image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
c4988b46bac31120681bf6fb9aba7f599e73deaf_(resized).jpeg
article-2525602-1A2B2A3600000578-553_634x408_(resized).jpg
IMG_3274_(resized).JPG
IMG_3145_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
There are 471 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 10.
#151 8 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

Code update (1.22), to hopefully fix some bugs and help diagnose orbit issues:

There is also a node board update in this code update.

The ORBITS test is in diagnostics/GoT Specific/Orbit and lifts up the gates to allow the ball to be manually tossed up the left and right orbits.

#152 8 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

I took some slow motion video on my game and believe that the problem happens before the ball gets to the diverter.
Cap, I know you're sick of me asking questions but you have more experience here than anyone else. Can you take a picture of what your ball guide alignment looks like at the transition to the diverter arm? I suspect that mine needs to be loosened and pushed back toward the diverter arm a little.

I will take a picture once I break down my machine again to test some Cliffy prototypes I am helping Cliff create for the elevator hole, that area is going to take some abuse if it is not protected, so I will break down my machine again maybe in a week or so. Remind me then. I have had my machine for nearly a month now and only have like 50 plays on it so i want to get some ball time in and find additional issues to fix.

Quoted from zucot:

So the slow motion part of this video didn't work but I'm posting it anyway. There's some dead time in the middle of the video, my apologies for that.
» YouTube video
In this video:
My game is leveled with a 6.5 degree pitch.
The shield bracket is installed.
The left gate is removed.
I am making the shot from the flipper.
My horizontal diverter arm is flush against the ball guide.
Based on this I think that my left orbit guide is mounted too far forward. The ball launches off the end of it and doesn't roll along the diverter/shield/into the right orbit.
Anyone have any other ideas?

definitely adjust it out ward by loosening screws. I see that you are making some left orbits, thats good, but try different angles and make sure play field is level PERFECTLY. Not every left orbit shot will make it as this game has barely any wiggle room between diverter and lane posts. With Shield Bracket installed break her in and it may improve some, but at least you are making some left orbits as opposed to never making them.

#153 8 years ago
Quoted from TVP:

There is also a node board update in this code update.
The ORBITS test is in diagnostics/GoT Specific/Orbit and lifts up the gates to allow the ball to be manually tossed up the left and right orbits.

WARNING GOT LE/PREM OWNERS ON NEW CODE: Make sure your new downloaded code does not permanently engage magnet coils, if it does. reload the code, mine did not take the first time and kept coils open

Do not engage the left/right orbit test for too long as it will burn up those coil magnets, first code update of 1.22 was kinda buggy which made orbit locks open all the time, so I loaded and all is good. Had mine on for less than 8 mins and it started to smell like paper burning, quickly turned off machine and fiddled around with my magnet coils and barely touched the inside tip of one and then the burning paper smell was replaced with seared flesh smell (yes I need a manicure, this is what your fingers will look like after you get a GOT LE/PREM) Pass this along Pinside, doubt anyones house will burn down but it is pretty damn close to the wood, so best not take any chances. Moe than likely the solder joints would just bake off the wires.

IMG_3145_(resized).JPGIMG_3145_(resized).JPG

#154 8 years ago

The node board problem seems to not be a node board problem after all. I installed the new code update, which addresses the flippers shutting down, and I haven't had any problems (which is probably why Stern tech support ignored my email about getting a new node board).

#155 8 years ago

Beelzeboob - does your GI flicker when you hit the flipper buttons?

#156 8 years ago
Quoted from TVP:

And the flippers are inactive during this test. I'm thinking it would be nice to have the flippers active in this test for a true orbit experience.

#157 8 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

Beelzeboob - does your GI flicker when you hit the flipper buttons?

No. But install the latest code. There was something causing node board problems. I just put in the new code and my flipper problems are totally fixed. Weak flippers, dead flippers, everything.

#158 8 years ago
Quoted from TVP:

And the flippers are inactive during this test. I'm thinking it would be nice to have the flippers active in this test for a true orbit experience.
» YouTube video

That's exactly like my game. Right to left is like butter. Left or right is impossible.

