IMG_3289_(resized).JPG
IMG_3435_(resized).JPG
IMG_3283_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_3289_(resized).JPG
IMG_3290_(resized).JPG
IMG_3291_(resized).JPG
IMG_3292_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chuckwurt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#88 8 years ago

Yeah I wonder if maybe yours is unlucky and that fix didn't work for some reason. I assume Ritchie made that statement because he encountered the same problem and his fix worked in his case. Either way, this seems like a very frustrating issue and I hope a widespread resolution is found asap. Good luck.

2 weeks later
#291 8 years ago
Quoted from capguntrooper:

no adhesive, once everything is back in it stays put

Do these eventually bubble up like overlays?

#304 8 years ago

Whoa. Well played sir.

#320 8 years ago

Since I'm new to DMDs, when tournament mode is engaged, what settings change?

#322 8 years ago
Quoted from markp99:

I will certainly add the USB extension, but will leave the end loose in the ~coinbox. Hopefully, updates will NOT be terribly frequent, requiring front panel access. I can open the door.
A mod I MIGHT consider is inserting a remote POWER SWITCH in this location. This I would use every day. Toggle vs Pushbutton - not sure yet.

These are an option too. I love them.

ebay.com link: like

#347 8 years ago

Nice dude. I'm having trouble cracking 1.5 billion. Need to gets more combos going to get bigger mutiplied shots I think.

#349 8 years ago
Quoted from capguntrooper:

Its all about completing houses on multi balls. Doing them on one ball only prevents you from building multipliers and progressions. Getting 1B or more on average now.

Which houses are u bringing into MB?

#352 8 years ago
Quoted from markp99:

I'm still having trouble cracking 250M. I must really suck at this. Though, till less than 50 games in. Last night was mostly a lost night with the playfield disassembled to work on the orbit stuff.
I must say, a nice clean orbit shot from left flipper backhand to right flipper forehand, consistently, is quite satisfying!

Yep. And catching a ball screaming around the orbits on a live catch is pretty badass too.

1 month later
#413 8 years ago

How do you stack these? I didn't know you could. So start WHC, then start WMB?

#416 8 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

what does WMB and WHC stand for?
thanks
GOTle #80

Wall Multiball

Winter has come multiball

#419 8 years ago

Just did that stack. You are much better off getting that stack if you have unlocked all the multiplier levels. I had it running for at least 3-4 minutes and only got 400 million out of it. I was getting 6x-9x a shot, but would've had such a higher total if I was able to advance the multipliers anymore. What a rush though!! Thanks for sharing that stack!

3 months later
#432 7 years ago
Quoted from ChrisW:

Need help from the pros - I'm a total newbie. Just bought my first machine - GOT LE and it seemed to be working great but now when both flippers are hit simultaneously, the lower playfield power goes out for a full second affecting all flippers. Flippers work individually without cutting power. There are no technician alerts. On the cycling coil test seems fine and all flippers are triggered and appear to work normally. My degree is in biology, not electronics - yikes! Also, throne is now not holding up the ball, it just falls through. Has anyone else experienced these issues? Any guidance as to where I can find some how-to's for stern machines and maintenance?

I would call stern support on the power issue. You might need a replacement board. As for the ball falling out of the throne, there are fixes throughout this thread:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fire-and-bloodgame-of-thrones-premiumle-club/page/15#post-3259564

#435 7 years ago
Quoted from ChrisW:

Thanks for the advice chuckwurt & capguntrooper. Will definitely contact stern. Lot of posts to churn through!

Try using the keyword search in each thread to help narrow down your specific issue.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Rockland, ON
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

9,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pittsford, NY
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Boise, ID
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chuckwurt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/game-of-thrones-le-311-house-lannister?tu=chuckwurt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.