped over the ramp to the castle. I noticed that the drop target head caused that and after adjusting it, all is good there.
The ball got stuck under the castle on the sword ramp entrance. I had to take out the mini playfield, a few cables there were to loose. So that is good too.
The orbit shots are working not every time but a clear good shot goes around so I think I can live with this.
But I am still having problems with the elevator. It needs a few tries till it gets the ball up there. After a few games it works good but after a reboot it has to learn it again. Don't know if it's a software problem or I need to adjust it. And what I don't understand is sometimes the extraball insert lights up but I don't get the extraball on the throne.
And I think I have to work on the kickback. It only shoots the ball back5 out of ten shots in there.

#76 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Thanks for this...I never even thought of this as being a problem. I do have issues where I hit the target dead on and the ball just bounces off of it..

I noticed that with to much speed and a not flat drop target head, the ball jumps before it goes up the ramp slightly over the head and than it can fly up the ramp and hit the shield and so it rebounds back. First I thought the ramp is the problem but it was the drop target . There are screws under the drop target to level it. For me it helped, I don't have problems with the ramp now.

4 weeks later
#276 8 years ago

My Orbit shot works 8 from 10 shots. But I still have other problems. The biggest one is my elevator. Everytime I switch my game on it has to learn how to bring the ball back up. And that needs 5-7 kicks. the next time it goes in there it need 2-3 kicks and after that it works almost every time as long I don't switch the game off.

The second problem is not so important, the kickback works only by very perfect shots. Most of the time the shot is registered as a good shot but the kicker is not fast enough to hit the ball before it comes back.

Has anybody here noticed the same problems?

#285 8 years ago
Quoted from bhwolf:

You mean the dragon kick back? Yes, on occasion I've noticed that -- Seems about the same as an LE I played, too.
Have you removed the protruding screws from the elevator? I get occasional misfires (usually to the throne level).

I put washers under the screws last week, that doesn't help. I will check the battery holder.

#294 8 years ago

I tried the elevator in my GoTLE with the test menu and there it works without flaws 100% everytime. But ingame it often, mostly after I power it on it starts to fail for a few tries. I don't understand this.

#296 8 years ago

Oh shit I am on 1.22, now I saw there is a 1.23 out. Have to try this!

#298 8 years ago

I put 1.23 in the pin and played a few games. So far it looks good. No more elevator Problems. Thank you guys.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Rockland, ON
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Machine - For Sale
Tuscaloosa, AL
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Asael.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/game-of-thrones-le-311-left-orbit-fix?tu=Asael and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.