#159 8 years ago

Still getting GI flicker on 1.22 code when both flippers are depressed, anyone else?

#160 8 years ago

So I'm just about at 400 games played, and I've been getting some left orbit now. There was absolutely zero left orbits going through (when it's supposed to) for the first 350 games, then by 375 games it happened again. Now in the last 10 games the left orbit went through three more times.

Maybe the game just needs to be worked it a bit before it begins to flow properly. I keep loving this game more all the time and was shocked the first time I had that orbit go through, I can't wait until there's a permanent fix for it.

#161 8 years ago

Same. Past couple days I've been averaging about one complete left orbit per game. Never more than two. Usually happens during winter is coming or when I complete house Stark... did it with both right flipper and a relatively weak backhand. Part of me wants to believe Stern stealthily did something to the way that diverter behaves in the last code update. Still totally unacceptable, but beats the nothing I was getting before!

#162 8 years ago

Got my premium yesterday. Left orbit either returns back or right into the pops. I haven't had one make it around with the glass on or off. Right makes it around regularly. I'll start at the beginning of the thread.

#163 8 years ago

Ok everyone, I have a lot of these going out so when you do not leave a an address or pinside handle as both stated and requested in my email I sent out, I can not send you the kits. I sent emails according to paypal with no responses on a few orders already and have refunded them. Make payment again for GOODS AND SERVICES......NOT AS A GIFT! I appreciate a lot of you trying to save me fees but I end up paying the same amount shipping direct with uses as opposed to my small discount over paypal.

I am getting the rest of the orders out this weekend and will probably have about 6 or 7 shields left....FYI

#164 8 years ago

Hey, Cap...did you or anybody else figure out a fix for the ball getting hung up under that gate by the throne/castle black lanes?

#165 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Hey, Cap...did you or anybody else figure out a fix for the ball getting hung up under that gate by the throne/castle black lanes?

yes I mimicked it and all you need do is bend your lock up a little or add two washers. Presto all fixed. I will be breaking it down next week again so let me know of any other issues I can take a look at.

#166 8 years ago

Maybe I am the lucky one, or Stern is addressing these issues on the production line. I have had to bricks at all going up right ramp, my battering ram is not rubbing on the screw, my battering ram registers a shot almost every good hit, I have had no right orbit issues, and when diverter is open I have been able to hit left orbits.

I do plan still on taking the upper play field off to have a look-see as there have been time it went into pops but not sure if thats because it was not a clean shot from flippers.

I do have one question though, my drop down gate in front of right ramp seems to be always down in gameplay. It does work because i tested it in diagnostics. Is this gate not fully utilized yet in the code, and when should I expect that the gate should be up? Only certain modes?

#167 8 years ago
Quoted from Willy39:

Maybe I am the lucky one, or Stern is addressing these issues on the production line. I have had to bricks at all going up right ramp, my battering ram is not rubbing on the screw, my battering ram registers a shot almost every good hit, I have had no right orbit issues, and when diverter is open I have been able to hit left orbits.
I do plan still on taking the upper play field off to have a look-see as there have been time it went into pops but not sure if thats because it was not a clean shot from flippers.
I do have one question though, my drop down gate in front of right ramp seems to be always down in gameplay. It does work because i tested it in diagnostics. Is this gate not fully utilized yet in the code, and when should I expect that the gate should be up? Only certain modes?

It goes up when you finish a castle mode, so it blocks the ramp when you start the second level.

#168 8 years ago

5th batch is ready to be sent, got a few more left for those in need.

IMG_3274_(resized).JPGIMG_3274_(resized).JPG

#169 8 years ago

capgun,

Not sure if you have already mentioned - I found that mounting your bracket too far to the right (right edge near the ball guide stud - within ~1/4") - does not provide as effective result as with the bracket positioned more like ~1/2-3/4" to the left of the ball guide stud. Re-watching your video, I mimicked your positioning. I does make a difference.

