IMG_3289_(resized).JPG
IMG_3435_(resized).JPG
IMG_3283_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_3289_(resized).JPG
IMG_3290_(resized).JPG
IMG_3291_(resized).JPG
IMG_3292_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lotr_breath.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#390 8 years ago

Cross posting this from another thread. This seems like a better place to post. Any ideas?

"On the plus side my orbits work pretty well. Left orbit even makes it sometimes from a backhand. On the negative side my elevator sucks, really sucks. I even took it all apart and added the washers so that the screws don't protrude into the elevator shaft. It makes it on the first try to the mini-playfield about 50% of the time. But to the throne it is terrible. Makes it on the first try like maybe 10% of the time. Usually takes 3 to 5 tries to get up to the throne. I wish I knew what to do to fix it. I don't get very many bounce outs of the throne either. Just once in a while. Any suggestions?

While I'm spewing, the auto launch is WAY too powerful. It often rattles at the top before making it to the top lanes, sometimes even airballs around up there on the auto launch. I tried waxing and adjusting and it's better, but still aggravating. Any suggestions for that one?"

#396 8 years ago
Quoted from capguntrooper:

I have had to adjust my elevator a couple times. What code are you on? is your elevator diverter scoop smooth? May need some tweeking

I'm running v.1.23. The diverter in the elevator seems to work fine. I played it some more last night and the kick up to the mini playfield work almost 100%. But the kick up the the throne, you can see the ball make it to the very top of the elevator and fall back down. You can tell the software is trying different kick strengths. After several fails it will fire one out even harder and it makes it.

Also, I'm not so sure that my other problem is related to the strength of the auto launcher. Because quite often a ball shot from the left flipper will rattle right at the top of the right orbit and fail to make it into the pops. Very frustrating when it is a shot you need right then!

#398 8 years ago

Interesting. I forgot to mention that I too messed with that rail to try to solve the problem. But mine was the opposite. The rail was pushed back to the right, far inside the black line that is on the playfield. I bowed it back out to line up with the black line but it didn't really seem to help.

#400 8 years ago

OK, elevator not perfect but much better now. I realized that the upkicker solenoid is not on the elevator itself but mounted on the bottom of the playfield. I took that assy off, took it apart, cleaned the plunger and sleeve, put it all back together. Now the upkick to the throne works about 90% of the time, and the upkick to the mini playfield sometimes takes two attempts. I can live with that!

1 month later
#412 7 years ago

Elwin calls it the super stack. I haven't been able to do that yet. Congrats!

#414 7 years ago

IIRC, you get Wall ready. Then start your last needed wic hurry-up but not collect it. Then start your Wall mb, then collect the already running wic hurry up, and whc will start with wall running. Very difficult.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lotr_breath.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/game-of-thrones-le-311-house-lannister?tu=lotr_breath and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.