- by the way, did I mention I am now very proficient removing and replacing the upper playfield and ramps!

Thanks for providing a very workable and effective solution.

#170 8 years ago

To fix the orbit do u need to remove the throne as well or just the upper platfield?

#171 8 years ago
Quoted from markp99:

capgun,
Not sure if you have already mentioned - I found that mounting your bracket too far to the right (right edge near the ball guide stud - within ~1/4") - does not provide as effective result as with the bracket positioned more like ~1/2-3/4" to the left of the ball guide stud. Re-watching your video, I mimicked your positioning. I does make a difference.
» YouTube video
- by the way, did I mention I am now very proficient removing and replacing the upper playfield and ramps!
Thanks for providing a very workable and effective solution.

Thanks for posting! Not all our machines are made the same as is apparent with some LE owners having no issues whatsoever. That being said, minor adjustments will need to be made to everyones respective pins, just because the fix works for me in the area implemented, the same may not work for somebody else in the exact area. Thanks again for pointing that out so others are not discouraged because they do not have an immediate fix upon installation, a little adjusting is needed on everyones pin to make the fix just right.

Quoted from Willy39:

To fix the orbit do u need to remove the throne as well or just the upper platfield?

You do not need to remove the throne on order to install the fix

#172 8 years ago

You do not need to remove the throne on order to install the fix

With the throne attached you can also get at the first rollover bumper, if you want to swap that out. The other two bumpers do require removing the throne to reach.

I first tried JUST the bracket and first rollover bumper. Results were not great. Ball seemed to get hung-up on the 2nd bumper. Once I swapped out all 3 bumpers with the coil sleeve approach - left orbits are awesome.

#173 8 years ago
Quoted from capguntrooper:

Not all our machines are made the same as is apparent with some LE owners having no issues whatsoever.

I find that hard to believe. The design of that left orbit would never allow a clean shot all the way through.

#174 8 years ago
Quoted from markp99:

With the throne attached you can also get at the first rollover bumper, if you want to swap that out. The other two bumpers do require removing the throne to reach.
I first tried JUST the bracket and first rollover bumper. Results were not great. Ball seemed to get hung-up on the 2nd bumper. Once I swapped out all 3 bumpers with the coil sleeve approach - left orbits are awesome.

Also do not forget to rotate all three 180 degrees then slide them on

#175 8 years ago
Quoted from sk8ball:

I find that hard to believe. The design of that left orbit would never allow a clean shot all the way through.

another LE owner posted a you tube video showing his left orbit working I think its in my thread some where or in got kick ass thread, but YES there are a few out there. he said it works all the time for him with no issues. Not sure why anyone would lie about that.

#176 8 years ago

Also do not forget to rotate all three 180 degrees then slide them on

Hmm. No rotation here. I simply swapped out the rubbers for a 1in piece of coil sleeve, w/heatshrink applied.

#177 8 years ago
Quoted from markp99:

Hmm. No rotation here. I simply swapped out the rubbers for a 1in piece of coil sleeve, w/heatshrink applied.

that will work, mine are snug if you rotate the ones i make

#178 8 years ago

I am blown away with all the issues people are having with a nib. I'm sure stern will figure it out and have fixes but they should have delayed production and fixed this stuff before they shipped.

#179 8 years ago

The game is working at about 98% right now as is. There's not a lot of issues. Just one really. Some games work 100% outta the box, others need some additional tweaking. But all in all the game is fantastic. The code is further along than other games. It's not like the game is unplayable.

#180 8 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

I am blown away with all the issues people are having with a nib. I'm sure stern will figure it out and have fixes but they should have delayed production and fixed this stuff before they shipped.

I originally thought the same way, but when Stern flat out just ignored everyone on their KISS pins with the mechanical saucer eject issue......welll lets just say I am not holding my breath on them to fix everyones LE/PREM pins. I have sent out nearly 80 brackets with people on a list for their PREMIUM's! The reason why the orbit issue is not addressed is it does not make game unplayable. Same goes for KISS and the saucer eject fix I had to create. Even with the bracket installed you will not get 100% orbit completions because of the flawed lane guides and diverters a lot of us have, by no means do I think it is an engineering flaw, but that of a mass produced machining flaw. At least with bracket you can get the orbit completions with a good shot as opposed to NEVER.

Quoted from Luckydogg420:

The game is working at about 98% right now as is. There's not a lot of issues. Just one really. Some games work 100% outta the box, others need some additional tweaking. But all in all the game is fantastic. The code is further along than other games. It's not like the game is unplayable.

Mostly agreed. I do think for those who have not yet replaced heir node boards are just sitting on a ticking time bomb. Example: you, me and average pin player do not mash flippers 100 MPH which does not over burden the node board, but over time (after your warranty expires) those traces will burn off and you are left paying for the part. Insert small child playing pin mashing buttons 100MPH for a few hours......bye bye node board 8, some even sooner or with less than 30 plays on them. Something for everyone to ponder if they have not yet replaced their node board 8.

#181 8 years ago

Mostly agreed. I do think for those who have not yet replaced heir node boards are just sitting on a ticking time bomb. Example: you, me and average pin player do not mash flippers 100 MPH which does not over burden the node board, but over time (after your warranty expires) those traces will burn off and you are left paying for the part. Insert small child playing pin mashing buttons 100MPH for a few hours......bye bye node board 8, some even sooner or with less than 30 plays on them. Something for everyone to ponder if they have not yet replaced their node board 8

Should make the ops happy

And people were complaining about 5.0v light board WOZ issues

I think there might have been some strategic moves by Stern to make the WWE a Guinea pig spike game, imagine if it was a high profile title.

#182 8 years ago

Adding my name to the list of Prem's with the issue. Game arrived today with 1.21, updated code to 1.23, no dice. What is the wait time looking like for you fix at this point, capguntrooper?

#183 8 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

Adding my name to the list of Prem's with the issue. Game arrived today with 1.21, updated code to 1.23, no dice. What is the wait time looking like for you fix at this point, capguntrooper?

PM me for details

#184 8 years ago

I put the capn's bracket fix in as well as the roll over bumpers. This project sucked. I was impressed with how easy it was to remove the mini playfield but the ramps and throne are another thing entirely. Glad to say that it is all back together and I think working.

Here are my observations: Left orbit working better but most of the time the ball hits the metal flap (anyone know what this is called?) to the right of the rollover lanes and then drops down to the pop bumpers. Seems to me that the magnet on this flap that will hold it up is only activated sometimes. Anybody else notice this or know when the magnet should be activated?

Before inserting the mod almost all deep plunges would put me up on the miniplayfield, some landed in the rollover lanes. But I never had a plunge that made the complete orbit. Now after adding the mod it is about 50/50 miniplayfield v full orbit on a plunge. Is this normal? Did I mess something up during reinstall (Maybe the left side metal flap thing ?)

Installed washers on elevator, also added 4 washers each to the two screws on the left orbit plastic to pull the threads out of the lane. I added the throne cushion and now sometimes my ball will stay in the throne and not just bounce out.
Thanks CGT for providing support with this game.

#185 8 years ago
Quoted from fnosm:

I put the capn's bracket fix in as well as the roll over bumpers. This project sucked. I was impressed with how easy it was to remove the mini playfield but the ramps and throne are another thing entirely. Glad to say that it is all back together and I think working.
Here are my observations: Left orbit working better but most of the time the ball hits the metal flap (anyone know what this is called?) to the right of the rollover lanes and then drops down to the pop bumpers. Seems to me that the magnet on this flap that will hold it up is only activated sometimes. Anybody else notice this or know when the magnet should be activated?
Before inserting the mod almost all deep plunges would put me up on the miniplayfield, some landed in the rollover lanes. But I never had a plunge that made the complete orbit. Now after adding the mod it is about 50/50 miniplayfield v full orbit on a plunge. Is this normal? Did I mess something up during reinstall (Maybe the left side metal flap thing ?)
Installed washers on elevator, also added 4 washers each to the two screws on the left orbit plastic to pull the threads out of the lane. I added the throne cushion and now sometimes my ball will stay in the throne and not just bounce out.
Thanks CGT for providing support with this game.

You should have an upper play field ball every launch unless you do a weak plunge yourself and not use the select button on lock down bar. the gates are only activated during certain modes, not all shots are meant to be left orbits, some make your ball drop in pops by design. The best way to test our orbits is in the test menu where recent code added this test feature. If you are getting right orbits from launch then you ned to adjust your gates as they are not operating correctly, I had to do the same thing and had same issues until I slightly adjusted them. I will get a pops from deep plunge but not often, this is due to machine still being broken in and or maybe a right lane guide adjustment. Let me know if you need anymore assistance.

#186 8 years ago

You should have an upper play field ball every launch unless you do a weak plunge yourself and not use the select button on lock down bar. the gates are only activated during certain modes, not all shots are meant to be left orbits, some make your ball drop in pops by design. The best way to test our orbits is in the test menu where recent code added this test feature. If you are getting right orbits from launch then you ned to adjust your gates as they are not operating correctly, I had to do the same thing and had same issues until I slightly adjusted them. I will get a pops from deep plunge but not often, this is due to machine still being broken in and or maybe a right lane guide adjustment. Let me know if you need anymore assistance.

Good to know thanks. I have been afraid to update my code from 1.21 after reading that 1.22 made some games unplayable. Any idea if 1.23 is safe?

#187 8 years ago

i am on 1.22 with no issues, haven't gone to 1.23 yet

#188 8 years ago

1.23 here. Just a few games in. I have noticed 2 instances where balls got "stuck" behind the sword on the ramp. A coils is firing, but the sword does not actuate and the balls do not move forward. The machine initiates a ball search without result. Last several plays I noticed no issues. Chalked-up as a glitch for the moment...

About to go back to play a few more. Will be keeping an eye on this.

#189 8 years ago
Quoted from markp99:

Will be keeping an eye on this.

Found the issue. The sword is ever so slightly misaligned, getting hung-up on the front edge of the receiving slot at the bottom of its stroke. The sword is showing a bit of scoring where it rubs in the slot, which I have noticed before.

Fix: A slight bend of the sword permits free motion in the slot. Good to go.

#190 8 years ago
Quoted from markp99:

Found the issue. The sword is misaligned into the slot at the bottom of its stroke and is getting hung-up on the forward edge. The sword is showing a bit of scoring where it rubs in the slot, which I have noticed before.
Fix: A slight bend of the sword permits free motion in the slot. Good to go.

It is amazing, that as slow as Stern is rolling them out, they are still just slapping the parts in and not testing them well, the people doing the testing don't really know much about pinball gameplay in general.

#191 8 years ago

Is it just me, or is this whole orbit thing much ado over nothing? My left orbit shots go into the pops, same with the one at Phoenix Games, and no one cares. It doesn't feel like a problem. It feels like the orbit diverter on IM and Met that sends the right orbit shots into the pops. What's so bad about that? The pin plays great and everyone loves it.

Hopefully all this fuss isn't scaring people away from buying this amazing pin. It's the best pin Ritchie has made in 20 years and it's the best pin Stern has made since Metallica, by far.

No disrespect to the guys who want to fiddle around with the orbit and jerryrig it to make full orbit shots in both directions. I see no need.

#192 8 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Is it just me, or is this whole orbit thing much ado over nothing? My left orbit shots go into the pops, same with the one at Phoenix Games, and no one cares. It doesn't feel like a problem. It feels like the orbit diverter on IM and Met that sends the right orbit shots into the pops. What's so bad about that? The pin plays great and everyone loves it.
Hopefully all this fuss isn't scaring people away from buying this amazing pin. It's the best pin Ritchie has made in 20 years and it's the best pin Stern has made since Metallica, by far.
No disrespect to the guys who want to fiddle around with the orbit and jerryrig it to make full orbit shots in both directions. I see no need.

If a game was designed to do something & it isn't then yes i'd say there is a problem.

#193 8 years ago

article-2525602-1A2B2A3600000578-553_634x408_(resized).jpgarticle-2525602-1A2B2A3600000578-553_634x408_(resized).jpg

#194 8 years ago

Thats like a saying we use in the military. Typically we say "With all due respect sir" right before we tell said POS officer to go F himself. "jerryrig" also a military term, would imply that people here are configuring their machines to work a certain way when in fact we are simply correcting a mistake from the factory. If you like the game not playing the way it should by accident then that is your prerogative. Your scores will just be null in void in actuality as they were achieved because of a defect. What if the super jackpot was triggering over and over and you had 500B score? Go ahead and post that bad boy score up and use the same methodology as you implied to left orbit fix. I do not think anyone would take you seriously.

In any case Most of us here want our games to play correctly, proof of that would be me hitting the 80th bracket I have mailed out

#195 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

article-2525602-1A2B2A3600000578-553_634x408_(resized).jpg

Equating my stance with this image only reinforces my point. Many of you are taking this this too seriously and allowing it ruin your fun. Not me. We're not talking about stuck balls and Hulk arms breaking off. Unless you've pre-conditioned your brain to expect/want/need a full orbit shot in both directions, there is no issue. I've watched dozens of people (not on Pinside) play this game and zero have perceived a problem. Everyone loves it. I get that it may (or may not) have been designed to work differently, but it works how it works.

I say get back to enjoying your GOTs.

#196 8 years ago

Equating my stance with this image only reinforces my point. Many of you are taking this this too seriously and allowing it ruin your fun. Not me. We're not talking about stuck balls and Hulk arms breaking off. Unless you've pre-conditioned your brain to expect/want/need a full orbit shot in both directions, there is no issue. I've watched dozens of people (not on Pinside) play this game and zero have perceived a problem. Everyone loves it. I get that it may (or may not) have been designed to work differently, but it works how it works.

Those of us who have the fix enjoy it that much more. If it is not a big deal, then why come hear and make comments that do not contribute to making this pin more fun for everyone else? Do you have something to contribute to this thread or did you just want everyone to know that you like your pin not working as it should with the left orbit. BTW Stern has verified that the pin should make left orbits so that is not a debate of (may or may not).

#197 8 years ago

After playing a bunch, I agree with NorCalRealtor AND everyone else. It's not a huge problem, it's not completely breaking gameplay for me at this point, but, it's not working the way it is intended to, and it DOES require a fix.

#198 8 years ago

I do enjoy my GOT--even with all its flaws--and I was just busting your balls. The fact that Centerflank, a notorious ball-buster himself, was annoyed enough to downvote me just means that my work here is done.

#199 8 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

After playing a bunch, I agree with NorCalRealtor AND everyone else. It's not a huge problem, it's not completely breaking gameplay for me at this point, but, it's not working the way it is intended to, and it DOES require a fix.

I will mail your fix out today number #82...lol

I should also mention I send out the washers that need to be added to left lane guide screws so those screw threads are not protruding in lane and chewing up your balls, but hey, for everyone who wants sandpaper balls to eat up play field, whatever makes y'all happy. Some of you may be lucky and not have that issue because the correct screws were used in your machine.

#200 8 years ago

This is the most important thing you said right there. The game is amazing with the left orbit not working properly.

Those of us who have the fix enjoy it that much more.

Game of thrones pre/le is the most fun that I have had on a pin. A CLASSIC IN THE MAKING. Although I haven't fixed my orbit yet, I know the game will be noticeably better after this is fixed.

Quoted from aeonblack:

but, it's not working the way it is intended to, and it DOES require a fix.

My biggest problem is minuscule by comparison to other games. I don't like when I start a WIC shot up the left orbit and the ball rolls back down the orbit and scores a shot I didn't make. There are times when the game is designed to have the ball roll through and it should.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

9,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pittsford, NY
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Machine - For Sale
Rockland, ON
There are 471 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 10.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/game-of-thrones-le-311-left-orbit-fix/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.